Justin Bieber Reveals What Will Always Make Him Sad

Fri, January 27, 2012 2:59pm EDT by 8 Comments
Justin Bieber Personality
Loading video...

If there’s one thing we hate, it’s seeing Justin Bieber down in the dumps. Do you know what bums him out the most?

After performing at the late Michael Jackson‘s Hand and Footprint Ceremony in Hollywood Jan. 26, Justin Bieber took some time to chat with Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush about what MJ meant to him and what he’ll always regret.

“You know what? I wish I would have been able to meet him,” the 17-year-old pop star admitted. “It was really sad, you know? As soon as I released my first single was the week he passed, so it was really unfortunate. I feel like…I don’t know, it’s just really sad. That was one person I just really wanted to meet.”

Justin is usually optimistic about everything, so it broke our hearts seeing him be honest about his disappointment. However, we love how Justin will always continue to look up to his idol.

“He gave me hope. He is an icon,” Justin said about Michael. “Every time I go out on stage, I’m always trying to be the best. That’s what he always did. There’s never gonna be another Michael Jackson, as long as anyone lives.”

Who’s the one person YOU want to meet in your lifetime?

More Bieber News:

1. Justin Bieber & Usher Record New Music For ‘Believe’
  2. Justin Bieber Holds Selena Gomez’s Hand In Puerto Rico — Cute New Pic
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Romantic Dinner Date In Puerto Rico

Aria

Posted at 9:54 AM on January 30, 2012

I know how he feels. The only person I really wanted to meet was John Lennon. He was REAL, and singers this days forgot about what music is really about, all they want is fame and money.

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 10:06 PM on January 29, 2012

JUSTIN BIEBER IS SATAN!!!!!

GO TO HELL JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!

I WILL KILL JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEATH TO JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banro A

Posted at 2:20 AM on January 29, 2012

I realy want to meet jb,i luv him n everything includin his song.

Esther g

Posted at 2:13 AM on January 29, 2012

I luv justin bieber.I wish to me chris brown,usher,mindless behaviour,lady gaga,especially you.

heather

Posted at 6:41 PM on January 28, 2012

hi Justin beiber i love your music please comment back& can i be your next girlfriend?

heather

Posted at 6:38 PM on January 28, 2012

hi jb if you get my comment i love you

Elena

Posted at 3:30 PM on January 27, 2012

I want to will see jusTn Bieber and selena gomez but not togethere:D i wanna will see jusTn and kiss he:Dwho dont like it:))and i wanna ask selena 2 help me 2 im be a singer like she but i love jusTn more than anything,,,love u jusTn and i know so soon i will see u and kiSsSsSsSsSsSsS u:*

s

Posted at 3:12 PM on January 27, 2012

mi viene da piangere.
di cosa mi illudo?
cosa credo?
ogni parola è un segnale che mi dice che non sarà mai quello che voglio io.
Ora piangi e volta pagina.