Is Taylor Lautner Dating His High School Girlfriend, Sara Hicks, Again?

Sat, January 28, 2012 6:07pm EDT by 804 Comments
Taylor Lautner Girlfriend

Taylor Lautner took his ex-girlfriend, Sara Hicks, to a performance of OVO by Cirque du Soleil in Santa Monica Jan. 27 and a source says they’ve been hanging out a lot together!

If there’s one thing Taylor Lautner has amazing taste in, it’s women — and judging from the looks of his date last night, he’s back with his ex-girlfriend from high school, Sara Hicks.

The 19-year-old Twilight star seemed to be in high spirits at the show, which he’s been to twice in the past week.

“[Sara -- who's a cheerleader with the Clippers and Taylor] have been hanging out a lot in L.A., seeing a few shows and going to dinner,” a source told Us Weekly.

Taylor’s roster of previous girlfriends includes Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez and Lily Collins. Do YOU think Taylor and Sara are cute together?

Posted at 4:50 PM on February 20, 2012

@dev
Isn’t everything you just said the same as what I just said? LOL
@Aquarius
TL’s team NEVER gets involved with any rumors. Like I said before, what was the point of hiring the best publicists in LA if they’re only going to do half of what a normal celebrity publicist does? I can’t even remember the last time TL’s team got involved with anything. They didn’t even step in when TL was rumored to be drugged and killed by a group of exotic dancers last year, so why would they step in on this?

dev

Posted at 4:59 PM on February 20, 2012

yeh i just realised that lol great minds think alike ;)

aquarius64

Posted at 5:18 PM on February 20, 2012

Remember when the gossip press claimed TL was having a cyber-fling with an underage American Idol contestant (he was still with Lily at the time)? His team came out with a no-it’s-not-true, an explanation for the online chatter, and a date perp walk with Lily within 24 hrs. Also, staying on the Lily strain, the stories about meeting Phil Collins and getting his approval. After the breakup TL said in an interview he never met him. He let that meet & greet story stand for almost a year. What I’m driving at is celebs can and will use the media to sell an image or story that would be to his/her advantage.

Posted at 5:34 PM on February 20, 2012

Okay Aquarius, if you honestly believe that TL and Sara are back together on the basis of ONE ambiguous picture, then that’s your business. I would sit here and regurgitate all the info in my brain that I have to prove my point to you, but I feel like I’ve stated my case and my proof a million times already.

Posted at 3:54 PM on February 20, 2012

IMO, there is no correlation between Sara or anything else. He’s just a guy hanging out with some of his old friends. Don’t you guys have friends that you hang out with? Since when is it a PR stunt? TL came to Cirque du Soleil with friends as the media outlet told me, so I still don’t know why people think they’re together again when all they did was see a show with a bunch of other people. Until I see evidence of a relationship this debating seems like a great waste of time. If we stop giving her so much attention, this whole thing will go away. You’re all like a bunch of sponges, you just soak up the tabloid headlines and believe they’re dating when Sara is probably laughing behind her computer screen at all the people getting worked up over nothing.

commom sense

Posted at 4:18 PM on February 20, 2012

thank you at least someone has a bit of commom sense .

Anon

Posted at 4:19 PM on February 20, 2012

It’s because of the picture above! You’re the one who asks for pics and the one here rings like a big freaking gong if someone doesn’t know the whole story! Most of the people here don’t seem to know that it was a group of friends! You can’t tell that from the 6 pictures of just the two of them walking together or the teeny three lines in a theatre thingy. Think of the people who don’t actually seek anything beyond something like this article that was thrown at us from all angles. They keep this alive! Plus, it doesn’t seem like she’s laughing if she’s complaining about the haters.

dev

Posted at 4:29 PM on February 20, 2012

so one picture in how many years means that they are together despite the fact that taylor says that they are good friends and that he likes to hang out with them everyone knows what the media likes and the media knows what sells, i wouldnt be suprised if there are photos of taylor with his other friends and the paps and media only shown the ones with them two in it as they know that this would sell more and cause more speculation .

aquarius64

Posted at 4:45 PM on February 20, 2012

The “just friends” claim was years ago. Is he saying they’re just friends now because the media is saying they’re dating. He and his team have not said currently the gossip press got it wrong.

