'Basketball Wives' Stars Jennifer Williams & Evelyn Lozada's Assistant Get In Fight

Sat, January 28, 2012 3:52pm EDT by 20 Comments
Basketball Wives

The wives have reportedly felt like Jennifer Williams was getting too big for her britches, so Evelyn Lozada’s assistant, Nia, pushed her in the face during a confrontation!

Jennifer Williams isn’t playing well with the other Basketball Wives stars and got into a fight with Evelyn Lozada‘s assistant, Nia Crooks, when they were shooting the show in Hallandale, Florida Jan. 21, reports TMZ.

Apparently, the women were thinking Jennifer was “too big for her britches” and Nia told her as much. “The two got face-to-face and Nia pushed Williams in the face to get her away. In the police report, Williams described it as being ‘intentional struck by Crooks with an open hand to the left side of her face,'” the story says.

The girls were stopped from coming to blows by police security from the production company.

Whatever happened, we can’t wait to see it on an upcoming episode!

More Basketball Wives News:

1. ‘Basketball Wives LA’ Star Jackie Christie: The Reunion Was A ‘Tigers’ Den’
  2. New ‘Basketball Wives’ Cast: Kenya Bell & Kesha Nichols
  3. ‘Basketball Wives’ Star Jennifer Williams: How To Burn Off Thanksgiving Pie

debt consolidation

Posted at 12:51 PM on October 7, 2012

I was recommended this web site via my cousin. I’m now not sure whether or not this post is written via him as nobody else recognise such exact about my difficulty. You are incredible! Thanks!

Lala

Posted at 3:18 PM on May 27, 2012

that’s so dirty for Jen 2 do that 2 eve and keep your head up eve don’t let Jen get 2 u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carolyn

Posted at 4:09 AM on May 31, 2012

Jennifer should have came across her little chicken head with a bottle, anything that would have left a nasty reminder for her to mind her business, in the future. That wasn’t even her fight. Jen have outgrown them gutta rats, move on and up Jen, you have places to go and big things to accomplish, while the ship they’re on is sinkin fast.

Cynde703

Posted at 6:52 PM on May 11, 2012

‘Basketball Wives’ Star Jennifer Williams Blogs: Evelyn Should Come To Me With Her Issues!
Tags:Basketball Wives, Jennifer Williams

comments 99
Sign up for the HL newsletter! ‘Basketball Wives’ star Jennifer Williams is blogging for HollywoodLife.com, sharing her thoughts about each episode! Read what she says below!
Oh boy! Italy is supposed to be a wonderful romantic place, but for the Basketball Wives it is DRAMA! Let’s start with Meeka and Tami. Like I said to Meeka, we are all just getting to know her, but from what I can tell she just keeps sticking her foot in her mouth. She just keeps talking and switching stories. I can’t even follow what she is saying at this point! I think Meeka jumped in and wanted to make an impression and fast friends. We just don’t work like that … you have to let us get to know you.
As for the big drama with Evelyn … Let me start by saying that everything I said in that interview, I have said before and to her face in Season 2. I also feel like all the talks with Noe, Shaunie and Tami were unnecessary. I have known Evelyn for over a decade and if she has an issue with me she should have come straight to me. Talking to a bunch of people only instigates things and when Evelyn gets mad she just lets it build, instead of dealing with it right away in a calm manner.

The idea of me being jealous of Evelyn’s engagement is a bunch of crap and NO I don’t mess around with the same type of guys that Evelyn dates. I am just getting out of a ten year relationship and am very cautious about who I go out with. However, I do want to say that as a friend I would never do anything intentional to hurt anyone’s feelings. Evelyn and I have been through a lot and hopefully we will make it over this hurdle as well. Stay tuned…

– Jennifer Williams
More Blogs By Jennifer:

Jennifer: I’m Not Jealous Of Evelyn’s Engagement!
Jennifer: I Need Time To Heal Before Dating Again!
Jennifer: My Ex Eric Shouldn’t Have Approached My Friends!
Related stories on HollywoodLife.com
‘Basketball Wives’ Returns With All-New Season 4 On Feb. …
read more >>

‘Basketball Wives’ Stars Jennifer Williams & Evelyn …
read more >>

‘Basketball Wives’ Star Jennifer Williams: How To Burn …
read more >>

‘Basketball Wives’ Star Jennifer Williams Launches Lucid …
read more >>
Click here to cancel reply.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Name (required)

Email (will not be published) (required)

