Rob Pattinson's 'Twilight' Co-Star Reveals: The Craziest Thing A Fan's Ever Done To R-Patz

Fri, January 27, 2012 4:31pm EST by 9 Comments
Robert Pattinson

One time a woman went at Rob Pattinson with a pair of scissors! Can you believe it?

We know Robert Pattinson is one of the most famous guys in the world, but one fan took things a little too far recently when she tried to go after his luscious locks. That’s just not cool!

Rob’s Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2 co-star Joe Anderson told The Sioux City Journal about one of the craziest fan encounters we’ve ever heard.

“A woman was standing outside the Sutton Place in Vancouver with a pair of scissors,” he said. “She had flown from England to cut some of Robert Pattinson’s hair for a doll.”

Don’t get us wrong, we’re obsessed with R-Patz just like everyone else. However, we’d NEVER fly across the world with a pair of scissors and try to chop off his hair. That’s nuts!

What’s the craziest thing you would do with Rob?

More Rob:

1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Attending The Oscars?
  2. Robert Pattinson Hangs With Gaggle Of Teen Girls In New Pics
  3. Is Rob Pattinson In London Doing Interviews?

yahoobooters booters downloads yahoo chat exploits download games software game tweak antivirus proxy servers

Posted at 6:25 PM on June 6, 2012

Woah this weblog is fantastic i love studying your posts. Keep up the great paintings! You realize, a lot of individuals are looking round for this information, you can help them greatly.

Bree

Posted at 1:27 AM on January 28, 2012

Wow, some people are nuts! His hair is definitely famous all on it’s own. I’d love to meet him. I hope I do one day, you never know!!!

anonymous

Posted at 1:23 AM on January 28, 2012

That is so crazy. He has become a phenomenon. He has impacted so many peoples lives, I’m sure he has no idea how much and doesn’t understand it. But he has. I wish him happiness and well being. I would love to just once see him in person. I don’t even have to meet him, I’d just like to see him. I actually saw Kristen Stewart in person, and it was great, but seeing Rob would be the ultimate experience. I know you think we’re crazy Rob, because you think you’re just a regular guy, but you’re not. Accept it! haha! Love you lots!!

someone

Posted at 11:10 PM on January 27, 2012

Thats totally bonkers

Maggie

Posted at 8:34 PM on January 27, 2012

Would like to sit down and chit-chat about music. He seems to be a down to earth kind of guy and of course, he also is a wonderful actor. No worries Rob, no scissors……. :)

Sandy

Posted at 6:42 PM on January 27, 2012

The crazy thing for me with Robert Pattinson would be to sit down and talk with him on the impact he made in my life. Thats the crazy part because most wont to holler and scream at him.The hollering and everything is ok but I would wont to let him Know the impact of seeing him in his acting,and music. He has a very postive effect on people of all ages. I wish him well.

Chelsea...

Posted at 6:33 PM on January 27, 2012

Now im one of those crazy fans..but i would never try to Robert Pattinsons beautiful hair!

Kelley

Posted at 5:40 PM on January 27, 2012

Whoa! Seriously? That’s weird.

brew city fan

Posted at 5:37 PM on January 27, 2012

Omg i would just faint. These fans r so lucky to even get to see him in person, i would never take a scissors to his beautiful hair though.