Is Taylor Lautner Dating His High School Girlfriend, Sara Hicks, Again?

Sat, January 28, 2012 6:07pm EDT by 804 Comments
Taylor Lautner Girlfriend

Taylor Lautner took his ex-girlfriend, Sara Hicks, to a performance of OVO by Cirque du Soleil in Santa Monica Jan. 27 and a source says they’ve been hanging out a lot together!

If there’s one thing Taylor Lautner has amazing taste in, it’s women — and judging from the looks of his date last night, he’s back with his ex-girlfriend from high school, Sara Hicks.

The 19-year-old Twilight star seemed to be in high spirits at the show, which he’s been to twice in the past week.

“[Sara -- who's a cheerleader with the Clippers and Taylor] have been hanging out a lot in L.A., seeing a few shows and going to dinner,” a source told Us Weekly.

Taylor’s roster of previous girlfriends includes Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez and Lily Collins. Do YOU think Taylor and Sara are cute together?

dgs

Posted at 9:09 PM on February 26, 2012

Is Taylor going to the oscars?

Laughter is the best medicine

Posted at 3:45 PM on February 26, 2012

@Ben So you mean that the razzies wasn’t also part of why her fandom exploded in numbers? I can see where the cheating husband buried the lead but for a few weeks some were mentioning what a good sense of humour she has! But I digress, I guess they do have better things to do family wise.

penelope

Posted at 1:33 PM on February 26, 2012

Swifties are going crazy looooooooooooooooooooooooooool
apparently the two Tay were spotted talking to each other and it’s euphoria in her fan base
let me scream loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

anonymous

Posted at 3:53 PM on February 26, 2012

At the party? So we landed on that the cupcakes were after the party?

Posted at 4:26 PM on February 26, 2012

Oh, geez, really? I guess they’re going to be blowing up Sara’s Twitter page now, although that should be entertaining.

Alright

Posted at 1:24 PM on February 26, 2012

Also, another pic of a fan and TL has been released. Someone said on here that the pic of @gringocochino with TL looked “if-y”. There’s a second pic of TL with a different fan and TL looks the same as he did in the other guy’s photo so his picture is legit. I don’t know about the whole boyfriend thing, I think he was just trying to be cute. But anyway, his pic is real.

bre

Posted at 8:08 PM on February 26, 2012

Really there was a video of him leaving a pre oscar bash? where can I find the video?

Alright

Posted at 8:27 PM on February 26, 2012

The video was embedded on another website, so I’ll just give you the youtube link (I put spaces in the link so make sure you backspace when you copy and paste).
http: //www .youtube. com/watch?feature=player_embedded &v=HvNSJTG anGI

Posted at 9:22 PM on February 26, 2012

I saw the video. Two words: mob scene. No wonder he has a bodyguard.

Alright

Posted at 1:21 PM on February 26, 2012

Okay guys, I just found footage of TL leaving the Oscar party. The only other person I see with him is some guy (who I think is a body guard, I’m not quite sure) who gets in the back seat of TL’s silver car (it’s not the $200,000 car). TL gets in the front drivers seat and drives the car to wherever he’s going.

Alright

Posted at 1:31 PM on February 26, 2012

Also, let me just add. The guy in the video was either his body guard or Thor, his agent (I couldn’t really get a good look at the face). Which would make sense because it’s a William Morris Endeavor agency party, and TL is represented by them, so Thor works for WME. Thor obviously would have been invited. However, it’s strange that Thor only pays all of his attention to TL when he has other famous clients like Dianna Agron. I know TL is more successful than Dianna, but still she works too lol.

penelope

Posted at 1:37 PM on February 26, 2012

yet it’s thor I saw the video

Alright

Posted at 1:46 PM on February 26, 2012

@penelope
Yes I know, I don’t think HL posted my last response in which I said that I believe it’s most likely Thor in the video.

Funny girl

Posted at 4:02 PM on February 26, 2012

I was laughing because he wears a lot of like colors and sometimes it looks like he’s wearing the same thing twice. Not saying those pics aren’t from the same night but it just made me laugh because we can’t really go by the clothing he wears. lol Oh and I’m not laughing at him I just think of how many times we’ve seen him in a plain white shirt or a plain black one!

