Kris Jenner Affair: She Flaunted Lover In Front Of Husband Robert Kardashian & Bruce

Sat, January 28, 2012 12:08pm EDT by 63 Comments

Kris Jenner’s long-time lover, Todd Waterman, tells all in a new interview — including how Robert Kardashian chased him down, OJ Simpson threatened him and he slept with Kris when she was dating Bruce Jenner

The affair that destroyed Kris Jenner‘s marriage to Robert Kardashian was hot and heavy in a way we never realized. Her lover, Todd Waterman, opened up about his side of the story in a new interview all about their sex life, her kids and how her husband tried to kill him.

Kris and Todd first met when he was a 23-year-old soccer player in Los Angeles and they had instant chemistry. Here are some highlights from the interview:

On the first time they had sex:

• “I’m sure we danced and had a good time in the club. We came back to her friend’s home in Beverly Hills. And our first time [we had sex] was in her friend’s closet. We found a little place in the house and consummated the relationship.”
  • “It was a magical night, surreal. I think it was two people who were both open to experiencing something in their life at that time. It was fate, we invited it and we just ran with it and from that point on. We didn’t hold back.”

On being in love:

• “The love swept us away. We made our own different reality. It was special, it was a little crazy, a little wild – we didn’t exercise caution or self-restraint. I think we were both very much in love.”

On Robert Kardashian knowing:

• We did some crazy things. I remember playing tennis at her home with my friend the soccer player Justin Fashanu. And Robert was watching us play. We’re in the affair now and I’m sure he suspected at this point. He was trying to throw me off my game actually. He was just calling out foot fault while I served.

On how Kris paid for his apartment and life:

• “She was generous. I didn’t have the money for the lifestyle she was leading. She was paying a lot, or it was Robert I guess.”

On flaunting their relationship in front of everyone:

• “I just remember good times, barbecues, pool parties – it was fun. I would go to events as her boyfriend. I met celebrities at parties. Magic Johnson and the LA Lakers were at a pool party, I remember going from a George Michael concert to that house party and dancing in the back yard with George Michael there and Billy Idol.”

On Robert Kardashian trying to hunt him down:

• “I remember he turned up at our apartment and he got into the complex. I said we’d call the police, let a little time go by and then I decided to drive Kris back to wherever she had to go.”
  • “So we’ve got this little high speed chase going on at rush hour and I’m in a Jeep and he’s trailing me and he’s trying to overtake us. I did a couple of spin out moves and he just kept going, luckily – maybe he got his composure again or something.”

On sleeping together when she got with Bruce:

• “I wouldn’t say we were dating, we were still communicating, she was still coming over to the apartment and we were still sleeping together when she had started dating Bruce.”

Are YOU surprised by all these revelations?

More Kardashian News:

1. Khloe Kardashian Refuses To Take A Paternity Test
  2. Kris Jenner Bashes Khloe Kardashian’s Paternity Scandal — Calls Stories ‘Crap’
  3. Robert Kardashian Speaks From The Grave: Khloe Is My Daughter

Elizabeth Walker

Posted at 1:52 AM on September 8, 2013

She’s a disgusting fame whore. Shame on you Kris Jenner – you are a disgrace to the good name your husband has given you. Crawl back under the rock from which you came.

test2

Posted at 4:55 PM on March 17, 2013

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issuesof plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of completelyunique content I’ve either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any solutions to help protect against content from being ripped off? I’d really appreciateit

husband is having affair

Posted at 5:02 PM on March 5, 2013

It’s been 3 years since I discovered the truth about CS’s secret life…. I told only one family member, my mother, who, very sadly, has dementia. She immediately forgot our conversation but was lucid enough to give me wise advise…She told me not to give in to my depression and anger and instead to remain calm and fight for my husband, family, life and financial status. She said, “Why would you just hand over your LIFE to the OW by just walking away ? You invested 25 years of your life to this man and the family. Do whatever you must do to keep him and your family together even if it hurts you. Don’t think selfishly !”Now, 3 years later, my marriage is back on tract… in fact, better than ever. My husband has turned around and is completely devoted to me. I chose not to share his secret with friends & family and this made repairing the situation easier for him………..BUT, not for me.I STILL hurt and my only relief has been to consult with a councilor. She is the only person with whom I have been able release some of the pressure.I am also very, very grateful for this site where I can confide anonymously and also learn from the experiences of others. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Cas

