'Teen Mom 2' Kailyn Lowry & Her Boyfriend Say 'I Love You'

Fri, January 27, 2012 11:45am EST by 8 Comments
Kailyn Lowry Boyfriend

Katty

Posted at 10:57 PM on January 14, 2013

@joe

Joe RIVERA is Puerto Rican… So…

Boy's Bible: How to Turn Text to Sex in Just 20 Minutes

Posted at 10:48 AM on May 14, 2012

I always offer people some rare precious information to help people who are struggling for something hard but failed out of their hard time. It is not easy to support people at very right point because gold is always hidden itself deeply in the sands or rocks and people see sands or rocks only while he/she is standing by even tons of gold resources. I’d like to recommed you this just because I am “gold” stuff discoverer professional for years and it is my pleasure to help people who really need the stuff to reslove their problems. Belive me this really works like a charm! Jeena Percy

jim

Posted at 11:20 PM on February 21, 2012

I truly believe the more I watch this show the more IQ I lose. Morons.

Tiffany

Posted at 1:11 AM on February 13, 2012

Kailyn needs to stop jumping from guy to guy and be on her own and focus on herself. All this rebounding is not helping her in the long run. She keeps trying to fill a void. She needs time to herself to figure and learn more about herself and focus on her son versus dating all these guys and bringing the3m around her son. I know there was only Jordan and now this guy, but it seems her son was getting used to Jordan, so she needs to be careful when introducing and having her boyfriends around her son. She is going to confuse the baby.

Joe

Posted at 10:19 AM on February 1, 2012

@ LoLilly…

I don’t think Jo is hispanic. I believe he is polynesian

Mrs. Goldson

Posted at 9:37 AM on February 19, 2013

Joe is definitely %100 Puerto Rican

LoLilly

Posted at 11:26 PM on January 27, 2012

she sure loves those hispanic men lol

ciara

Posted at 2:44 PM on January 27, 2012

Where did they get pictures done at? They look simi professional. I wonder if they were for a magazine or just for fun. Either way isn’t that kinda soon?