Nicole Says: Chuck Bass Go Find Blair Waldorf, YOUR Runaway Bride

Mon, January 30, 2012 10:43pm EDT by 31 Comments
Blair Waldorf and Louis Wedding

Renata

Posted at 3:55 PM on February 13, 2012

YAY to that being a dream sequence and LOL at the hopeless Dairios not getting Ed’s trolling. Chuck has been the one that has been truly selfless in loving Blair this season. Not the Donut. He just wants to play the White Knight and won’t even let Sererna help. He’s incedibly selfish. Can’t wait until it’s confirmed he sent in that tape. Yeah. That’s real selfless love. If Donut loved her so much he wouldn’t get in between the person Blair loves most – Serena. People who claim they ship Blair Happiness and want her with Dan are crazy because he can never make her truly happy because it would destroy her relationship with Serena. But the bottom line is this:
Blair loves CHUCK more and more each day and he’s become a better man that will do ANYTHING for her. Blair should be with Chuck because he’s the man she loves. He’s the man she never wants to leave. He’s everything she ever wanted. Dan would never measure up to how she feels for Chuck. :)

Molly

Posted at 6:00 PM on February 4, 2012

I know it’s hard to admit but chuck and Blair don’t belong together!! They bring out the worst in each other and I’m not saying that she should be with Dan but she trusts him more than anyone else on the show, even Serena!! She is her true self and I think that because they are so accepting if each other they Should try to be together to see what happens?!!! It will be like a Joey and Rachel thing!! Lol they are compatible bc they are both the same person, but when Blair is with Dan she is kinder and relatable! With chuck it’s a repeatable downward spiral!!! They both need to change or put there relationship to bed!

Kathy

Posted at 1:50 PM on February 4, 2012

At the end, Blair and Chuck will be together!! It must be in this way!!!

Katherine

Chair forever!

Symidia

Posted at 2:12 AM on February 1, 2012

support B&C forever

BC forever..

Posted at 1:37 AM on February 1, 2012

They are must be together!!

Yuyi-BCforever

Posted at 2:54 AM on February 1, 2012

BC must be together forever!!!Hate BD, If BD together to stop watching gossip girl!

Kim

Posted at 7:20 PM on January 31, 2012

I will never lose hope on Chair. If anything this episode made me feel even more confident that they are endgame. Blair said it herself, and so did Serena. They know she will never love any as much as she loves him. Chair is endgame, no if’s and’s or but’s. They are the only reason why I watch this show for 5 years.

Tiff

Posted at 2:01 PM on January 31, 2012

I’ll never give up on an endgame. Sure, it’s gotten harder to stomach this season because the SLs have been pretty bad, but here’s the thing: Blair always says she loves Chuck when she’s confronted. Her feelings remain the same and so do mine. Chuck and Blair will end together, hopefully sooner than later. I will be here waiting till then. We will get our Chairytale.

nellie

Posted at 1:52 PM on January 31, 2012

Do you really think that Queen B of the UES is REALLY going to pander to Louis’ demand of a marriage for show? Does he? He asks in the beginning of the epi if Serena can believe she picked him… No. NO ONE CAN BELIEVE SHE PICKED HIM!!!!

I can’t wait for our Queen B to return to sanity, and to knock that royal a$$ back to where he belongs in Monaco.

I Vote for a faster annulment than the Kartrashian fiasco, and that she just ran to Dan as a “friend” save, and not a romantic save.

Erin

Posted at 10:41 AM on January 31, 2012

I really hope you’re right about Chuck and Blair being closer than ever to happily ever after! However, the writers have been forcing this dair thing down our throats for a while now. If Blair sticks with this whole pact with God and gets her marriage to louis annulled that’s Dans in I guess. Pathetic if you ask me! Dan KNOWS how much Blair loves Chuck, everyone does! I feel like he’ll go along with it because he’s just soooo in love with her but it’s sad really for everyone involved! Poor Serena, Chuck, Dan and Blair! That girl needs to be alone for a little and get her head straight!! Then go running and BEGGING for Chuck to take her back! Ugh! I care way too much about a tv shows fictional characters!

Chuck and Blair

Posted at 10:12 AM on January 31, 2012

Chuck and Blair ..love them so0o0 much..they are meant to be together..:)

Sue

Posted at 1:30 AM on February 1, 2012

Chuck love Blair,Blair is his future,they should be together. Chuck and Blair ..love them so much..they are meant to be together..

Cort

Posted at 10:01 AM on January 31, 2012

Great article Nicole. I agree there were alot of great moments. I can’t believe she went through with it but there it is. The whole time I kept thinking of Lily/Bart’s wedding. “Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to watch this man and this woman effe this thing up” or something to that effect. And I kept thinking about Serena/Blair talking about emulating Lily with her divorces though how bout they annull this thing or make B a widow fast. Loved CB. Chuck was amazing last night and Eleanor Waldorf is my favorite person right now…she like everyone else knew what needed to happen and did something about it. Oh well. Blair’s version of her fairytale just blew up in her face. Can’t wait to see how she gets out of this one and I agree CB are never over and Dan is a non-issue. All roads lead back to Chuck and Blair, Blair and Chuck. Looking forward to their Philadelphia Story-esque nuptials someday soon.

MCS

Posted at 9:45 AM on January 31, 2012

I really am disappointed, I can’t lie about that. I love Chuck and Blair but am sick of how the writers treat it’s fans and take for granted our fanbase. I just don’t think it’s worth my time to give to a show where writers clearly don’t care about their fans one bit. I’ll watch the last scene of the series when Chuck and blair are back together but I’ve had enough.

Elisha

Posted at 9:37 AM on January 31, 2012

Good article. I hated this episode. I wanted Chuck and Blair to be together and now I just hate the show.

sarah

Posted at 9:26 AM on January 31, 2012

I love your article and Chuck will so go looking for Blair. I’m not worried about Dan though he does need to get a clue that Blair could never love him.

Hope Serena breaks out of his spell when she finds out about him writing the vows for Louis she so deserves better than him.

Christiana

Posted at 9:03 AM on January 31, 2012

I love this aricle <3 !!!!! Chair fans should never give up !!!

Andy

Posted at 8:26 AM on January 31, 2012

The only reason the majority watches is Chuck and Blair. No Chuck and Blair no show

ayesha

Posted at 9:30 AM on January 31, 2012

trueee……CHAIRRR forever <3

Sarah

Posted at 8:20 AM on January 31, 2012

I love the episode. This was gossip girl at its best. I realize Chuck and Blair is endgame for the series, so I’m fine waiting a while longer for them to be together for good.

char

Posted at 6:05 AM on January 31, 2012

I was in tears this episode! Chuck and Blair are meant to be together! cant wait to see their happy ending, out of all relationships theirs has the bumpiest road but they always end up together in the end!

hanni

Posted at 5:27 AM on January 31, 2012

im a 100% chaiur fan but what happned with luois was blairs fault she had coming, he DID LOVE HER! he had just broken his heart ofcourse he turned cold. look at what b has aleady done to him, cheated was going to run away with someone and she judged him for not loving her when she said i will learn to love him, please! give the poor man a break he was good till she ruined him!

Arianna

Posted at 12:56 AM on January 31, 2012

It is so depressing to see Chuck & Blair apart!!! Gossip Girl is a mess. The writers are idiots…CHAIR is the only reason to watch this show!!!

VANESSA

Posted at 12:53 AM on January 31, 2012

I’m so sick of Dan- I hate him!!! Chuck & Blair belong together!!! They have been kept apart for way to long!!!

.d.f

Posted at 11:54 PM on January 30, 2012

so tiired of chair….i need dair to happen!!!