Anne

Posted at 8:12 PM on February 26, 2012

Dianna was there too. But yes, it looks like Thor works just for Taylor.

gaby

Posted at 1:12 PM on February 26, 2012

Wait what?Taylor is nominated for Abduction and BD? Looooooool, how is that possible? Rob’s acting was way more terrible..

magg

Posted at 1:06 PM on February 26, 2012

Aquarius, of course we can hear what critics say or might say but we have the right to disagree with their opinions.it’s not forbidden right?? Now, yes I AM A TAYLOR LAUTNER fan and then?? Is that a problem if I take his defense against you, btw I don’t understand, one day you are positive about him and the other day you only write negatives things on him! Do you like talking crap about him???!! And sorry to tell u that US box office ain’t what it was before! Seeing a stupid thing like “never say never” by bieber doing better in your country than movies with real stories and real scripts is scary for the future of Hollywood! Abduction did better than “water for elephants” for example but of course “ROBSSESED” don’t mention it!

Anon

Posted at 3:22 PM on February 26, 2012

First you say crap movies do better and then you lead into that abduction did better than the water movie but that’s exactly what you meant right? How abduction sucked and yet did better than a book adapted movie? No one has to agree with critics but unfortunately they have a larger podium and their opinion is the one that counts. And you can be a TL fan all you want but remember that he doesn’t crap roses.

Posted at 4:30 PM on February 26, 2012

I’m not downing you on your difference of opinions, I am just giving what I see is the lay of the land here in the States. Also, I am not a TL cheerleader that will only mention good things. I’ve always said if I see something I dislike I will say so.

jessie

Posted at 7:07 PM on May 10, 2012

Abduction didn’t do better than Water for Elephants. I don’t even know where you came up with that.

WATER FOR ELEPHANTS
Domestic: $58,709,717
+ Foreign: $58,385,185
= Worldwide: $117,094,902

ABDUCTION
Domestic: $28,087,155
+ Foreign: $54,000,000
= Worldwide: $82,087,155

RxQueen

Posted at 9:33 AM on February 26, 2012

Why does everyone go for “jealous” when someone doesn’t like something? Sometimes stuff just sucks lol

Posted at 10:23 AM on February 26, 2012

My opinion – they don’t like to hear or read a tough criticism about someone they idolize. If TL of any of the Twilight crew catch a Razzie, I hope they man (or woman) up and come to the ceremony and pick up the award. Halle Berry and Sandra Bullock, two Academy Award winners, were “winners” of Razzies, but they showed up with their heads held high. IMO, if they win and don’t go they validate the criticism that has been hurled at them over the years, and they’ll look like big babies.

ben

Posted at 11:10 AM on February 26, 2012

i think that hardly anyone cares much for the razzies so why should the actors i wouldnt call them babies if they didnt want to go and collect them i wouldnt myself as i would have better things in life to do .

laughter is the best medicine

Posted at 12:01 PM on February 26, 2012

People take themselves too seriously nowadays. That’s why some are killing each other over facebook status updates!
My dear gentle Ben, some people care because it’s fun making fun of yourself and if you can do that no one can touch you. Why not show that you’re not stuffy by showing up for something like that? Be proud of the crapfest you made or wrote or acted in! I find it rather pompous if one says they have better things to do than rag on themselves. What? Is the stick up the stick’s butt of their butt holding a convention somewhere and that’s why they can’t make it? haha I personally, would totally be a loyal fan to anyone whom I already am a fan of and would show up and grandstand at the razzies in good fun. Sandy B did it and her following went through the roof that year.

ben

Posted at 12:44 PM on February 26, 2012

wasnt that year also the year that her husband was caught cheating ?? . also i meant they could be with family and stuff they dont have to appear at every award show they are nominated for .

karma

Posted at 10:51 PM on February 25, 2012

@aquarius it must feel good to have Hollywood connection when your Lily Collins huh.

Posted at 9:39 PM on February 25, 2012

The Razzies nominations have come out…and it ain’t pretty.

TL got double-tapped specifically in Worst Actor (Abduction and Breaking Dawn) and Worst Screen Couple (Kristen Stewart & either R-Pattz or TL)

Adam Sandler got the most nominations, but Breaking Dawn was not spared:

Worst Picture (Abduction was not named here)
Worst Ensemble (entire cast)
Worst Pre-quel, Sequel…
Worst Actress (Kristen Stewart…how Lily Collins dodged that bullet for Abduction is beyond me.)
Worst Director (Bill Condon)
Worst Screenplay (Melissa Rosenburg)

The Raspberry is handed out on 4/1 this year, April Fools’ Day (how cute). Twilight has been nominated in the past, but I feel it’s going to catch the major categories this time. Critics have slammed this series and the popularity of the series is starting to wane (The Hunger Games is the rage now). I think they want to send a message.

magg

Posted at 5:17 AM on February 26, 2012

why didn’t you mention Robert Pattinson was also nominated as worst actor, why always pointing on Taylor? Actually in Breaking dawn, no matter what razzies say, he was the most talented of the cast! Now this year’s worst actors nominees are good actor in general so the RAZZIE sucks and are jealous of them all
and I’m glad Abduction wasn’t nominated anywhere cause for us Europeans the movie was AMAZING and Taylor did a very good job in it!