Posted at 4:39 PM on February 20, 2012

I don’t literally mean she’s laughing…And yes I agree, the paparazzi take pictures that they know will sell. If they took pics of all the people that were with TL then that wouldn’t get them as much money as just taking pics of him and a single female individual. The tabloids also leave out information that won’t sell their story. Like the majority of the “dates” between TL and LC were actually acccompanied by TL’s dad or TL’s agent. I recogniczed them in the pics because I know what they look like, but the tabloids won’t mention that his dad/agent was there because that wouldn’t grab much attention. In fact, the media mistaked TL’s agent as LC’s bodyguard. That shows you how intellectual they are. That’s why sometimes you have to contact people for more info. Everyone should know by now that tabloids are all about manipulation. I can’t believe anyone would believe the dish rag magazines like Star, Us Weekly (which reported this story), In Touch, The Enquirer, and this website.

aquarius64

Posted at 5:00 PM on February 20, 2012

And the tabloids can be used as tools by the stars and their team to put out what they want.

dev

Posted at 5:18 PM on February 20, 2012

If taylor was using the tabloids to his advantage then wouldnt they be alot more pictures of him going on ‘dates’ with sara instead of these one off night out with his friends .

Miki

Posted at 9:06 PM on February 20, 2012

You keep talking about all these so-called “friends” that were at the Cirque show. But I didn’t see any friends in that picture. Where were they?
The two of them coming out of the tent together alone was either staged (which makes Taylor just as guilty as Sara at deceiving/playing with the fans, and he deserves our disdain as much as she does), or they took some time away from their “friends” so they could be alone together, and got caught.

Anon

Posted at 11:11 PM on February 20, 2012

It comes from a credible source. The theatre website who reported that they were there with friends has no ties to any of this and therefore won’t lie about something like as to who TL was there with. My guess is that they don’t even care who he was with. I wish I could remember the website but I can’t so maybe if someone else remembers you can see it for yourself. There were also little teeny blurbs about the group of friends thing but this was the article that caught the eye of someone on here.

Brian

Posted at 2:59 PM on February 20, 2012

Good luck Taylor I hope you have a a great career and take your time . Be positive and ignore the haters as you already have and you will continue to have a happy life .

aquarius64

Posted at 11:13 AM on February 20, 2012

I think there is a correlation between no news about TL’s projects (if there is any) and going back to Sara. When he blew up in New Moon he was stepping out on Sara with Selena Gomez. When SG petered out, back to Sara. Then in comes Swifty and it’s bye-bye Sara. TaylorSquared hits a sour note so he licks his wounds with Sara. Six months later along comes Collins and Sara is benched. One year later TL gives LC the heave ho. There was buzz abut TL & Diana Aragon that went no where. Abduction tanks. Two gay controveries about him hit the media. He’s out of much touted film projects, and possibly Incarceron. The best his PR can do is to have it leak he’s back with his oft-rejected high school sweetheart?

Some may argue that this proves she is the one for him, but I submit he only wants her when the chips are down. If someone is that special to you that person is with you, out in the open, in good times and in bad, the successes and the failures. This is why many question this (and possibly Sara too when she’s not fronting on her social pages). If things pick up for TL, will Sara be along for the ride, or will she be left standing on the road..again?

anonymous

Posted at 12:21 PM on February 20, 2012

It’s almost like they’re trying to shove her down our throats but as much as they try we keep regurgitating this girl. IMO, she’s supposed to be ‘the good girl’ (because of all her grandstanding about all things light and fluffy) that people approve of because he’s a sweet kid and deserves a good girl but it’s not working! Most people are just tired of it. Were tired of it the first go-around. And for those who haven’t seen it all from the very beginning just don’t know. Which is sad really because if Bud’s right and these stories are the leaks, someone’s not doing their job right. There was less backlash with Agron. I know there’s no such thing as bad press but it can still leave a bitter taste in the mouths of people who can make or break a career. Annoyed and tired fans+ continuous negative reactions to things= dwindling opportunities. I’m sure just one puff piece about this guy is all it would take to bring it back until he wows us on the silver screen.

aquarius64

Posted at 2:35 PM on February 20, 2012

One puff piece is a new girl. Putting Sara back in rotation doesn’t help sell him as mature.

anonymous

Posted at 2:47 PM on February 20, 2012

He could adopt a dog or save an orphan or anything would be better than a new girl or an old one.

Posted at 4:03 PM on February 20, 2012

The reason why the Dianna Agron story wasn’t popular is because a source came out and said that they were just friends. If the source never did that, then the rumors would have swirled out of control, especially since Dianna is famous too.

