Has Ashton Kutcher Lost His Appeal Now That He's Dumped & Humiliated Demi Moore?

Thu, January 26, 2012 7:40pm EDT by 21 Comments
Loading video...

When Ashton Kutcher, the star of ‘That ’70s Show’ fell in love with Demi Moore — a glamorous iconic movie star, it made him hotter than ever! But now, has he become an unappealing cad?

That’s the question debated by HollywoodLife.com editor-in-chief and reporter/writer Chloe Melas. Bonnie contends that Ashton used to be adorable in That ’70s Show and as the stoner in Dude, Where’s My Car. And when he flipped for older woman Demi Moore and became a loving stepdad, to her three daughters — it only made him hotter.

BUT when he allegedly cheated with 22-year-old Sara Leal and then partied in Brazil as heartbroken Demi had to be rushed to the hospital after alled substance abuse and a seizure, it made him look like a heartless jerk.

Chloe, insists that Ashton needs to stay away from Demi and NOT try and help with her recovery. Bonnie contends that he needs to actively support her and her daughters.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers?

Tell us now and vote!

– Bonnie Fuller

More Demi:

1. Miley Cyrus Is Praying For Demi Moore
  2. Demi Moore Visited At The Hospital By Devastated Rumer Willis & Close Friend
  3. Demi Moore Suffered A Seizure Before Hospitalization — New Report

Rob Macmillan

Posted at 10:23 PM on June 1, 2012

I as well as my friends ended up examining the nice key points from your web page then quickly developed a terrible suspicion I never expressed respect to the website owner for those techniques. Most of the guys are actually as a consequence very interested to read them and have in effect actually been making the most of them. Thanks for genuinely well kind and for utilizing certain terrific subject matter most people are really desirous to be aware of. Our honest regret for not expressing appreciation to earlier.

Demi Moore, grow up

Posted at 9:25 AM on April 23, 2012

I think Demi Moore is the immature one, from what I can see she have issues with her age, she acts way younger then she is, the fact that she is trying to hang out with her daughters friends are disturbing and I think that it was more of her fault that their marriage ended. I don’t get what people are saying about Kutcher being over, he isn’t the one writing his scripts so stop bashing him about not being funny and get a grip on how it works! (Sure he can improv but he can’t be responsible for making an entire show more fun). I’m a straight guy and I think Ashton is hot and can pull off alot of different looks so I don’t see why you whine about his “boyish good looks” are gone.

Ashton might have slept with some other woman and cheated on Demi but guess what, IT HAPPENS! Either you work through it or you break up, you don’t start acting like a cougar and do drugs with people half your age. Moore really needs to grow up and start acting like her age.

Lastly, I’ve never cheated on anyone and I don’t think I ever will, it’s not a moral thing to do and I don’t like people doing it but you can’t automaticly turn someone into a monster just because they slipped up.

dana morrison

Posted at 9:05 PM on February 1, 2012

I have never liked Ashton Kutcher. He really acts and looks like a punk. But then Demi Moore has never acted in a way that would make her appear worthy of sympathy. She saw nothing wrong with appearing nude on the cover of a magazine while pregnant, which was degrading to women all over the world. I have two sons and I can honestly say there was never a time during pregnancy when it occurred to me that anyone would think I looked sexy. Then she played a stripper and cut off all her hair to try and act like she was as tough as any man in GI Jane. If everyone else thought as highly of her as she thinks of herself her appeal would know no limit. It’s hard to see her as a victim.

c

Posted at 9:54 AM on February 16, 2013

wow. go back to the dark ages. do you think women should know their “place” also.

shanan

Posted at 10:48 AM on February 1, 2012

I think Demi is looking for love in the wrong way!She needs to quit humiliating herself & be a grown woman.She hs everything to live for & Ashton is young & doing what he wants.He does want a younger woman,but cld have acted more maturely himself.I never thought much about him anyway.He’s nt that cute,and I do predict his career to decline.It’s just a feeling-nothing to do with Demi-he’s gtting older too.The boyish charm is so OVER!.! goodbye Hollywood Limelight!

other shoes

Posted at 1:52 AM on February 1, 2012

This is Hollywood! Everybody’s eyes are pealed at each other’s lives,why that’s show business baby:) it sells its news everyone’s making air time the good bad and the ugly that’s life if its too hot in the kitchen get out! Turn on a fan buy the gossip magazines see who, what where when someone did what to whom! Life will go on its already yesterdays news. Without these outbursts who’ll buy or listen or watch the media? Nada zero, so ce lavie :)

Di

Posted at 6:35 AM on January 31, 2012

We all know that Ashton was probably instructed not to call or talk to Demi. You don’t have very much of the behind the scenes info. Let’s give everyone the benefit of the doubt regarding THIS issue.

nena

Posted at 2:03 PM on January 30, 2012

actually, scientific studies have proven that the younger male/older female relationships of their age differences makes a great combination. and a better one than the older male/younger female combo. because the woman has gained more confidence and drive as an older person and the younger man has more optimism and energy for her, for one thing.

