Miley Cyrus Tells Liam Hemsworth 'You Save My Life'

Sun, January 29, 2012 10:47am EST by 20 Comments
Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth

zsede

Posted at 8:32 AM on January 30, 2012

how should we know that?!
i mean it seems like they’re really love each other (and they’re really true) but even the real (with not-famous couples) couples sometimes broke up… but i hope that they will be together forever and after, because they deserved it!!

sammi

Posted at 9:44 PM on January 29, 2012

BOYCOTT MILEY CYRUS!!!!!!!!!!!

david leiby

Posted at 9:36 PM on January 29, 2012

Miley Cyrus is the best ever

lisa

Posted at 7:16 PM on May 23, 2012

hi r u sure miley n liam will be together with they rest of they life

von

Posted at 9:04 PM on January 29, 2012

Hello miley. Love is a great thing to have when u find the right person. I found the love of my life the first day I met him. I honestly didn’t think I would find this kind of love. I was married for 21 years and that my friend was a totaly different kind of love. I know its crazy but I know what love really is now. I was 18 when I got married the first time. But like I said u just know when its right. So reach for it all. Yes I do believe you can be together for ever. Just trust in GOD first and formost, trust yorself, and tust him. All ways be honst, talk to eacher ohter and always forgive one another, and never go to bed mad at each other. Also remember that there is always soneone wanting what someone else has. That’s cause they r unhappy. So stay true to yorself and leim and u will be fine. Good luck

The Boy

Posted at 1:22 PM on January 31, 2012

On Miley Cyrus & Joe Jonas & Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez & Demi Lovato & Taylor Swift & Vanessa Hudgens & Hannah Montana & Liam & Chris Hemsworth & Nataile Portman & Dwayne Johnson & Kelly Obsurne & Justin Bieber & Debby Ryan & Bruce Willis & JenetteMccurdy & Jesse McCartney & Miranda Cosgrove & Jason Statham & Michelle Trachtenberg & John Travolta & Ashley Tisdale & Bruno Mars & Sarah Michelle Gellar & Josh Hutcherson

The Famous Celebrities often been asked people have been asking Celebrites like what it does it take to be famous for some to notice you the fans look up to them because famous people asked you about certian things if one famous person tells you they give you a good Answer beceause it’s has often as it seems everytime you’ll see a famous celebrity stars come down on the Red carpet to celebrate the actings careers, for this matter of time some reporters might sometime ask a celebrities to Share their feelings to one another am not trying to defend anyone here for mintue but if some celebrities were spotted at a loco chartiy event you might see some of the biggest names in music indistry besdies on being famous by saying the wrong things that they don’t to do in their lives if the famous teens pop stars tell you something you have to listen to what they’re saying to their fans some say take former Disney Alumi stars between leaving theirs Telvision Series if they went to see their favortive pop star in concert you might say to them man isn’t great to entraniment your’e fans form the world over.

Brydie F

Posted at 4:02 PM on January 29, 2012

They are the best famous couple! I love Miley Cyrus, i’m her biggest fan! I just want to say to Miley and Liam I hope you guys have a happy life together and I can’t wait to here about your relationship in the future. You guys truly love eachother, can I be a flowergirl???

Lakisha

Posted at 3:20 PM on January 29, 2012

How on Earth did he save her life? You mean he stopped her from making a fool out herself at his party before the pictures were taken? No? Maybe he stopped and tried to save her the embarrasment she was going to experience, by trying to get the pictures back once they were taken. No? He was laughing and enjoying her embarrasment moment at his party, then when she finally was sober, he convinces her not to worry about it, it was no big deal. This is one helluva a bff. Spare me.

NUN22

Posted at 2:16 PM on January 29, 2012

Liam’s in The Hunger Games and The Expendables 2. And he just got another leading actor movie role. Miley doesn’t have the power to get him movie roles. She can’t even get her movies released. He might be out-earning her soon. I think Miley & Liam are meant for each other. They have a great sexy chemistry and looks-wise are stunning together.

Cleo

Posted at 1:44 PM on January 29, 2012

Wonder when this guy will ever get a real job. Miley keeps paying his way, first he bought him the house, next, she pays casting directors to place him in movies. Isn’t it suspicious that this guy is getting placed in all these movies, yet not one has yet to be seen. Usually, Hollywood waits to see success before giving more success. This guy doesn’t come accross as having the “it” factor. How does he keep getting placed as the lead in all these movies? That’s right, Miley’s fans are paying for it.

Brydie F

Posted at 4:05 PM on January 29, 2012

He does have a real job. His an actor and a really good one, good choice Miley, you’ve picked a good one!

Brydie F

Posted at 4:07 PM on January 29, 2012

He was in The Last Song, that counts as one SEEN. And nothings suspicious about him or her, they are an AWESOME COUPLE, no doubt.

jaz

Posted at 1:33 PM on January 29, 2012

boycott miley cyrus!!!!!!!!

Leah Laustsen

Posted at 12:45 PM on January 29, 2012

Yes they will always be in love! I adorable cute couples! Miam Forever love always! =) <3

Leah Laustsen

Posted at 12:37 PM on January 29, 2012

Yes I really think they should be together forever because they are meant for each other as cute couples, it touches my heart I love them both. =) <3

Hanna

Posted at 3:24 PM on January 29, 2012

Me too!

Smiler

Posted at 11:58 AM on January 29, 2012

Miley and Liam will always be in love. We Adore Miam! Miam Forever.

the boy

Posted at 2:33 PM on January 29, 2012

On Miley Cyrus & Nick Jonas & Chris Hemsworth & Hannah Montana & Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato and Alyson Stoner & Stlering Knight & Rachel McAdams & Taylor Swift & Liam Hemsworth & Vanessa Hudgens & Jamie Lynn Spears & Jeanette McCurdy & Miranda C. & Mandy Moore & Jennifer Lawernce & Victoria Justice and Chad Michael Murray.

Celebrities can tell you anything they want in life Because as they say someone I knew her form 27 years everybody has talking about the greatest rivalry of all time. you’ll 19-year old former Hannah Montana Star would do anything she wants ever sence she retried her because wasn’t too much for her mabye they say when someone watches ICarly In which they watched form all over the world in 70 different cournties and 25 Million Viewers and all 50 states and across the world she knows that as well as I do Hannah montana debut in March 24, 2006. because form there form the hunger games. it’s based on the novel, everytime you see this movie where she throw arrow to the neartest yard form there you’ll seen them do whatever they wanted to do that’s their jobs the one person I’ve seen his movie smoking aces.

Sam

Posted at 11:56 AM on January 29, 2012

Idk hopefully cuz they’re cute together but in hollywood, its one in a million, but what do I know maybe they’re that one

Naomase

Posted at 11:03 AM on January 29, 2012

It’s typical in the begining. Love has a way of swinging people around,but what happens next is alway history. Whether it’s forever or not u have to enjoy it while it last.