Herewegoagain

Posted at 10:58 AM on February 20, 2012

Are we really back on the topic of Sara? She’s gotten a heck of a lot of attention from us, all from being pictured leaving Cirque du Soleil with Taylor. Did anyone bother to ask her about the friends that TL went with because it wasn’t a date? Which is why I find it funny we’re all arguing like a pack of animals over one piece of meat about his friend.

Rose

Posted at 12:00 PM on February 20, 2012

Dude, some of us tried. Note the comments on any up coming projects.

hailee88

Posted at 10:01 AM on February 20, 2012

IMO- Sara is being seen in public with one of Hollywood’s most famous stars and yet she wants to complain when she has hoards of teen girls getting mad and upset about her being with him? I mean come on what did you expect to happen them throw a party or have a parade of happiness for you?? She is going need to toughen up a little bit to make it with Taylor…being in Hollywood gets downright cruel sometimes and teen girls making comments on a website will be the least of her problems…wait til she has to deal with the paparazzi on a daily basis!!!

aquarius64

Posted at 10:18 AM on February 20, 2012

Some people are laying into Sara because she looks like she exploits the relationship on her social pages. TL is known for wanting privacy in these matters.

Anon

Posted at 10:35 AM on February 20, 2012

and this isn’t even the cruelest people have been! After the T2 business shet got scary for her.

theo

Posted at 10:00 AM on February 20, 2012

He may be doing behind the scenes work or even doing some online courses .

Rose

Posted at 9:07 AM on February 20, 2012

Alright, and Aquarius- I had never thought of it that way but it’s true. That would make it an entire year off and I don’t think that’s such a good idea when you want to make sure your name is out there in a positive manner and on the lips of important people.

Anon

Posted at 6:02 AM on February 20, 2012

she follows his sis on instagram……..

Chen

Posted at 1:20 AM on February 20, 2012

Posted on I savor, cause I found excatly what I used to be looking for. Youve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

Posted at 10:19 PM on February 19, 2012

Also, for anyone who’s interested to know. TL’s name has been removed from the casting list for Incarceron on IMDb. I’m not saying this website in 100% correct because I have found flaws on this website, but it is highly trusted and referred to for information concerning movies and and members of the entertainment industry (including actors, singers, screenwriters, etc). It makes me wonder if he’s pulled out of Incarceron too…

Jessy

Posted at 10:31 PM on February 19, 2012

This is serious, more of a lost film? I hope not! I do not understand what is happening with the career of Taylor, loose papers, he is giving up movies or is fired? I root for it to continue this project, otherwise I do not know what will become of his career!

RxQueen

Posted at 11:15 PM on February 19, 2012

Is there any solid news out there on what he might be working on next?

Posted at 11:28 PM on February 19, 2012

As far as I know…no there’s no definite project. The only possibilities are the untitles project with Gus Van Sant and TL was rumored to be collaborating with Michael Bay, the director of the Transformer’s franchise. However, the Michael Bay rumor was from over a year ago and TL gave no further information on it when he was asked. Transformers 4 is rumored/supposed to be happening and Shia LaBeouf dropped out I believe. TL could do the 4th one, but I don’t think it’s a wise choice to jump into a franchise that he wasn’t with from the beginning and especially doing another action movie after Abduction wouldn’t be the smartest move. Like I said, that rumor was from over a year ago. He doesn’t have anything officially happening though. With all the preparation and time it takes to get movie started and filmed, TL might not be able to squeeze anything in before BD 2 promotion next Fall. Therefore, TL might be taking the rest of the year off because there might not be enough to time to make a movie happen starting now…

aquarius64

Posted at 11:59 PM on February 19, 2012

I saw that too. I think he’s paying the price for Abduction. That movie’s poor US performance has studios thinking he’s not bankable.

Posted at 12:12 AM on February 20, 2012

I know the US box office didn’t play out in TL’s favor, but out of 6-7 projects, he can’t even get ONE up and going?

Rose

Posted at 1:24 AM on February 20, 2012

I hope it’s nothing pressing that’s causing this. Maybe he’s just getting some much needed rest.

Posted at 3:08 AM on February 20, 2012

The BD 1 promotion happened this Fall and BD 2 promotion starts next Fall…So is he taking a YEAR of rest? That’s an extremely long time for a young actor who has only been involved in one franchise and two box office disappointments (Abduction and Valentine’s Day). Also, his career is still in developement, it seems strange to take a break so soon.

aquarius64

Posted at 7:05 AM on February 20, 2012

I think he (and his dad) burned some bridges in Hollywood and that could be a factor as well.