Cynde703
Posted at 6:22 PM on May 11, 2012
.I think this is the last season of Basketball Wives…think about it, not one of them with the exception of Jennifer, until her divorce is final is a wife or even dating a basketball player…so why does this show still exist?? It took a turn for the worse once Tami ” the bully” Roman came on with all the fighting and anger issues. Then she has the nerve too talk about everbody behind their backs and want the others to say whatever about her to her face…what a double standard!!! Treat people the way you want to be treated!!! Susie, runs her mouth to much and starts most of the drama…Shaunie, it’s good she will get involved a try to break up the fights, but why don’t she take the initiative in the beginning too resolve the issues before all the violence. I wanna see Shaunie fight, since she thinks that we who watch the show really enjoy seeing all this negativity every episode and season. Evelyn, she’s just a mess this season, I don’t even know what too say about her, I use to like her. But, I will say this in closing. I suggest you guys keep that nonsense in Miami. Evelyn & Tami, they have not ran up on the right one yet…but then Tami did with “Meeka”! And she gave her a run for her money and taxed that behind, you think she would have learned by now!!! Keep your head up Jennifer…because in NJ, we don’t always resolve stuff by fighting and apparently a few of those ladies feel like you got a better start in life than them. And maybe because your ex-husband said on national tv that you get half of what is his. Jealousy and Envy >> are two friends you never want to hang out with!!

Nina

Posted at 3:31 AM on April 23, 2012

They want attention. They all grown, damn near old…and now they wanna fight. That’s ridiculous. They need to get it together and act like grown women…Sit down and talk. Quit trying to put your hands on people. You can’t keep trying to put your hands on people and think there aren’t going to be any repercussions.

TIA

Posted at 1:49 PM on April 21, 2012

EVELYN IS VERY UPSET NA HOW JEN DNT REALLY BE ON HER RUN,BUT I TINK DEY SHUD TALKS TINGS OUT LYKE TO BIG ADULTS LYKE DEY ARE,CUS DEY WER FRENS FA TO LNG.

Lyn

Posted at 7:10 PM on May 27, 2012

think* they* should* Thing’s* like* really what are you trying to say I just don’t understand????? 0–0

Ms. Swag

Posted at 8:26 AM on April 1, 2012

Jenn seems to be a down to earth chic who is misunderstood. Right now she’s doing her and that’s the way it should be. In all of the episodes thus far jenn has not started any of those confrontations with Evelyn. She is just reacting. And there is nothing wrong with her sticking up for herself. One day she is going to flip on them hoes! Some of them maybe jealous of her success, who’s knows. Us as the viewers may never know.

Diamond

Posted at 9:07 PM on April 16, 2012

I agree Jenn is on top and Evelyn is “green”. Her girl is now fighting her battles because she has less to lose. Jenn was set up with the help of Shaunie, and Evelyn. Please tell me why Evelyn is crying because Jenn commented on the “two bedroom”!!! Evelyn is really unhappy and it shows. I want to see who she goes off on when “Chad” dumps her! I think she and he are both made for each other.

precious

Posted at 2:32 PM on March 22, 2012

just waiting for someone to punch evelyn in the mouth….tami is the biggest two face in the show….

Team jennifer

Posted at 10:25 AM on March 25, 2012

Evelyn is so jealous of Jennifer is obvious. Evelyn looks like a horse with those fake teeth. She is black trash with no money and In a relationship that is not going to last. I can not picture her as a mother. She is one Nasty garden hoe. Always trying to get in fights but runs behind guards to get protected, I can not wait for her to get punched in the face and all those caps fall out. She is worthless and broke

KD

Posted at 2:38 AM on April 4, 2012

Check your facts. Evelyn is not Black. Puerta Rican she is…

Sparkle32

Posted at 10:05 AM on April 20, 2012

Amen on that. Teeth look like chicklets.

TIEA

Posted at 1:43 PM on April 21, 2012

JEN IS A WOMAN WHU STAND UP FA HER RITE’S AN NA EVELYN DNT LYKE IT.

Nina

Posted at 3:26 AM on April 23, 2012

she hispanic.

Sparkle32

Posted at 10:03 AM on April 20, 2012

Yes, Yes, Yes. Tammi wanted Jenn’s spot BAD.

jasmine

Posted at 11:26 AM on March 13, 2012

why is jen deciding to grow a pair of balls on the 4th season. but on the first three, she wouldn’t open her mouth for nothing. she would just sit around like a lost puppy wit it’s tail between its legs. if i was evelyn’ i would just go ahead n pop her a$$ n get it ova wit.#4sho

Sunshine Royal

Posted at 9:17 PM on February 20, 2012

Fourth season…lots of laughs.

Shelly

Posted at 10:59 PM on January 28, 2012

This is all done to get people to watch the 3rd season of BBW. Nobody is taking those ghetto hoodrats seriously.

Juicy