Is Taylor Lautner Dating His High School Girlfriend, Sara Hicks, Again?

Sat, January 28, 2012 6:07pm EST by 804 Comments
Taylor Lautner Girlfriend

Taylor Lautner took his ex-girlfriend, Sara Hicks, to a performance of OVO by Cirque du Soleil in Santa Monica Jan. 27 and a source says they’ve been hanging out a lot together!

If there’s one thing Taylor Lautner has amazing taste in, it’s women — and judging from the looks of his date last night, he’s back with his ex-girlfriend from high school, Sara Hicks.

The 19-year-old Twilight star seemed to be in high spirits at the show, which he’s been to twice in the past week.

“[Sara -- who's a cheerleader with the Clippers and Taylor] have been hanging out a lot in L.A., seeing a few shows and going to dinner,” a source told Us Weekly.

Taylor’s roster of previous girlfriends includes Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez and Lily Collins. Do YOU think Taylor and Sara are cute together?

Textagramm

Posted at 3:27 PM on January 11, 2013

Well, they’re obviously back together. She’s HOT LOOKING, so I don’t blame him one bit. Razzie, you’re a mental nut job ready for the lunatic asylum. You made me laugh with your psychotic afrofantasy, you delusional psychotic twit. HAHAHAHA

Razzie

Posted at 4:51 AM on October 14, 2012

It’s funny because in other pics he’s seen leaving with a male from Cirque De Soleil. I think Sara is a great friend and beard. Sorry girls, this one doesn’t bat for your team.

Pru

Posted at 9:17 AM on November 4, 2012

You are just jealous . Stuck MI are you with no future ?

Browning Hi-Power

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 11, 2013

No, Razzie, they’re pretty real. He’s as straight as it gets and as you’ll never get if you keep that up. Your fantasies are squashed again. The only bat you know is the fact that you’re totally BATTY!! Try to get a girlfriend for once, agent commiebama. You’ll understand EVERYTHING after the experience. 8^D

cindy

Posted at 10:55 PM on September 8, 2012

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww!!!! they look good but my friends are taylor swift and selena gomez not really but i act i like taylors song love story and more selenas song who says love song and more if they think yes then yes but my 9 year old sister is mad because she likes taylor lautner

Bubbles

Posted at 7:49 PM on September 4, 2012

I didnt mention this in my previous comment but I LOVE U TAYLOR LAUTNER U R sooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plz date me!!!(If u break up with Sara

Bubbles

Posted at 7:45 PM on September 4, 2012

This is sad very sad I wish Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift were still together

Anastasia

Posted at 3:42 AM on August 22, 2012

No. Just no.

SONAM

Posted at 2:23 AM on August 7, 2012

TAYLOR LAUTNER AND SWIFT SHOULD BE TOGETHER.CUZ SARA DONT DESERVE LAUTNER. AS A COUPLE SWIFT AND LAUTNER ARE VERY CUTE AND HOT.

Girl on Fire

Posted at 11:37 AM on February 4, 2013

so true taylor and taylor is a perfect match just look at there names come on people:)

mia

Posted at 4:48 AM on August 6, 2012

he had a high school gf? i thought he was gay, no offense. some guy that knew him before fame swears he dated a boy

Agree

Posted at 8:53 AM on August 6, 2012

This Sara chick is just a beard.

Nicki

Posted at 1:29 PM on August 6, 2012

I agree with her being a beard also and I think she is paid to.

dakota

Posted at 7:11 PM on August 4, 2012

no they look way different she don’t deserve him they seem like bad together she should stop using him cuz he’s famous I love him

taulors

Posted at 6:20 AM on August 4, 2012

I think that he should be together with taylor swift and not with sara because they belong to each other I know that it is hart to forgive but this is the right thing

Taylor kye

Posted at 1:18 AM on July 30, 2012

Hi my name is taylor and I have a super crush on u but the chances of us hookin up r low anyway I think if u r r happy with whom ever u like then good for u,and u should go 4 that person that intrigues u the most and then think that that the kinda person u wanna spend the rest of ur life with Taylor Skye

caitlin morris

Posted at 5:31 PM on July 31, 2012

hi my name is caitlin morris how is your life i like your movies im team wolf girl when i see you i blush i like you you look hot with no top on are you single if you are go with me

SCARRLETT

Posted at 3:21 AM on July 5, 2012

He should go with me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we are the same age !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i get him in all the quizzes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i live in california !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HES MENT T BE WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toni chevon dickinson

Posted at 2:39 PM on June 29, 2012

well i think that he should marry me !!!!!!! and forget about her <3 your biggest fan toni :* xx

abby mccarthy

Posted at 12:39 AM on June 24, 2012

well i think why is he dating her again becase it didnt work out then what is going to be different now? taylor is a great guy and he deserves someone that will treat him like he should be treated… I dont know ant thin about this girl so i will not talk bad about her like others but if it didnt work then why trt again i realy dont want to hear that he gets hurt again by som girl when he can have somone better he is awsome… If i knew him i would so ask im out and i can treat him so good but i am 16 o i am too young and i dont know him so but any way i wsh i could help him wit this but i dont think he would ever listen to me. Taylor and I like alot of them some things bu he is living his dream i still have not got teir YET i love to sing and act and i will nevergive up on my dream but taylor if u see this i would love to hear from you (918)577-8461 my name is abby

CrystalC

Posted at 10:47 PM on July 9, 2012

Ummm….I don’t think it’s such a good idea to post your phone # out online like that. You could get a whole bunch of calls from ppl u don’t want. Just trying to give u a heads up notice….

sarah

Posted at 3:56 AM on June 23, 2012

i don’t think taylor and sarah should go back together.i know it look cute but its not.taylor think of the reason why you guys break up and u will see why u guys should not go back out.your putting ur foot on the same old smelly shoe.it doesn’t make sence think abotut this. u making a big mistake.y would someone go back out with someone who broke their heart ,unless is 4 revenge or 4 something else.i should know i been in this situation.it hurt when ur have been broken a second .good luck with this buddy.so nooooooooooo.

INDIA

Posted at 10:02 PM on November 17, 2012

THEY SHOULD NOT BE TO GATHER I THINK HE SHOULD BE WITH ME AND HIM ARE THE SAME AGE