Two new faces and a whole new level of drama — are you excited for the girls to be back?
VH1 announced in a press release that their hit series Basketball Wives will be returning with an all-new season four on Feb. 20. Plus, two new cast members will be joining the cast this season.
The new girls — Kenya Bell and Kesha Nichols — will make a total of eight cast members including the crew from last season (Evelyn Lozada, Royce Reed, Shaunie O’Neal, Tami Roman, Jennifer Williams, Suzie Ketcham).
This season expect to see:
- Shaunie tries to become a full-pledged business woman.
- Evelyn and Jennifer face a major obstacle in their friendship of 12 years.
- Tami is still the drama-queen.
- Royce and Suzie attempt to start new life journeys.
- Lindsey DiMattina
More Basketball Wives News:
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Stars Jennifer Williams & Evelyn Lozada’s Assistant Get In Fight
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recruiting Vanessa Bryant — New Report
- New ‘Basketball Wives’ Cast: Kenya Bell & Kesha Nichols