Posted at 9:50 PM on February 19, 2012

@TRUTH
I never claimed to be Sara’s best friend. And I didn’t say that they aren’t close, all I said was that someone who talked to Sara privately told me that Sara and Taylor haven’t seen each other NEARLY as much as they used to since Twilight came, and it makes sense.
@anonymous
No one is forcing you to believe me and I honestly don’t care if you do. I don’t tell people how to think because you should be able to think for yourself. All I’m doing is stating my opinion. And I’m glad you’re the spokesperson for all the people to visit this forum.

Posted at 10:11 PM on February 19, 2012

@TRUTH
Also what I forgot to mention is that just because Taylor and Sara have been seen together once so far does not mean that they’re hanging out every single day like best friends. TL told Seventeen magazine that he has remained on good terms with all his exs and has never not wanted them in his life. So it could be true that TL and Sara aren’t that close any more, but that doesn’t mean don’t can’t hang out once in a while. It’s nice to catch up with people that you don’t get to see that often. Sara even said so herself that it’s hard for her to keep in contact with people that she doesn’t see on a daily basis.

RxQueen

Posted at 9:46 PM on February 19, 2012

I’m ignoring everything written before me starting right now. I will not be silenced by anyone so if anyone else wants to catch up with anything we were discussing about before this was totally derailed I’ll check back when I’m not busy with Uni. “The only thing that shuts my pie hole is pie.”

TRUTH

Posted at 9:43 PM on February 19, 2012

I’m sorry Aright but you could be wrong (shocking) didn’t you said they weren’t even close and not hanging out Hmm say what you say but only people that really knows is Taylor and Sara.

come off it

Posted at 9:55 PM on February 19, 2012

but it’s Alright’s freedom to guess right? This person is not trying to state a fact but rather an opinion and as I learned in, I think it was like in kinder, an opinion is not a fact so I think you can’t attack someone for stating an opinion because you don’t agree with it. And just in case you’re going to be smart about it, I’m not attacking you, I’m just stating an opinion myself. Thank you.

anyonmous

Posted at 9:36 PM on February 19, 2012

@Aright keep telling yourself that.Nobody believes you no more.

comeon

Posted at 3:49 PM on February 19, 2012

What the heck? I’ve been trying to post all afternoon. Are they really going to listen to the freedom of speech take awayers?

bud

Posted at 2:34 PM on February 19, 2012

“Taylor Lautner: It’s ‘Impossible to Avoid’ Reading Internet Rumors”…was the title to an earlier national column. Oh, he (& his publicists)still read media about TL and he had admitted doing this in earlier reads, but is discouraged that most articles are not true. On Abduction set, back in summer of ’10, his personnel told about how things are generally run. They said TL tries to keep his life as private as he can, except for intentional “leaks” his publicist makes to paparazzi for coverage of “occasions” like this one with Sara. He already knows how scary his fans & paparazzi can be which is why he keeps a bodyguard. He was nice to everyone on set then & made a point to see fans in PA. He will make his own choices like we all do. I hope he does not read any of the negative stuff here.

aquarius64

Posted at 3:54 PM on February 19, 2012

If TL and his team are reading this, as you suggest they may because they have done it before on other media, the PR team could come to the conclusion TL reuniting with Sara was a big PR mistake. We have been ragging about all manner of things about Sara that maybe the team hasn’t been aware of. Given that TL has known her for years, there was no need to vet her. As I mentioned earlier, Star has quoted one of her tweets in its “Hot Couples” columns, so the tabloids may be monitoring her public tweets. (The tweet that was quoted was the going-to-sleep-smiling one.) If any entertainment mag or blog gets a hold of the Valentine’s gift tweet (with pictures) or her “bridal book” on pinterest (there are ways to get to them) the writer would have a field day. If the story is written juicy enoungh it would get picked up on several sites and mags. You think we’re rough…wait until an entertainment writer put his/her 2 cents in. If it bleeds, it leads. If they write the story in such a way they know will get hits the story will lead and they don’t care who bleeds.

yeah

Posted at 4:06 PM on February 19, 2012

And as for the leaks. They can try to control all they want but there’s one thing they can’t control. That one person who is defiant and secretly takes a picture and sends it to some social network or website or friends who make it public. If you recall when he was in Indie for the Super Bowl there were many of those “taken from behind a planter” photos and when he asked for no pictures or autographs there was still so much chatter from the people who were in the room with him. Even dealing with the picture above. No photos inside cirque? Ok then that didn’t stop some who were part of the production from talking about how they met him or saw him and his group of friends or were staring at him or just flat out bragging that they were in his presence. Therefore, they can’t keep it all quiet.

tired

Posted at 4:21 PM on February 19, 2012

come off it bud. TL has to learn to take the good and the bad. Don’t shake your finger at us while you just one more person giving an opinion. I personally think TL is man enough to not be so narcissistic. also the bodyguard is because of the amount of fans and not because they’re scary. If you’re on a crusade start on the places where the crude remarks and cheap shots are. Some are so scandalous it makes adults blush.