Posted at 7:02 AM on February 26, 2012

I didn’t mention Robert Pattinson’s name because he was not nominated this year for the Worst Actor Razzie. The full nominee list for Worst Actor is:

Russell Brand
Nicolas Cage (an Oscar winner)
Taylor Lautner
Adam Sandler
Nick Swardson

I was surprised RP was not on the list because,as I mentioned in my previous post, he got clipped in the Worst Couple category as well. I’m aware Abduction made a profit thanks to the European market; but unforturnately by US standards if your movie doesn’t make a ton of money at the US box office it’s considered a failure, despite how well it does in other countries. US studios take that into account in hiring decisions, which is why it’s believed in some quarters here he’s out of Stretch Armstrong and other movies.

And despite the fact BD made 700 million worldwide, it’s still considered a bad movie (it didn’t receive one Oscar nomination). Here in the States an actor has to have both critical praise and commerical achievement to be considered successful.

magg

Posted at 8:11 AM on February 26, 2012

Taylor lautner, nicholas cage, ryan reynolds, adam sandler,nick swardson,russell brand, jason momoa, anthony hopkins and Robert Pattinson ARE NOMINEES FOR WORST ACTOR!It’s in their site!!!!!

W

Posted at 9:30 AM on February 26, 2012

Ok. First, the razzies are fun and B. anyone with a sense of humor or a stick up their bum doesn’t care or welcomes one. Also, BD was horrible and anyone with any cinematic taste knows this AND also agrees that Abduction was just as terrible and I personally felt dumber for having watched both. You can be a TL fan but don’t have to kiss a certain area of his anatomy or praise him for doing something even if you know it’s total crap. Come on, at least I said it was the movie and not him. This time I blame everyone because Abduction looked rushed, it had a plot we’ve seen millions of times and ruined all those plots we’ve seen millions of times. A budding romance in an action film is just dumb, it catered to the wrong crowd. He was hoping it would attract the action crowd and all it did was give his teen fans something new to fawn over. And BD took forever to get to the point and I’m sad for my country because those books are national best sellers or whatever and also that the movies do so well when most of us sit there and laugh at them. Heck, even RPatz makes fun of them and he’s one of the stars! What does that tell us?

Posted at 10:08 AM on February 26, 2012

Where are you looking? I’m looking on the Razzies.com site. Those are the 5 names listed for Worst Actor this year.

Dazed

Posted at 8:08 PM on February 25, 2012

I know I saw the picture and read the guy’s tweets but something’s rotten in Denmark. TS might be insane but she’s smart and she always has her game face on so I can’t imagine her being a b**ch and the TL boyfriend’s thing. He’s either just stirring things up or he’s an idiot for offering this news up on such a public place. Most of this just doesn’t make sense.

karma

Posted at 4:09 PM on February 25, 2012

Celebbuzz report that Rob and Kris caught up with Taylor at the party Taylor’s ex Swift was spotted chatting it up with Tim tebow the whole evening.

I saw a girl’s tweet saying her brother was working at the party and said that Swift and Tebow were very flirty no reports of T2 reunion poor Swifties

Confused yet once again

Posted at 4:36 PM on February 25, 2012

I’m confused. So the TS flirting was all done from the inside of her kitchen? Because she tweeted a pic and if she had been out wouldn’t her tweet be about a cupcake after party, party and not about a cupcake party? lol

Posted at 5:29 PM on February 25, 2012

Yeah the Swifties must be taking it hard. And where was Sara? If that no-name guy can get in and get a picture of TL, Sara as his “gf” could have been his date last night. The Clippers weren’t playing. Somebody is bound to hit one of her pages and ask about it; I would love to see how she spins it. A lot of you said TL and Sara were just friends; I guess this proves it.

Jessy

Posted at 5:37 PM on February 25, 2012

She stayed home yesterday, she even tweeted that her puppy had nightmares last night

Posted at 6:43 PM on February 25, 2012

About what….people are going to read about the Oscar parties, see she’s not with TL, put 2 and 2 together and her followers drop like flies? I hope she’s not going to try to hide behind her dog on this.

Anon

Posted at 4:03 PM on February 25, 2012

The picture looks if-y to me. The one on twitter of the dude w/ TL.

