A sexy eye makeup look doesn’t have to mean that you cover your lids with layers upon layers of makeup. Kirsten’s look is sultry without being over done.
Celebrity makeup artist Jamie Greenberg explains how she created Kristen Dunst‘s look at the Sundance Film Festival. Check out her how-to and shop her product picks!
- “I prepped Kirsten’s eyes with mark Please Hold Eye Primer.
- Next, I used mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Whisper on the corners of her eyes.
- Then, I applied mark I-Mark Metallics Custom Pick Eye Shadow in Moonshine and Lava to her creases and to the outside of her eyes.
- To give her eyes some depth and augment her natural eye color, I added the blue shade from mark On the Dot Eye Color Compact and lightly lined her under eye with mark Keep It Going Longwear Eyeliner & Shadow in Surreal and mark What A Line Felt Tip Eyeliner in Wee Hours.
- I finished the look with one coat of mark Scanda-Lash Hook Up Mascara in Backlash on Kirsten’s top and bottom lashes.”
Would you try to re-create Kirsten’s eye makeup?