Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Kiss On The 2012 SAG Awards Red Carpet

Mon, January 30, 2012 8:20am EDT by 18 Comments
Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie

angie

Posted at 10:05 AM on February 13, 2012

I don’t think they should get married now. It would put extra strain on the relationship along with the preg. They lived together this long so what’s the big deal!

isabella

Posted at 3:34 PM on February 10, 2012

Brad & Angie r one beautiful couple are wonderful parents who love and put their children 1st how could u not love this couple they do so much for the love of their country leave this couple alone!! I can’t wait for this beautiful couple 2 get married and watch their beautiful children grow!!!

silver33

Posted at 9:04 AM on February 3, 2012

Oh finelly geting married!!
I just can not belive how they lived all these years togather + with childern..OMG

hahahahhahahah thank god they are will be married now..but still happy 4 them.

well it is great news ..
I love their Kids..they are one akind…seening thier mother and father in there wedding..what a pictuer ! hahahahahhahaahhahahahhahahhaha

Laura

Posted at 11:47 AM on February 1, 2012

Money,moiney,money and now publicity for the awards…….

Gaydar

Posted at 7:50 PM on January 31, 2012

Emotionless and totally unromantic: A Gaylord and his fag hag

Laura

Posted at 11:53 AM on January 31, 2012

You see how she kiss him …… mmmmmm and he was with his hands into the pocket

Betty

Posted at 7:28 PM on January 30, 2012

I think like Alley, Lisa Michelle and Stacy 12.I wouldn’t said it better. I will never understand why some people hate Brad and Angie and said horrible things about them or even about their little children. I love this couple and wish them the best

kripik

Posted at 2:13 AM on September 9, 2012

I do love this couple. Go Brad and angie…..

jasmine pteck

Posted at 5:48 PM on January 30, 2012

I love this couple…so beautiful. There are other pics of them in the actual awards leaning in for a kiss and Angie leaning back on brad, as well as them after the awards with them holding each other and him whispering in her ear. This pic above is afterwards…I also agree with some of the comments below. People will say anything to hate on these two

Stacy12

Posted at 5:42 PM on January 30, 2012

you took the words out of my mouth. I’ve never gotten why Jennifer is the golden girl and Angelina is te homewrecker..everyone with a brain and common sense knows that a woman can’t still a man from her husband or boyfriend or vice versa. If he leaves then there was a problem to begin with..besides, no one said anything when jennifer “took” her new bf from his long time love…it was merely brushed under the rug. Either way, JA can’t hold a candle to Angie or her relationship..in the looks department or anything. Just like you said, it’s 7yrs and 6 babies later and they are still going strong and JA is on what like her 20th man with zero kids, looking her same old way: dull

Lisa-Michelle

Posted at 5:34 PM on January 30, 2012

I agree with everything you said alley. I would accuse someone like a nobody or B-lister to crave the attention not these two. It appears to me that these are two people who finally found true love and want to live their lives on their terms and not anyone elses. I think another problem is people are still crying over the whole Jennifer aniston breakup. I don’t people want to let that go so they will say and do anything to trash this couple. The fact of the matter is Angelina and brad are winning and it’s obvious because it’s 7yrs and 6 kids later and they are still going strong and looking more in love than ever..I don’t think brad physically cheated I think that marriage was over before Angelina came along. I think once he set eyes on her and got to know her he fell in love so that sealed the deal on the end of the marriage. If you go back and look at it, they was finish with the movie a year before they got together..JA is dull as they come and just ok in the looks department

Alley

Posted at 5:26 PM on January 30, 2012

I just don’t see why they would attempt to look in love for attention since they are the most famous celebrity couple already, Angelina is probably the most famous actress, they are followed around everyday, on every darn magazine in the store everyday filled with nonsense lies..these two don’t have a reason to want attention when they got so much already. I think that’s why these two are so secretive and when they attempt to open up people twist their words or over analyze. I don’t blame them for living in a different country because in the US to tend to be a little stalkerish and over obsessed an won’t let them be sheesh

Lola

Posted at 7:14 PM on January 30, 2012

So agree whit you Alley!. Brad and Angie are really in love and are the most famous and gorgeus celebrity couple in the world. They wish to have some privacy

Jordan

Posted at 1:51 PM on January 30, 2012

Lola is so right thay look like thay are in love but it is just to get more popular

laura

Posted at 12:01 PM on January 30, 2012

I agree with Lola, this two are a real liars…….

QD

Posted at 10:56 AM on January 30, 2012

These two are insanely gorgeous and def in love. The way they look at each other almost gives me chills.

Dee Dee

Posted at 9:03 AM on January 30, 2012

Look like they are backstage, having a quick kiss, not on the red carpet.

Lola

Posted at 8:42 AM on January 30, 2012

Uau! They are doing anything to get attention! kkkkkkkk losers!