Sally

Posted at 3:58 PM on February 25, 2012

The article I just read said that it must have been awkward for TL to run into KS and RP because TL and KS used to date.

Posted at 5:14 PM on February 25, 2012

Lautner and Stewart never dated. The tabs allegded she was stepping out on R-Patzz with him.

Hhhiiii

Posted at 3:32 PM on February 25, 2012

Taylor Swift wasn’t there…. She was at home baking cupcakes? Either se went later or this guy is trying to stir things. Like the whole he was there with his boyfriend thing. Almost as bad as the gay magazine cover!

Sally

Posted at 4:08 PM on February 25, 2012

Maybe the cupcakes came after the party?

asdfghk

Posted at 2:50 PM on February 25, 2012

What!?!?! Ts hangs out with Tim Tebow though whole evening and not Lautner I guess the whole were close friends thing was just to please her fans.

Posted at 3:30 PM on February 25, 2012

or Back to December 2.0 (Aug 2011) was a total bust.

karma

Posted at 1:34 PM on February 25, 2012

I doubt that was his boyfriend could be PR guy I think thor whatever his name is.I’ve seen everybody’s pics but no Swift pics Hmmm?

Alright

Posted at 11:51 AM on February 25, 2012

Well a guy just posted a pic of him with TL last night at the pre-Oscar party. The user name is @gringocochino. When he was asked if TL came with anyone, he said TL was there with his “boyfriend”…Also, he said that TS was a “bit_h” with Tim Tebow…

Posted at 1:18 PM on February 25, 2012

TL was with his “boyfriend”? Is this legit or is this guy trying to be cute and start something in the Twitter-verse? And if he’s claiming TL with a “BF” why isn’t this guy blowing up the National Enquirer’s phones?

aquaiur64

Posted at 1:34 PM on February 25, 2012

I saw the tweet of the person who asked the question about TL’s “date”. She, I presume it’s a she, asked How can you tell? was [TL] holding hands or kissing some dude? No answer from gringocochino. Anyway, Einstein put this on his public page. If we can find it, the gossip press surely can and TL’s team will have a new round of damage control to contend with.

karma

Posted at 11:13 AM on February 25, 2012

Not just the tabs but her fans are gonna make such a big deal out of this today!Wasn’t she supposed to be in Australia right now?

penelope

Posted at 6:40 AM on February 25, 2012

Taylor Lautner was supposedly at the oscar pre-party with Stewart and Pattinson, there were also Cyrus, Hemsworth and even Swift in that party!
Waiting for tabs to make another “taylorsquared reunion” just to make buzz

magg

Posted at 7:07 AM on February 25, 2012

corection girl Taylor swift was in her house cooking bakes cause she tweeted it

Anne

Posted at 9:48 AM on February 25, 2012

Amid hundreds of stars at the WME Oscars party, the biggest topic of conversation was Tim Tebow chatting up Taylor Swift. – this is the twitter of the guy who wrote this @ THRMattBelloni

so I think she was there. And Taylor L. was at a party too because a guy tweeted that he met TL and Miley last night.

Posted at 8:25 AM on February 25, 2012

Where did you hear this? I heard no chatter about an pre-Oscar party on any of them, and I’m certain their teams would have put it out there that any one of them is going. If TL is attending any Oscar bashes, I’d be curious to see if Sara is on his arm. The Clippers don’t have a game this weekend. The last Clippers game was 2/22; the next one is 2/28. Short of a family emergency or illness, there’s no reason for her not to be with him since she likes to elude she’s his gf (or let people this she is).

Maria Simmons

Posted at 6:44 PM on February 24, 2012

I saw Taylor in Abduction & he was absolutely brilliant. He did himself a lot of justice. Just bring on more & more movies. The guy is definitely around for the long haul x

Jamie

Posted at 10:18 PM on May 8, 2012

@Maria Simmons I agree with you I too want TL to make more and more movies! I enjoyed Abduction!

Anon

Posted at 5:38 PM on February 24, 2012

Awesome. Looks like someone listened to us and had him do something mundane in public. Gets him out there and only fair weather complaints from your every day haters lol

crystal

Posted at 5:38 PM on February 24, 2012

tylor is so sexy i wonder if he would go out with me :)

Sally

Posted at 5:32 PM on February 24, 2012

He looks so serious! It makes me laugh. Not laughing at him or saying he always has to put a show on but yeah serious face makes me giggle. :0| lolol

karma

Posted at 4:47 PM on February 24, 2012

Maybe he’s going to a meeting didn’t somebody tweeted the other day that he was spotted driving into the Paramount parking lot? Hmmm