Kris Jenner’s long-time lover, Todd Waterman, tells all in a new interview — including how Robert Kardashian chased him down, OJ Simpson threatened him and he slept with Kris when she was dating Bruce Jenner
The affair that destroyed Kris Jenner‘s marriage to Robert Kardashian was hot and heavy in a way we never realized. Her lover, Todd Waterman, opened up about his side of the story in a new interview all about their sex life, her kids and how her husband tried to kill him.
Kris and Todd first met when he was a 23-year-old soccer player in Los Angeles and they had instant chemistry. Here are some highlights from the interview:
On the first time they had sex:
- “I’m sure we danced and had a good time in the club. We came back to her friend’s home in Beverly Hills. And our first time [we had sex] was in her friend’s closet. We found a little place in the house and consummated the relationship.”
- “It was a magical night, surreal. I think it was two people who were both open to experiencing something in their life at that time. It was fate, we invited it and we just ran with it and from that point on. We didn’t hold back.”
On being in love:
- “The love swept us away. We made our own different reality. It was special, it was a little crazy, a little wild – we didn’t exercise caution or self-restraint. I think we were both very much in love.”
On Robert Kardashian knowing:
- We did some crazy things. I remember playing tennis at her home with my friend the soccer player Justin Fashanu. And Robert was watching us play. We’re in the affair now and I’m sure he suspected at this point. He was trying to throw me off my game actually. He was just calling out foot fault while I served.
On how Kris paid for his apartment and life:
- “She was generous. I didn’t have the money for the lifestyle she was leading. She was paying a lot, or it was Robert I guess.”
On flaunting their relationship in front of everyone:
- “I just remember good times, barbecues, pool parties – it was fun. I would go to events as her boyfriend. I met celebrities at parties. Magic Johnson and the LA Lakers were at a pool party, I remember going from a George Michael concert to that house party and dancing in the back yard with George Michael there and Billy Idol.”
On Robert Kardashian trying to hunt him down:
- “I remember he turned up at our apartment and he got into the complex. I said we’d call the police, let a little time go by and then I decided to drive Kris back to wherever she had to go.”
- “So we’ve got this little high speed chase going on at rush hour and I’m in a Jeep and he’s trailing me and he’s trying to overtake us. I did a couple of spin out moves and he just kept going, luckily – maybe he got his composure again or something.”
On sleeping together when she got with Bruce:
- “I wouldn’t say we were dating, we were still communicating, she was still coming over to the apartment and we were still sleeping together when she had started dating Bruce.”
Are YOU surprised by all these revelations?
More Kardashian News: