Justin Bieber Posts Epic Photo Of Himself 'Writing Hits'

Sat, January 28, 2012 9:30am EDT by 6 Comments
Justin Bieber Believe

Are you excited to hear Justin’s new album, ‘Believe’?

Justin Bieber has been getting really deep on us lately, posting gorgeous pics on his Instagram and revealing what makes him sad. However, we’re getting pumped about his upcoming album, Believe.

“Writing hits,” Justin, 17, wrote next to a trendy pic of himself with a pad of paper and pencil.

Set to drop in a couple months, the Biebs has been working like crazy on his widely anticipated third studio album, collaborating with Will.i.am, Kanye West and Drake.

We can’t wait to hear your new hits, Justin.

More Bieber News:

1. Justin Bieber & Usher Record New Music For ‘Believe’
  2. Justin Bieber Holds Selena Gomez’s Hand In Puerto Rico — Cute New Pic
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Romantic Dinner Date In Puerto Rico

emily

Posted at 1:13 PM on January 31, 2012

I hate justin and selena there relashionship is going to far and there trying to make peoplo jealous. And that’s why I hate them so much. :)

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 10:14 PM on January 29, 2012

JUSTIN BIEBER IS SATAN!!!!!

GO TO HELL JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!

I WILL KILL JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEATH TO JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca

Posted at 3:20 AM on January 31, 2012

YAHHHHHH…….. my lovely Jus!!!!!! Keep Moving Forward! I will DEFINITELY always b your fan! LOVE U! <3

kyle