Posted at 9:35 PM on July 10, 2012

kris jenner is just a money hungry fame hog who tries to control her families lives and ignores her husband. Her recent accidental meeting with Todd Waterman is so stupid as fake AS THE SHOW. I wish Bruce would divorce her …then he would be much happier. What a snob and her fashion sense is not always great either. Stop trying to be sexy and act your age!

bobfulop@hotmail.com

Posted at 4:16 PM on September 9, 2012

What a slut she turned out to be. I thought more or her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elle

Posted at 6:21 PM on July 8, 2012

What a f*&%cking disgusting slut. Is it any wonder she would encourage Kim to pose for Playboy or that her daughter would make a sex tape. It’s one thing to have an affair, but flaunting it in front of your husbands is just beyond being a filthy cum bucket.
Her paramour is a nasty skank whore of a man and just as much to blame. He should be ashamed of himself, not writing a tell all book.

Carly

Posted at 11:19 PM on June 5, 2012

This is the biggest bunch of over blown crap I’ve ever read. The only part that seems real is they had an affair. I don’t buy the rest about Kris and Robert supporting his lifestyle. But if that was the case this dude needs to ge some respect when speaking about the dead. “Kris was very generous. Or Robert, whoever. I don’t care, I’m screwing money out of people…hurrr hurrrr hurrr.”

What an arsehole!

Kita

Posted at 10:43 PM on May 29, 2012

Well damn now we see where Kim get her hoeish ways from, like mother like daughter

Chris Lavell

Posted at 1:59 PM on May 22, 2012

This woman is a bad image for good mothers. Bruce Jenner and all the kids deserve more than what this tramp brings to the table. She is a blood sucking snake that is in it for herself. You can see evidence of this throughout the reality show her family stars in.

Brooklyn

Posted at 10:30 PM on May 18, 2012

*anyone

tony

Posted at 11:26 AM on May 13, 2012

It is sad to see how kris has done everything to satisfy her own pleasures. It starts with her putting K’s in all her girls names. Then she tries to run all their lives including Bruce’s. No wonder her girls are all messed up, They are all gorgeous but equally stupid. What a shame, and to think that the one who is to blame for putting them on blast is their own mother.

chris

Posted at 9:18 PM on April 22, 2012

Im a mother of 3 wonderful boys and if I could do what Kris has did for her family I would be soooooooooo grateful! Kris Jenner is a awsome beautiful lady with a beautiful family and Bruce is a good man U can tell people r good and these people r good and as far as her affair goes We have all had thoughts of not knowing what we want and we all have made mistakes and all of U must be jealous of her and her family I think shes a very smart women and Im not mad at her I think it’s wonderful! oh and U should read her book it’s awsome maybe if U read it U can see she not a bad person @ all! so get over yourself haters face it this Lady and her family is not going anywhere soon so get use to it! Good things happen to good people! :) Goooooo Kris :)

Norma

Posted at 12:34 AM on May 10, 2012

Yes it’s perfectly okay and wonderful to cheat on the man who gave you the world and pimp out your own kids

Lee Verde

Posted at 6:34 PM on May 25, 2012

Maybe you should date her, as you certainly are stricken by KJ. If you have a significant other that person should keep and eye on you-or get outta Dodge. You are an affair waiting to happen- as is your idol Mrs. Jenner.

Sid

Posted at 8:05 PM on July 29, 2012

You are an idiot!

John

Posted at 1:38 PM on August 6, 2012

I think the rest of the family is ok, but KRIS JENNER IS A F&**ING C*NT!!! Meeting up with that Todd fa**ot when she is married to Bruce. Bruce deserves a respectful, nice woman. Kris may be smart and rich and congratulations on that, but she is a grade A BI**H

Billy Blanks

Posted at 10:15 AM on September 7, 2012

She may love her family but she doesn’t respect marriage. And by your defense of her you probaly have strayed too. Hoes stick together.

