Kourtney Kardashian's Baby Bump Is Getting SO Big — PICS

Fri, January 27, 2012 8:53am EST by 10 Comments
Kourtney Kardashian Pregnant

South African Safari

Posted at 3:05 AM on July 10, 2012

Hey there, You have done a great job. I’ll definitely digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this website.

Leanne

Posted at 4:25 PM on May 2, 2012

Loving kourts style she looks amazing.can’t wait see pics off baby no 2 in the mags bets its as cute as mason is.

Joanna Backman

Posted at 1:25 PM on April 11, 2012

i like nothing of the Kardashians, i odn’t even know why these women are famous? their sister made a sex tape…what do they do? they may have a business, but so what, millions of women are in business. time for the Kardashians to be derailed at the gravy train station. Lord, what a country.

Tia

Posted at 8:17 PM on March 30, 2012

I love Kourtney style ..she has good taste .. congrats kourt

kianna

Posted at 4:14 PM on February 3, 2012

I’m pregnant to my second child I’m 21 weeks this time is a Boy, my first was a girl! What is kourtney having ? I hope is a Girl! Love u kourtney u r my fav

krenzny

Posted at 9:04 AM on January 30, 2012

I like Kourtney and Scott. They are the most “real” people in the whole family…good luck to them.

Sara

Posted at 3:40 PM on January 28, 2012

Loooooooove you Kourtney!!!

rko

Posted at 1:57 PM on January 28, 2012

iiii loveee youuuu kouteny can’t waite for the 2 child

TRUTH

Posted at 11:52 AM on January 28, 2012

Hey Kourtney, show your kids some love and get off the show and raise them out of the limelight!

SuzieQ

Posted at 7:11 PM on January 27, 2012

Kourtney looks beautiful. She has a her own wonderful sense of style and expresses it well.