Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith: Getting Cozy After Split Rumors

Sun, January 29, 2012 2:34pm EDT by 19 Comments
Will Smith Jada Pics

Marva Brazelton

Posted at 5:17 PM on June 21, 2012

I think just for the sake of t.v. gossip, many people will only hope that they won’t get together again. I’m a single mom, I agree that its hard to raise children as a single parent. Jada needs her husband not just for the sake of her children. They are married, Its best that they get together and stay together. Our older parents weren’t splitting for minor reasons. Its bad, what ever happened to enduring. Whatever happened to being a winner. Children are envolved, its best that someone stands and take a mature stand. God ordains marriages. I’m a widow I had to endure many times. He was on drugs.

K Keitt

Posted at 11:51 AM on May 2, 2012

I love the video. May GOD continue to bless your marriage. Love both you guys. Be encouraged!!!!!

Ivanka

Posted at 1:39 AM on March 19, 2012

You guys were my inspiration to work and achive my dream not give up even when you are married and have kids.I am dissappointed in you Will you were my hero.

C.E. Wilkins

Posted at 11:00 AM on March 9, 2012

I think every couple has its ups and downs, and unfortunately for Will and Jada their relationship has been plagued with the media and a lot of other negativity. I wish them the best for their marriage, they seem to be such great and talented individuals. We to often forget about the children when parents split (if this is true), so I pray for them all.

I don’t think at all Duane Martin has anything to do with Will and Jada’s relationship. I think we looking in from the outside always speculate on what we thing is going on, espcially when we see pictures in the tabloids. I don’t read the tabloids and I am not overly intrigued with the life syle of celebrities. I enjoy the entertainment that they provide but they are human and deserve privacy and respect for their family. Live and let live!

Tammie L. Murphy

Posted at 11:39 PM on March 6, 2012

What ever it is Will & Jada work it out.

nicole

Posted at 10:13 PM on March 4, 2012

I just hope they can work throught whatever is going on in their relationship…I truely love the both of them and would hate to know that my favorite couple could be no longer a couple….

Jordan

Posted at 3:08 PM on March 1, 2012

They’re already getting a divorce… its sad. But I don’t know what everyone voted yes for when they already didn’t last forever.

danielle

Posted at 12:08 AM on February 18, 2012

did anyone else notice there is no weddng ring on her finger

Bea K.

Posted at 12:11 PM on February 26, 2012

YES, I did notice the missing ring, but maybe it was done for this shoot only? Does anyone know if the video is a “recent” one, as I also noticed his reference to “2002”. I hope everything is alright with them, although, Jada has yet to say anything ‘on air’ about the demise of her show ‘HawthoRNe’.

Timothy

Posted at 10:01 AM on February 12, 2012

No they will break up and go elsewhere jada is freaky I, dont see them together in the future.

Shawn(Philly)

Posted at 1:15 AM on February 12, 2012

My prayer for you Will and Jada is that you look deep inside of yourselves and realize the real reason for your love. But most importantly I pray that you both have a relationship with GOD, his word says I can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. He can heal all things though I do not personally know you I’ve grown with you both over the years. People, the media etc. can’t tell you how to live your lives. You both seem to be level headed people who have a beautiful blessed family remember that. My hope is that you all work through your challenges because we all have them. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. I’m a lover of love and I see that in you two and your family it reminds me of my own..God Bless

Bea K.

Posted at 12:12 PM on February 26, 2012

Amen Shawn(Philly), Amen.

tanai

Posted at 9:36 PM on February 8, 2012

will and jada please don’t break up i love u guys :(….work it out

Superstar

Posted at 10:41 AM on February 6, 2012

It’s really sad that the media focus on a couple divorce or not since last August. REALLY!!!!! We have more important things in the WORLD we should be concern with…than if Will and Jada Smith is divorce or not.

Rhonda

Posted at 5:14 PM on February 5, 2012

Personal no! long as hollywood can make money off them then yes! just for hollywood sake that the only way they would stay together i think it just a acted to get attention from the public because they not make movies right now and everyones see them as this perfect couple with the perfect family so they cant go wrong there shame on hollywood they can build you make you then tease you down!! when they think you tried of hearing about will and jada then they finally dirovce it all about money must keep that in mind!!!

Blue

Posted at 10:00 PM on February 9, 2012

Will smith and jada pinkett smith movie is comming out this year cause will smith movie is men in black 3 and jada smith movie is Madagascar 3

Nicole

Posted at 1:11 AM on February 5, 2012

In the picture of Will & Jada at a basketball game, Jada does not have on a wedding ring.

Blue

Posted at 10:01 PM on February 9, 2012

If u look at a lots of picture she dnt wear her wedding ring just to awards shows or interview sometimes she dnt wear it then…alots of hollywoods couple dnt wear there weeding rings

mc

Posted at 9:57 PM on May 8, 2012

because a lot of hollywood couples break up!