Harry

Posted at 1:37 PM on January 31, 2012

Not everyone from California is pompous and self-absorbed like this.Give me a break.That is like typing all of those from New Jersey act bad because Jerey Shore is filmed in New Jersey.

Harry

Posted at 1:35 PM on January 31, 2012

The Kardashians are the epitome of a dysfunctional family.The mom has an affair while marriage.Kim marries someone mostly because of money and attention.Khloe seems more right in her ways,yet still is not the best in the family.To me the best in their family is Kendal,maybe she will grow up more right than the rest of the family.

Lance

Posted at 9:35 PM on January 30, 2012

Dig up dirt on WHO IS KHLOE KARDASHIAN’S DADDY?

kim

Posted at 9:45 AM on June 4, 2012

we all want to know this ??? so why dod’ nt the real daddy come forward please

Suzie

Posted at 9:27 PM on January 30, 2012

I guess it just figures and explains why all of the Kardashian girls (women?) are so screwed up regarding their relationships. Like mother, like daughters.

Your Momma

Posted at 6:05 PM on January 30, 2012

What is up with California? The biggest losers come from this state- pompous and self-absorbed losers that are out of touch with reality.

nicole

Posted at 4:20 AM on January 31, 2012

wth are you talking about? california is full of all those people but also fill all the stuff you are reading and watching…if you have such a prob with celebrities from cali maybe stop reading the gossip!!!

Yaz

Posted at 2:55 AM on March 27, 2012

Look Honey (not to call you something else)…I am from California and we arent all like that. Don’t use these bimbos to bash on the whole state. You are so ignorant. I for one cant stand these hoes either. But they do not represent California. It just so happens Hollywood the enterainment capital of the world is here and you love reading about it.

Leslie

Posted at 6:04 PM on January 30, 2012

What a freaking whore. Go jump off a bridge or something- how lame!

Ella

Posted at 12:28 PM on January 30, 2012

Everybody is sick and tired reading about that fake broad Kim. Dig up more dirt on Kris and the baby daddy.

Extra Extra

Posted at 3:47 AM on January 30, 2012

Watch Snoop Dog video on Kim Kardashian…. Her mother apllies here to…No one should wife a Ho!!!! Anyhow, this is old news…the mom is a whore just like Kim Kardashian…Apple surely doesn’t fall far from the tree. Boycott Kim is a work of determined people that are voicing their disconsent about the Kardashians..sign up and have a voice… People will try to discourage you because it works…your voice counts!!! Kim Kardashian blindsisded Kris Humphries about divorce, she used him for her fairytale wedding, she thinks that she has all her shannigans tucked away for no one to see..but she is a fraud..everything that they did to kris humphries was calculated..she completely used him!!! She humiliated him and tarnised his good name!!!

Kelsey

Posted at 11:41 AM on January 30, 2012

You act as if the ‘you can’t turn a hoe into a housewife’ saying is new, people have been saying that for years. And most people who hate the Kardashians have heard it, chill.

Extra Extra

Posted at 4:24 AM on January 31, 2012

I don’t act… I write..so don’t get it twisted!! The saying is not new, but no celebrity has been able to speak out against the Kardashians out of fear of a backlash towards them!! So I will recommend for people to watch Snoop Dog’d video on Kim Kardashian because he was straight to the point… So chill, don’t like what I write, don’t read it!!! hehe…Anyhow, Kris jenner is a scandalous whore and deserves no sympathy!!! This whole family should not be role models for young girls, all the Kardashians promote, is sex, money, and more sex….there are no family values!!! Their own mother writes about how she cheated on their deceased father!! SHe mentions how she had sex with him everywhere and then still continued having sex with this man behind bruce jenner’s back!!! She is a dirty prostitute!! She was even using Robert Kardashian’s money to buy her lover stuff!! She is a complete whore… When men do thi, they don’t brag and write books about it…this braod is just a fame whore!!! I’m sure she’s had a STD or two…she’s just gross!!!