Kris Jenner Affair: She Flaunted Lover In Front Of Husband Robert Kardashian & Bruce

Sat, January 28, 2012 12:08pm EDT by 63 Comments

Kris Jenner’s long-time lover, Todd Waterman, tells all in a new interview — including how Robert Kardashian chased him down, OJ Simpson threatened him and he slept with Kris when she was dating Bruce Jenner

The affair that destroyed Kris Jenner‘s marriage to Robert Kardashian was hot and heavy in a way we never realized. Her lover, Todd Waterman, opened up about his side of the story in a new interview all about their sex life, her kids and how her husband tried to kill him.

Kris and Todd first met when he was a 23-year-old soccer player in Los Angeles and they had instant chemistry. Here are some highlights from the interview:

On the first time they had sex:

• “I’m sure we danced and had a good time in the club. We came back to her friend’s home in Beverly Hills. And our first time [we had sex] was in her friend’s closet. We found a little place in the house and consummated the relationship.”
  • “It was a magical night, surreal. I think it was two people who were both open to experiencing something in their life at that time. It was fate, we invited it and we just ran with it and from that point on. We didn’t hold back.”

On being in love:

• “The love swept us away. We made our own different reality. It was special, it was a little crazy, a little wild – we didn’t exercise caution or self-restraint. I think we were both very much in love.”

On Robert Kardashian knowing:

• We did some crazy things. I remember playing tennis at her home with my friend the soccer player Justin Fashanu. And Robert was watching us play. We’re in the affair now and I’m sure he suspected at this point. He was trying to throw me off my game actually. He was just calling out foot fault while I served.

On how Kris paid for his apartment and life:

• “She was generous. I didn’t have the money for the lifestyle she was leading. She was paying a lot, or it was Robert I guess.”

On flaunting their relationship in front of everyone:

• “I just remember good times, barbecues, pool parties – it was fun. I would go to events as her boyfriend. I met celebrities at parties. Magic Johnson and the LA Lakers were at a pool party, I remember going from a George Michael concert to that house party and dancing in the back yard with George Michael there and Billy Idol.”

On Robert Kardashian trying to hunt him down:

• “I remember he turned up at our apartment and he got into the complex. I said we’d call the police, let a little time go by and then I decided to drive Kris back to wherever she had to go.”
  • “So we’ve got this little high speed chase going on at rush hour and I’m in a Jeep and he’s trailing me and he’s trying to overtake us. I did a couple of spin out moves and he just kept going, luckily – maybe he got his composure again or something.”

On sleeping together when she got with Bruce:

• “I wouldn’t say we were dating, we were still communicating, she was still coming over to the apartment and we were still sleeping together when she had started dating Bruce.”

Are YOU surprised by all these revelations?

More Kardashian News:

1. Khloe Kardashian Refuses To Take A Paternity Test
  2. Kris Jenner Bashes Khloe Kardashian’s Paternity Scandal — Calls Stories ‘Crap’
  3. Robert Kardashian Speaks From The Grave: Khloe Is My Daughter

jessie

Posted at 11:55 PM on January 29, 2012

People who are signing this BOYCOTTKIM site is really pathetic. If you don’t like her, stop looking in to her… morons.

Miles Monroe

Posted at 7:23 PM on January 29, 2012

BoycottKim (dot) com

RAISSA CASTILLO

Posted at 6:17 PM on January 29, 2012

Finally get rid of the karTRASHians for good at the BOYCOTTKIM site. Sign the PETITION with the rest of the Over 653,000 people that already signed

Reality Check

Posted at 3:04 PM on January 29, 2012

Fame-hoes

s

Posted at 10:31 AM on January 29, 2012

This is publicity for Kris Jennner’s book that bombed months ago and she is trying to sell the way deeply discounted book which I am sure she has pallets full. What does she care? She cares only to sell books at her children’s and husband’s expense. Money is her family.

evelyn

Posted at 5:36 AM on January 29, 2012

As any of you if you know what goes on in their real lives. & as for calling all her other daughters whores? Kourtney has been with Scott since the first season of KUWTK & Khloe is married. That’s all we SEE.

TRUTH

Posted at 9:23 AM on January 29, 2012

WRONG! Kourtney made out with a girl in a pool and Scott busted them and he was all crazy turned on. She also had sex with another guy the second she was broken up with Scott I think trying to get over him.

I know, I saw it when I used to watch this dumb show. These chicks are full of herpes and you know it!

jessie

Posted at 11:57 PM on January 29, 2012

Wow, you hate them, although you know so much about them. I think your wrong. You’re looking at them through the surface, you don’t know their lives so just stop atacking them.

Zach

Posted at 4:56 AM on January 29, 2012

You guys are crazy! This is not true.

Shelly

Posted at 11:24 PM on January 28, 2012

Nope. Kris basically said herself they had wild sex everywhere and she was going through a midlife crisis even though she was only 30. I think for the book his name was changed to Ryan. Anybody can google “kris jenner admits affair” and read what she has to say about it.

Anyone who can put their own sordid life out there for people to read just to sell a book gives you an idea on what they would do to pimp out their kids.

Extra Extra

Posted at 7:56 PM on January 28, 2012

WOW…How do Khloe, Kourtney, Kylie, and Kendall defend their whore of a mother!!! I won’t add Kim because, we all know she is a whore just like her too. Kourtney and Khloe, how do you feel knowing that your whore mother was screwing this man in your father’s home, on his bed, that she made him look psychotic and desperate having to get an investigator to find them???Kylie and Kendall how do you fell knowing that your mother continued looking for this man while your mother is married to your dad Bruce??!!! Robert Kardashian Sr. must be rolling in his grave… How can Khloe, Kourtney, and Kim allow their mother to tarnish him the way that she did even after death!!! This woman is a whore!!! Bruce, she’s been cheating on you…that truth will come out soon too.

