One Direction Gets Mobbed By Fans As They Land In Los Angeles

Sat, January 28, 2012 6:49pm EDT by 41 Comments
One Direction

One Direction is visiting the United States and judging from their die-hard fans, you’d think they were The Beatles!

For those of you who haven’t heard of the boy band One Direction yet, watch out! They have landing in the United States and are ready to make waves.

Made up of five adorable guys — Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson — One Direction finished third on the seventh series of the UK’s The X Factor and since then have blown up on the teen scene.

Currently, they are in Los Angeles, where they are scheduled to make an appearance on iCarly, before they start their tour with Big Time Rush.

Tell us, do YOU love One Direction?

# 1 1D fan

Posted at 8:17 AM on October 6, 2013

I think that Zayn is the hottest. I am totally in LOVE with him.

Derectioner

Posted at 9:45 AM on April 1, 2013

Omg I live them so much can’t take it I have no favorites because that’s a true directioner love them kiss kiss ❤👄👄😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😂 love them

Niall's PERFECT.SO BACK OFF.....

Posted at 1:02 PM on November 20, 2012

NIALL IS A SEXY DUDE. HE BELONGS TO ME SO BACK OFF! HE IS MY EVERYTHING LOL..BYE

aliyya Styles

Posted at 2:06 AM on August 22, 2012

marry me Harry he’s mine roar I love them Harry’s my babe
mwah Harry kiss kiss I luv u <3

Genevieve

Posted at 6:53 PM on September 5, 2012

ur kinda scary
i wouldent want to be harry

hvfghmvgf

Posted at 5:49 PM on May 16, 2012

one direction is to good to be on tour with btr who cares about them one direction is way better than btr they need to go tour and have someone open for them and it better not be btr they suck

Aly Styles

Posted at 12:19 AM on May 5, 2012

Harry<3. The fans better not have hurt my boys! Jk. I just don't want them hurt cause I love all and Harry especially!

alondra fernandez

Posted at 4:40 PM on June 21, 2012

i love id but thats just so mean saying that btr sucks i think theyre great the person i like from one direction is niall horan

alondra fernandez

Posted at 4:44 PM on June 21, 2012

i love niall horan please marry me you make me happy xoxo

alondra fernandez

Posted at 4:45 PM on June 21, 2012

kiss kiss to niall horan