Braids were very popular at the 2012 SAG awards and these two stars wore such similar styles, but which take on the look do YOU like best?
Dianna Agron wore her headband braid in a messy, romantic style, while Kaley Cuoco‘s thick milkmaid braid was sleek and smooth. Keep reading to see Dianna’s complete hair how to!
Fekkai Celebrity Stylist Adir Abergel created Dianna’s braid. Here’s what he did:
- Adir began by applying Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream from the roots to the ends of the wet hair to create texture. He then rough-dried the hair with his hands.
- After the hair was completely dry, he sprayed Fekkai Oceanique Tousled Waved Spray throughout the hair, and rough dried it through once more.
- To begin the up-do Adir took a section of the hair from the top of the left ear and created a long fishtail braid. He then wrapped that braid around the front of the head like a crown, leaving the hair underneath loose and undone.
- Adir then took the rest of the hair and created three more fishtail braids, ultimately twisting them together in the back of the head and securing them with hairpins. To hold the look Adir sprayed Fekkai Sheer Hold Hairspray.
Both women wore brightly colored dresses and simplistic makeup looks — even their hair colors are similar! Are you torn as to which celeb braid you liked most or is this an easy decision for your?
More Style & Beauty Tips
- 50 Winter Nail Polish Ideas, Submitted by Glamour.com Readers
- The Top 20 Fashion Trends We Hope Never Come Back
- Exactly What to Eat to Lose Weight