5 New 'Vampire Diaries' Pics: Are Stefan & Elena Getting Back Together?

Fri, January 27, 2012 10:17am EDT by 89 Comments
Courtesy of The CW

Abbi

Posted at 1:59 PM on February 5, 2012

This show is simply amazing. ALL characters, and I do believe that Stefan and Elena should be together only because when I watch them it is like their love is so strong and pure, it’s something that you can’t just forget about and move on from. Everyone knows that. Now, Damon would have to completely transform for Elena and him to actually be something for a while, and by doing that less people would actually like Damon because most people like his for his attitude and personality! Damon needs to have someone that accepts the fact that he is going to kill, and just the way he is. I don’t really believe Elena is that person. So in the end I think maybe Damon and rebehka should try something, or Damon and a new character! And Stefan and Elena should slowly get closer but they shouldn’t just rush back into a relationship that before was slowly sinking. If that makes any sense?

Alexis

Posted at 10:28 AM on February 3, 2012

I really hope Elena and Stefan end up together, if they don’t I will be very upset and hate the show. stefean and Elena started out together they should finish together. I don’t believe that damon deserves Elena.

mata

Posted at 10:44 PM on February 2, 2012

im for delena Why is Stefan the moral, tortured hero? He gets everything on a plate and has behaved far worse physically and morally than Damon ever did. Even as a human he was selfish and didn’t care about Damon’s feelings! The guy’s a self serving hypocritical douche!

Abbi

Posted at 11:12 PM on February 7, 2012

Stefan hasn’t behaved far worse than Damon! Are you crazy, did you watch seasons 1 & 2 because in both of those seasons Damon kills several people including Vicki and almost killing bonnie and Jeremy. Even at Stefan’s darkest moments you can still see a piece of his humanity hidden under all of his “ripperness” and he wouldn’t dare kill any of Elena’s family because as hard as he tries to deny it he loves Elena and might not admit to doing anything for her but In the end I almost can guarantee he would still go to the ends of the earth for her. The whole reason he left was for damon and to protect her.

Klara

Posted at 1:52 PM on February 2, 2012

I really hope Stefan and elena will get back together!!!! And if it’s Stefan Damon are throwing off the balcony I will personly kill him!!!!!

lisa

Posted at 7:53 PM on February 1, 2012

I think Damon is mad because he might see Stefan and Elena make up and kiss big time. Then Damon sleeps with Rebecca and Elena will be mad and have a opinion and be mad at him but it’s not jealous. And will tell Damon that Rebecca will use him to get revenge on Elena for stabbing her in the back in episode 15.

lisa

Posted at 7:19 PM on February 1, 2012

I hope Stefan and Elena kiss and Damon sees it and he’s mad. And ever stelena fan is right. Stefan and Elena will finally get back together. And in ep 3×15 Damon sleeps with a vampire but Elena will have a opinion. But she won’t be jealous but she will be mad because i think it’s Rebecca. And Elena will be worried about that Rebecca will use him to get to her.So she can get her revenge for Elena stabbing her in the back.

PaulWesley

Posted at 4:52 PM on February 1, 2012

I will always choose Stefan!
The chemistry between Stefan and Elena,their bond,their moments together.. just perfect! I really hope there’s still chance for them.

Elena: “I care about you Damon, listen to me, I care about you. I do, but…I love Stefan. It’s always gonna be Stefan.” – And i really hope Elena still feels this way. I mean.. I love Damon,but him with Elena,it just doesn’t work for me.

STELENA FOREVER! <3
Can't wait for the new episode! ^^

Sierra

Posted at 2:33 AM on February 3, 2012

So Agree! Stefan is really the one for her at the end of the day. I mean, Klaus is ultimately right about how impractical both of them are for her, but true love can’t be ignored. Stefan will find a way to be with her.

s

Posted at 5:47 AM on January 31, 2012

i can’t wait to watch the new episode!!!!!!

De

Posted at 4:22 PM on January 30, 2012

Oh sweet Jesus, I hope not!

Sarah

Posted at 4:24 PM on January 30, 2012

Haha! Your comment made my day xD

And I agree btw.

Davis

Posted at 3:05 PM on January 30, 2012

For your information, A LOT of people were talking about that heartbreaking scene, two episodes ago. And yes, some of the DE fans use Nian as a reason to ship DE.
Stelena is everything but doomed. Yes, it will take time for them to be back together, but they will be. I don’t know what proof you want. For two seasons, it was stelena. Even this season is about stelena. About them being apart. So no, I don’t think they’ll get back together this season, but definitively the next.
The writers can’t just scream at the top of their lungs that SE are soulmates, meant to be etc… for them not to be endgame.
DE is beautiful too, in a way. But they won’t be the endgame. They just won’t

hELIA

Posted at 6:06 PM on January 30, 2012

Totally agree with you davis. Stelena will be back together. It’s only a matter of time.

