Jennifer Aniston Claims Chelsea Handler Slept Her Way To The Top

Thu, January 26, 2012 12:16pm EDT by 5 Comments
Courtesy of E!

Watch Jen rip her BFF a new one (behind her back) in this hilarious new video!

Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler may seem like the best of friends when they go on their little trips to Cabo together, but on the season finale of E!’s After Lately, Jen reveals how she really feels about the late-night host. “It’s a shock that she still has her own show,” Jen tells Chelsea’s writing staff. “That little guy … the one she slept with to get the gig, he doesn’t even run the network anymore!”

“When we were in Cabo, she never showered,” Jen adds.

Gross!

Watch the full preview of the After Lately finale below:

Loading video...

Reagan

Posted at 11:57 AM on February 7, 2012

I personally hate chelsea..she’s not funny at all on Amy level and I honestly believe what Jen said even though she was just kidding. I don’t see how this lady has a show. To be honest I don’t know how Jen gets cast in movies because she’s a terrible actress and she’s just ok in the looks department and I’m not being funny or hating on her it’s just my opinion.

Chelsea

Posted at 3:36 AM on February 5, 2012

These are the stupidest comments I’ve ever read. Is everyone clueless? She was kidding, they are mocking what other people say about her, this is a tv show and it was supposed to be funny, what’s even more funny is that people took it seriously like she was telling her true feelings knowing it would air for millions of people to watch? Let’s use our brain people.

Chelsea

Posted at 3:38 AM on February 5, 2012

I can promise you Chelsea either came up with the idea herself or thought it was hilarious when she heard it. Why do people comment if they don’t know the type of person she is at all?

Anonymous

Posted at 2:09 AM on February 1, 2012

I like Jennifer Aniston soo much, she’s like my favourite actress but I gotta admit I didn’t expect this from her. I think it was a bad idea to say this. That’s like…pretty personal and she should not publish it.

Guest 8

Posted at 11:41 PM on January 26, 2012

WOW!!!!! Who knew Jennifer Aniston was capable of telling the truth?