Posted at 11:04 AM on February 19, 2012

OH MY GOD…this forum is getting crazy. Can everyone just SHUT UP for like 2 seconds?! People are allowed to express their opinions on here whether they like Sara or not. I’m not sticking up for anyone on this board, but I will say that all of you people defending Sara need to come up with a better argument because YOU DON’T KNOW HER. You don’t know her mental state and you don’t know if she even reads this website which I honestly doubt she does! There’s no need to try and guilt people into being “nice” because no one believe you guys anyway. Also, stop calling people “bullies” on here. That is intended for the Swifties who sent Sara threats and nasty messages that were so mean and vicious that it forced her to shut down her formspring account after TS and TL broke up. You guys critize people who don’t like Sara by saying we need a life and so forth. So my questions to you is, What the heck are you people doing on this website if you have lives? You’re not Sara’s best friend…Also, please stop acting like Sara or Taylor are reading this website because TL doesn’t give a crap about what people say on here or what people say about Sara. As for the people who aren’t fans of Sara, please move on from the topic of astrology because it’s bogus and all of the arguing on here about it is proof of that. EVERYONE CALM DOWN!

lion

Posted at 7:51 PM on February 19, 2012

IMO we can say the same about some of the anti Sara people as you don’t know her either.so how do you know what her tweets mean and who they are about .

Posted at 8:06 PM on February 19, 2012

I didn’t say anything about what her tweets mean or who they’re about. I have already stated on here that I don’t believe her tweets are about Taylor. I feel like people just find some way to connect everything she says to Taylor which is rediculous. I’m not a fan of Sara, but that does not mean I share the same opinions as other people who aren’t fans of her. For example, I don’t believe her tweets are about TL and I don’t even believe she’s his girlfriend either. In fact,I don’t believe TL has dated Sara since Twilight! These opinions I have about her have nothing to do with whether she’s with TL or not. The things I’m saying about her today are the same things I was saying a year ago when he was with Lily, which is why the “jealousy” excuse doesn’t work in my case. The people who are defending Sara are brand new people who haven’t been following Sara on Twitter and Formspring for years like I and some of the others have. So the majority of the Sara supporters don’t understand why “we” dislike her because all they see is what’s on twitter, not her background story.

Lion

Posted at 8:11 PM on February 19, 2012

I wasn’t having a go and I’m sorry if it came across as that .

Come on

Posted at 9:20 AM on February 19, 2012

Oh no! Stop picking on me! It hurts when you say such things! HA! Let me get this straight. So you can come on here and criticize us for being mean by being mean? Because calling us kids in a condescending manner, mean girls, jealous, losers,cyber bullies, crazy and such is doing exactly what you accuse us of doing! What makes it ok for you to do it but we’re rubbish? Thank you but since you ‘peacemakers’ use bullying to stop ‘bullies’ your aguements are invalid.

aquarius64

Posted at 10:22 AM on February 19, 2012

Sara needs to stop sending her Twitter groupies to this site and stand up and defend herself. At least I would have a little more respect for her; for TL and the HW girls he has dumped her for certainly don’t.

Lol

Posted at 11:01 AM on February 19, 2012

Not everyone Is a groupie of Sara who defend her

LOL you

Posted at 12:01 PM on February 19, 2012

Yes they are because if they weren’t they’d be defending an idea and not a certain person!

eeeeeekkkk

Posted at 7:30 PM on February 19, 2012

It doesn’t work like that. You can’t twist something around to make it fit your needs, because you know what you’re doing is wrong. It might not be bad for Sara or Taylor but its actually more damaging for you. You should invest this energy that you have for something that profits you in some way. You gain nothing from talking bad about someone else but you lose a lot. Just let it go and move on.

come on

Posted at 7:37 PM on February 19, 2012

Stop bullying me by telling me I’m wrong! What you just said is what you just did. So you let it go and move on.

