'Desperate Housewives' Is Killing Off A Major Character — Who Do You Think Is Dying?

Thu, January 26, 2012 2:33pm EDT by 26 Comments
Courtesy of ABC

Share your theories & vote for which Fairview resident you think will (or should) bite the dust. I’m dying to find out!

It’s too bad real-estate goddess Edie Britt (Nicolette Sheridan) isn’t around anymore, because there’s about to be a vacancy on Wisteria Lane! Entertainment Weekly is reporting that a “major character” will be killed off Desperate Housewives on an episode scheduled for March 2012, and to give you an idea of just how shocking the death will be, the cast was just informed of the tragic twist last week!

So which Wisterian should fear the Reaper? It’s safe to say the four main women — Susan (Teri Hatcher), Bree (Marcia Cross), Gaby (Eva Longoria) and Lynette (Felicity Huffman) — will all live to see the series finale, but EW did promise it would be a “major character,” so that still leaves plenty of options!

In fact, many main characters are currently in pretty dangerous situations that could easily become life-threatening: Carlos (Ricardo Chavira), for example, has been in and out of rehab, while Mike (James Denton) was literally threatened by the mob just a few weeks ago.

The Insider places the proverbial target on Renée (Vanessa Williams) because, while her death would certainly make for a dramatic turn of events, her absence would hardly ruin the show.

And then there’s good ol’ Mrs. McCluskey (Kathryn Joosten.) Not only does Desperate Housewives have a history of hyping the deaths of the elederly — hello, Ida Greenberg — but I think we could all manage a few weeks without Karen’s judgmental quips.

So who do YOU think will be saying farewell to Fairview in March? Vote below, then hit up the comments section with your reasoning!

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more Desperate Housewives updates

Chaussure F50

Posted at 1:59 PM on July 10, 2012

Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you ever been blogging for? you made running a blog look easy. The total look of your web site is great, let alone the content!

maquiagem definitiva,dermopigmentação,micropigmentação,sobrancelhas,sombrancelhas,delineado olhos,aréloas,reconstrução da mama, lábios,curso maquiagem definitiva,curso micropigmentação,cicatrizes

Posted at 11:54 AM on June 13, 2012

My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was once entirely right. This publish actually made my day. You can not believe just how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

[woodbury common]

Posted at 3:00 PM on May 26, 2012

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I’ve truly loved surfing around your weblog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

hack free email

Posted at 10:48 AM on May 20, 2012

Excellent site. Plenty of helpful information here. I am sending it to several buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks to your sweat!

Realizare Site, Promovare Online

Posted at 7:58 PM on May 17, 2012

Hi my loved one! I want to say that this article is awesome, great written and include almost all important infos. I’d like to peer more posts like this .

promovare site,promovare,seo,optimizare SEO,motoare de cautare,anunturi online,trafic site,promovare web,promovare firme

Posted at 12:28 PM on May 15, 2012

I do believe all of the ideas you’ve presented to your post. They’re really convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are very brief for novices. May just you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

realizzazione siti internet roma

Posted at 7:29 AM on May 15, 2012

Somebody necessarily help to make seriously articles I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this actual put up amazing. Magnificent job!

cdleysfree

Posted at 9:26 PM on May 14, 2012

Hi my family member! I want to say that this post is amazing, nice written and include almost all significant infos. I would like to see extra posts like this .

rosetta stone activation code

Posted at 7:27 PM on May 14, 2012

I simply could not depart your site prior to suggesting that I extremely loved the standard info an individual supply on your guests? Is gonna be again ceaselessly in order to check up on new posts

abliciou, weight loss,weight loss calculator,weight loss tips,weight loss supplements,weight loss exercise,weight loss programs,weight watchers,s

Posted at 12:11 PM on April 4, 2012

Definitely believe that that you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be at the web the simplest factor to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked even as other people consider concerns that they just do not know about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as well as outlined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , other folks could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thanks

Millie

Posted at 8:54 AM on March 5, 2012

I read that Mike dies :-( I really hope it isn’t true though. Poor Susan :-( and did everyone hear that Andrew’s marrying a woman?!

Rick

Posted at 1:09 AM on March 5, 2012

After tonight’s episode I have a feeling it will be Gaby or Carlos. With the dying discussion and now the fact that the police will know about the murder. Not sure who will be the killer, but just my hunch.

gwen

Posted at 8:08 PM on March 2, 2012

spoiler- it can’t be bree i read somewhere she is definately alive at the main characters funeral. double checked on wikipedia

Shizzy

Posted at 7:11 PM on February 22, 2012

I dont want any of them 2 die mostly gaby n carlos…;(

Pradeep

Posted at 4:43 AM on February 18, 2012

Dude you hit the nail right on the head with this one! Now you know you’re loikong super fly! But I’m not mad, girl. :) Do yo thang! Have a wonderful weekend!

Emily

Posted at 2:54 PM on February 13, 2012

I think dies Mike:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO;(((

Mary

Posted at 3:12 PM on January 30, 2012

Dearest Andy-

I real life Kathryn Joosten is battling Lung Cancer…..
Your comment is callous and unnecessary……

May you never have to deal with such a devastating disease…..

Get a real job!

will

Posted at 8:29 PM on February 13, 2012

Hes talking about a character not the actual person.

I can’t believe how stupid youre comment is. There was no mention of cancer or any jokes made about the disease.

You had no reason to post what you did and had no reason to even bring that up.

If anything its you who should get a job.
Too much googling it would seem.

Pathetic

will

Posted at 8:29 PM on February 13, 2012

your*

brenda

Posted at 12:23 PM on January 30, 2012

susan-I DON’T KNOW HOW SHE THINK THAT SHE IS AN ARTIST FOR REAL
IF YOU WANT ANYTHING TO BE MESSED UP TELL SUSAN

matthew

Posted at 9:15 PM on January 29, 2012

is it one of the housewives? ): NO!! </3

Sam

Posted at 6:54 PM on January 28, 2012

Marc Cherry promised years ago that he would never kill off McKlusky, so

Anne

Posted at 2:42 PM on January 26, 2012

I dont want it to be one of the kids but i have a feeling it will be..

Andy Swift

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 26, 2012

You monster! My money’s on McCluskey.

Richard

Posted at 5:21 AM on January 27, 2012

Actually, Carlos’ death neatly wraps up the killingof his wife’s step-father, which has been the nagging plot for months now. This will vindicate all the guilt. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is killed in a fight with one of the other characters, over jealousy or whatever. The show is winding down, it is running out its course. Nobody really has to die, the show is just fading away, and has lost the appeal of earlier seasons; it has become somewhat rambling and boring.

From Argentina

Posted at 5:12 PM on February 12, 2012

Don’t watch it any more if you don’t like it.It’s quite simple.Regards from Argentina.Küsse.