Ann

Posted at 10:00 AM on January 30, 2012

Btw why is it that always some stupid SEer write that we only ship DE bc Nian are together or bc Delena are hot. THAT’S BULLSHIT. I NEVER SAW THAT ONE DEer WROTE THIS AS THEIR REASON FOR SHIPPING DE. so please stop this crap bc it’s not true… or search for a new hobby.. or talk about you favorite ship. But don’t spread lies.

Cam

Posted at 4:13 PM on January 30, 2012

Agreed. I shipped DE even before they were dating in Real life…

Ann

Posted at 9:56 AM on January 30, 2012

Gosh.. Please don’t bring them back.. They’re the most horrible couple on TV. Boring ^ 1000 and most ppl are not even interested in SE.. remember 2 episodes ago? No one was talking about the SE scene… Everyone was talking about Klaroline but okay, I think they need to try it again before they”ll realize that it doesnt work anymore & then DE will happen <3 they're destined to be together. The way the writers wrote their story .. EndgameFTW … Stelena is a doomed ship

Davis

Posted at 3:03 PM on January 30, 2012

DE is beautiful too, in a way. But they won’t be the endgame.

Abbi

Posted at 11:17 PM on February 7, 2012

They wouldn’t waste two season of Stefan and Elena for them not to get back together, and if there relationship is so boring then don’t watch the show because I mean, the writers are doing a fabulous job keeping viewers wanting to see the next episode so badly which is what they are supposed to do, right? Just don’t say that Stefan and Elena’s relationship is boring because in the end if Damon ended up with Elena he would hve to change into someone almost just like Stefan which would make their relationship boring to. & Elena isn’t Katherine for her to be with Stefan and then get her to go “hookup” or date Damon would make her out to be a whore which is total opposite of what her character is supposed to be! Do you sort of understand where I am going with all of this??

Rosana

Posted at 4:43 PM on January 29, 2012

– “There’s the girl with the necklace. You love her. You’d do anything for her, and you have.”
– “Crazy or not, that kind of love never dies.”
– “I love you Stefan. Hold on to that. Never let that go.”
– “I owe you everything. because through all of this, you are the one thing that has kept me from giving up, from turning it all off.”
– “Now this is fascinating. I`ve never seen this before. The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this one girl.”
– “When Stefan and Elena first made love, it was beautiful. So innocent, so Romeo and Juliet.”

Does not matter if Delena is the majority … for me, the important thing is Stelena love.
Do you like Delena just because it’s sexy … I like Stelena because of love. Do you think Stefan is boring because he loves Elena … Stelena is love. NO SEX.
– Majority? The majority are silly. Common sense has always been little.

People also confuse Delena, with the royal couple Ian and Nina. LEARN TO SEPARATE THINGS.

Khaleesi

Posted at 6:54 PM on January 29, 2012

I agree stelena has a better chance of a long lasting relationship they work well together because they love selflessly and respect each others choices. For delena to last Damon will have to change completely and don’t want Damon to change because I like witty, sarcastic, flirty impulsive Damon it’s what so great about him he needs someone who will accept him the way he is someone on his wavelength don’t get me wrong delena have a lot of sexually chemistry buts not enough

elizabeth

Posted at 2:06 PM on January 30, 2012

yup!! I agree 100%, Just keep tweeting Jp ts always going to be stefan. Damon gets too attached and smothering. Elena is the complete opposite. Stefan always gave her freedom and protected her when needed

Katerina

Posted at 11:20 AM on January 29, 2012

I had a realization today.
I was watching the episode 5 of the season 3. And after Stefan got compelled, i satrted cryiing like a baby.

My Dad: why are you crying?
Me: Why are they making stefan syffer so much!!! First with klaus, then with gloria, and again with klaus. I just want him to be happy!!!!I want him back with Elena!!!
My Sister: Arn’t you a DE fan?
Me: …
My sister:…
Me:… Crap!
My Sister (smiling deviously) : welcome to the beautiful world of stelena shippers, sister.

It’s official. The vampire diaries has officially taken over my life. And I officially gave up Delena for Stelena. Crap

laura

Posted at 8:42 PM on January 29, 2012

I totally agree!!!