TRUTH

Posted at 7:49 PM on January 28, 2012

She’s a ho and a sugarmama using her husband’s money to fund her affair. Reckless and irresponsible all the way around.

Linh

Posted at 7:19 PM on January 28, 2012

You guys can’t possibly believe this. These days people can makeup thing just to get attention. Plus this guy sound pathetic just saying these things. He probably making up crap for the money

Tay

Posted at 7:58 PM on January 28, 2012

It’s not difficult to believe when you consider that Kris Jenner wrote about her extramarital affairs in her book.

Tay

Posted at 8:03 PM on January 28, 2012

Furthermore, she was quoted in her book saying, “His name was Ryan and he was a producer. We had wild sex everywhere, all the time. One morning, Robert had me followed. He found us at a restaurant.” If it’s too hard to believe your idols would do and say such a thing, well look it up.
So again, what part are you having difficulty believing?

mary

Posted at 6:57 PM on January 28, 2012

my best friend’s ex-wife made $7,283 last month. she works on the internet and drives a Mercedes-Benz R172. All she did was get lucky and follow the information you can find here..MakeCash2.₡om

S

Posted at 5:51 PM on January 28, 2012

OMG! Kris Jenner is such a WHORE!! I would be so ashamed if she was my mother. Like seriously she cheated on her ex husband and bruce with this guy, payed for his lifestyle. Wow….

Lella

Posted at 2:58 PM on January 28, 2012

It’s amazing how Kim looks like her mother … Who thinks Kris was lucky to have spent only 72 days as part of this family, raise your hand.

Manuella

Posted at 2:53 PM on January 28, 2012

Some people sell their souls, the Kardashians have very little soul to sell. I die worth of minor girls …

nina

Posted at 2:46 PM on January 28, 2012

well, it just goes to show that the hooker apples don’t fall from the hooker mama tree!

sara

Posted at 2:35 PM on January 28, 2012

What an evil fat old witch. In a way, I still don’t feel bad for Robert Sr since he represented that killer OJ..i mean the ENTIRE family is trash.
Why is it people don’t want to believe that Khloe is from a different father…I mean HELLO the mother was a freakin whore. She tries to pretend she’s Ms Homemaker but she’s banging away on her exhusband’s coffin. Nasty whore.

Zilly

Posted at 2:18 PM on January 28, 2012

Can you imagine hearing all of this about what your mom did to your deceased dad?
How horrible for Khloe, Kortney and Rob.

Kris Jenner has no shame in anything she does, and yep, no wonder Kim is how she is, Kris Jenner latched onto the daughter that had the most potential for earning her 10%

jams

Posted at 2:11 PM on January 28, 2012

Mama pimp should hide in shame, and fake Bruce along with her. These people are disgusting.

M&M

Posted at 2:02 PM on January 28, 2012

To those who watched the #KKTNY episode where they had the psychic over? I thought it was odd that amidst all these infedility articles about Kris, the psychic said that Kim’s dad spoke to him from the great beyond saying that their mother needs to be appreciated and honored because she’s been blamed for the demise of their marriage eventhough apparently that wasn’t the case. Using the dead to try and clean up their name, that’s a whole new low for the K Klan!!!

dej

Posted at 2:59 PM on January 28, 2012

I saw that episode. I used to watch John Edwards show and he “worked” different on this episode. He always says that just because someone wants to “talk” to someone from the great beyond doesn’t mean they will “show up”. Oh, yes, Robert K just happened to show up and tell the girls they have to honor and respect their mother who cheated on their dad. I was a fan and lost all respect for John Edwards. This scene was so fake.

M&M

Posted at 11:42 PM on January 28, 2012

I’ve never seen John Edwards in action before. But if he does that crap he did on that episode, then he’s just as big of a fraud as the Kardashians are!

Kelsi

Posted at 11:04 AM on January 29, 2012

I’m sure he got paid well to memorize the script they wrote for him…

Miou

Posted at 1:53 PM on January 28, 2012

She is just being sold her body and her family all the time to the best offers. Don’t read and watch nothing abou her. You making her rich for messing and sexing around.

Melissa

Posted at 1:27 PM on January 28, 2012

Now we know where her girls, especially Kim, get it. What a bunch of ho’s

Tay

Posted at 1:20 PM on January 28, 2012

Well Kris, you sort of brought this on to yourself. You did write a tell-all practically bragging about your extramarital affairs.

Sammie

Posted at 12:53 PM on January 28, 2012

I guess the apple doesn’t fall from the tree. Kim also chaeated on Reggie with Kanye. Like Snoop Dogg said, “So, my advice is you can’t make a ho a housewife. Don’t try to reinvent the wheel.”

retty

Posted at 1:18 PM on January 28, 2012

‘You can’t make a ho a housewife’
Say that vid a day or so ago and I’m still laughing!
That said, it is realy sad that Kris taught her kids so little respect for love and other people’s feelings.
I mean, sure, don’t make a fairytale about it but still sad how they would sell (not just their own)
but other people’s life and feelings for a few bucks!

Tay

Posted at 12:51 PM on January 28, 2012

Well Kris, you sort of brought this on yourself. You did write a tell-all practically bragging about your extramarital affairs. Am I surprised? No.