really

Posted at 7:48 PM on February 19, 2012

eek, seriously, how is what they’re doing better than what come on is saying? The first batch says Sara is a loser (not verbatim) and then the second batch calls the first batch losers for calling Sara a loser. How is that twisting things around? How does that make anything better? It’s just hating across the board. Please explain yourself further because I’m not understanding the logic in what you’re saying. So because the first people are mean it’s ok that the second people are mean because the first people are “wrong”. Isn’t wrong a relative term? Not attacking just wanting to get my point across on how I don’t understand your point. Also, when is stating an opinion considered wrong? I don’t think I’ve read (and i’ll admit i haven’t read a lot of comments on here) anything mean stated as a fact. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you think they’re wrong that is just your opinion and I personally am not offended because you can think all you want. You don’t know any of us to really call us out on anything. I hope TL has enough sense to not care what people who don’t know him think. It should only matter to him what people he cares about thinks and if he does have that logical reasoning he’ll be just fine and you won’t have to worry about him anymore. Good day to you ma’am or sir.

Jessy

Posted at 9:07 AM on February 19, 2012

This article became a mess, even astrology we are talking about! I respect everyone’s opinion, but it seems that not everyone here do that, are attacking each other!
This also is bullying! Everyone has the right to freedom of expression!

Anon

Posted at 9:03 AM on February 19, 2012

Freedom of speech.

agsfgsfg

Posted at 9:00 AM on February 19, 2012

This article needs to be stopped… it’s gone too far – Hollywood Life you are supporting online bullying by keeping this here.

simon

Posted at 6:01 AM on February 19, 2012

out of curiosity if you dont like sara then why looked at her tweets and other social sites seems like a waste of time and no i am not a follower of sara i just thinks its werid that you look at someones tweets etc when you dont like them .

Life

Posted at 7:03 AM on February 19, 2012

Because they are mean girls. Plain and simple.

Z

Posted at 8:53 AM on February 19, 2012

Taylor can’t win either way can he, if he’s happy then who cares. People should think about this the other way. What if you were famous and had a non famous girlfriend and came across this article? It would be heartbreaking. It’s probably because of all of these people on here that they can’t be happy and have a normal relationship.

LoveForever

Posted at 5:55 AM on February 19, 2012

Why are you kids so rude. let him be with whichever girl he wants and wish him the best. Stop being so mean, negative and judgmental. Stop making excuses for being so mean, negative and judgmental. Practice humility and love for your fellow human beings.
Enough is enough, the world is already negative, why not bring some positive.

I wish Taylor and Sara the best in their lives whether they are together or not.

aquarius64

Posted at 8:24 AM on February 19, 2012

I’m sorry but this little girl (Sara) CHOSE to flaunt her relationship with a star known for wanting privacy in such matters ON PUBLIC FORUMS. She does this because she thinks it makes her look like a big shot. And when her followers slams TL’s famous exes she laps it up, so she’s not innocence and light. In those cases Sara does not show humility and love for others. When it comes to the barrage of criticism she gets here (and possibly other places) Sara needs to put on the big girl panties and take the incoming, or better yet be a woman and stand up for herself. Defenders coming on sites does not help her cause.

LoveForever

Posted at 7:20 PM on February 19, 2012

Sorry but there are no excuses for your behavior. You need to stop what you are doing now. You obviously suffer from erotomania and are seeing things that aren’t there. You need help honey.
Nothing that you’ve said justifies your ways. You have to fight evil with positive. By being more negative, you are just making the situation worst.

aqaurius64

Posted at 9:42 PM on February 19, 2012

I’m not going to stop voicing my opinion for you or anyone else. You want to lap up Sara’s attention-seeking B.S., that’s your choice. And spare me the New Age psychobabble. Again she chose to put her life and fantasies out in public. And how is the situation getting worse, are you trying to imply she’s on the verge of a breakdown becasue of these comments? If you’re so concern you attend to her needs.

Z

Posted at 4:27 AM on February 19, 2012

This relationship is exactly like Rob and Kristen at the start…… They are seen together, they kinda make it out to be that they’re seeing each other and then if asked they don’t give a proper answer…. Maybe it’s just a matter of waiting to find out!

Posted at 9:06 AM on February 19, 2012

Well it’s been six years of being seen once. Rob and KS didn’t take that long did they?

Z

Posted at 2:52 PM on February 19, 2012

That’s why I said ‘kinda’ not exactly ;)