StelenaAllTheWay

Posted at 12:40 PM on February 2, 2012

i loved your comment and it made me think of my sister who is a DE fan who i am slowly working to stelena but stelena is soo much better and fated. i love them so much there moments make me so mushy and emotional

Bamon

Posted at 11:15 AM on January 29, 2012

I don’t think Delena is going to happen the way you guys want it to happen. They will definetly have *something*, but they won’t be a couple like Stelena. I just don’t see them that way.
And come on guys, you know that Elena will never love damon the wway she loves stefan, or that damon will never be able to act like himself around elena. He’s just not stefan and that is the kind of guy elena wants.
And NO, i am not stelena. Nor am I delena. I’m more a Steroline, Bamon shipper.

Stefan'sGirl

Posted at 11:10 AM on January 29, 2012

Stelena!!!!!!!
But I don’t think that they are getting back together. They’re finally going to talk, yes, but they’re not getting back together. Both of them need time.
I feel like my stelena heart is going to break, *again* after that episode.

AyyKidd

Posted at 9:23 AM on January 29, 2012

Here’s my theory about who damon is throwing off the balcony, I think it’s stefan because damon is gonna see that stefan and elena still have feelings for each other and he’s gonna get jealous, (and I think we all know how damon is when he gets upset he’s does something crazy without thinking and it ends up coming back to hurt him)then elena will probably see what he did and get mad at him and then run to stefans side

I know it’s all a little far-fetched but it’s just a theory

Clare

Posted at 6:07 AM on January 29, 2012

Talk about boring and flogging the same old dead horse. What is this, Days Of Our Lives? There is dragging and then there’s just frustrating and ridiculous. I’m just hanging in there and even beginning to dislike some of the characters this season.

There has not been enough Damon and Elena for me. It’s like being thrown a bone here and there to keep people happy or shut them up. If season 4 doesn’t look promising, I’ll also switch to You Tube and watch their whole 2 to 3 minutes per episode over there. It’s not childish, it’s just a fact and a simple loss of interest.

delena

Posted at 4:41 AM on January 29, 2012

this is not fair we didn’t have the chance to see enough delena tention and awkward love scenes and now stelena is back this is suck and besides if there is a possibelity that elena would think of stefan again she wouldn’t kiss damon i guess!!! i’m bored of stelena there scenes became so ususal that i don’t even won’t to watch them

rose

Posted at 5:05 PM on January 29, 2012

well thats whats happens in long term relationships its becomes comfortable its doesn’t mean there isn’t a spark or the relationship is boring there just comfortable with the ways things are it works them and thats all that matters.

thayna aprigio

Posted at 5:49 PM on January 28, 2012

BRING STELENA BACK.

elmira

Posted at 8:10 AM on January 28, 2012

it’s o obvious they will get back together I’m waiting for the awekward moments between Elena and Damon. Elena is no Katherine she has to keep one of them or none at all.

TVD

Posted at 5:07 AM on January 28, 2012

Actually it’s Elena that needs to be happy not the shippers… We will see but I think that Stefan is a good choice. Elena always loved him! I’m sure she loves Damon too but it’s different… Can’t wait till 2 Feb.! TVD <3

Maddie

Posted at 7:21 PM on January 27, 2012

OHMYGOD they cannot do this!! Stelena is so boringggg!!

COME OOOOOOOOON

For crying out loud!

Maddie

Posted at 7:19 PM on January 27, 2012

OHMYGOD they cannot do this!! Stelena is so boringggg!!
Us delena shippers will quit this show soon if delena doesn’t happen. at least I know I will. I love the show and everything but a person can tell when they are leading us on. and the show has an average audience of 3 million viewers, of which I have to guess a million and a half at the very least are D/E shippers. SO IF YOU WANT YOUR AUDIENCE TO STICK WITH YOU GIVE US WHAT YOU WANT.
For crying out loud!

Elmira

Posted at 8:15 AM on January 28, 2012

Dear Maddie (Delena shipper):
in my opinion it’s very childish if someone quit a show just because it doesn’t go the way they want. there are a lot of movies which doesn’t have a good ending or the way most of the viewers want it to be but it doesn’t make them a bad movie.

Khaleesi

Posted at 5:13 PM on January 29, 2012

GROW UP THIS ISN’T ABOUT YOU ITS ABOUT THE CHARACTERS and if your going to be so childish maybe this fandom is better of without you

PaulWesley

Posted at 4:43 PM on February 1, 2012

Threatening to quit the show,just to have it your way?That’s just lame! It’s not the way to do it! I mean.. having your own opinion – alright with me,but disrespecting other people’s opinions just because they’re different from yours – kinda immature!

TVD lover

Posted at 2:02 PM on February 2, 2012

Don’t you think all Stelena shippers will quit watch the show if it will be a Delena ending???
It’s always gonna be Stelena!!

lisa

Posted at 6:32 PM on January 27, 2012

how does Damon hurt her like i care. But that sound like Elena will finally realize she does not love Damon the way Stefan does. If Damon is going to hurt her