Carol

Posted at 9:38 PM on January 29, 2012

Not sure he ever really had appeal before…at least not to me so I’ll have to go with no.

Betch pleazzz

Posted at 3:14 PM on January 29, 2012

He’s a jerk why do people protect him?! Because his show?! His “funny side”?! Beatch pleazeeee….He’s like Charlie Sheen now – do a jerk worthy thing and people stop supporting him. Just like “Brangelina” jsut beacuse they’re “hot” poor women damn it…

get over it

Posted at 1:47 AM on January 28, 2012

kutcher lost his appeal well before his marriage fell apart, hes just not that funny anymore, he thinks hes funny and his jokes are so boring as hell, he just buried what ever hope there was for “two in half men”.
Moore was never going to hold onto a man half her age, get over it! he was like 20 when she bagged him, the guy hasnt even lived.

Razrblazr

Posted at 2:14 AM on January 28, 2012

I agree… it wasn’t the personal stuff that made him “lose his appeal” as much as it was just him not having appeal anymore. The stuff with Demi didn’t help much…neither did his twitter faux pas…nor the fact that he looked the part of a douchebag with the long hair and beard… har har.

lolanyc

Posted at 12:48 PM on January 27, 2012

First OFF MEN DATE YOUNGER ALL THE FING TIME! Thats no reason for Asthon to humiliate her!!!!!! He didnt need to cheat! Even if the marriage was open he shouldnt have gotten caught and then to disgard her the way he did! He shouldve filed for divorce first then wait til that was final then go date around. Hes an asshol* in my book. I will never watch his crappy TV or movies ever again. I never liked him in the first place. I dont get his appeal. SECOND… Demi isnt riding his coat tails. People need to stop bashing her about her age. Cuz guess what ugly girls u will be there one day and I can bet that you’ll all be fat and bloated. Shes a beautiful woman. She was HURT! Have u ever been in love and then stabbed in the back! Betrayed! Her daughters loved him! Then he goes and screws some chick while married to thier mother and its all over the news! OMFG Id die! TEAM DEMI all the way and I can BET U that all of hollywood is going to side with her just like they did Jen Aniston. And frankly thats all that matters. Who cares what u dumb middle americans think.

just me

Posted at 10:50 AM on January 27, 2012

totally agree with dumas! i guess this is a reason behind those unnatural marriages between 50- and 25-years old those end’s been sad and painful. look for the guy of you age and you will never be hurt, at least not because of the obvious difference. end of story. as for Demi and Ashton, they both are hot and good actors, and they deserve better life, she more than him though.

Genug

Posted at 3:47 AM on January 27, 2012

Chloe – for once I think you are right – sorry Bonnie

Brit

Posted at 11:22 PM on January 26, 2012

Ashton is a douche! Why does he get a free ride? Jennifer Aniston fans are still biting at Brad and Angelina’s heels and they didn’t do the public crap Ashton is doing. He’s a mediocre actor and he’s not cute in any way. I would much rather watch a show that Demi is in than watch him.

JAC

Posted at 10:44 AM on January 27, 2012

Actually, what Brad and Angelina did was worse. Flaunting their relationship in public while he was still with Jennifer Aniston and denying it the whole time. Gross. And, I am not a Jennifer Aniston fan at all. I think she is a terrible actress, but they are trolls!

nina

Posted at 11:01 PM on January 26, 2012

wait, ashton had appeal to begin with? I just thought he was that unfunny guy on Punk’d who made trucker hats trendy.

Anna

Posted at 10:40 PM on January 26, 2012

As horrible as it sounds, I still love Ashton! I thought Demi was too old for him. And she must of thought she was too which is why she always seemed concerned with looking young and sexy. I loved when he was with Brittany Murphy(RIP.) He needs someone young and fresh and who he can eventually have his own kids with. Normally, I would hate on a guy for this whole thing, but for some reason, he has not lost his charm

dumas1000

Posted at 8:50 PM on January 26, 2012

Demi has her “appeal” because she is 50 and 50-year-old women are usually discarded in Hollywood. Brad Pitt and George Clooney would be considered washed up if they were women. Instead of vying for Oscars, they would be fighting it out for roles on Lifetime’s movie of the week or for movies on the Hallmark Channel. That’s not Ashton’s fault. He should have never married her though. The ending to this tale was sadly inevitable. I read a report earlier that categorized Angelina Jolie as “too old” at the age of 36 to star in Tomb Raider 3. This, despite the fact that Harrison Ford is too old well into his 60s to make Indiana Jones movies. That is a sad commentary on what the entertainment industry has become.

Demie

Posted at 8:02 PM on January 26, 2012

No he is not a jerk it is called a life. If anyone is a loser it is Demi Moore
Who needs Ashton to make her famous ..! She has lost her appeal!
Loser Demi is the one that needs help why does she need Famous Exes
Bruce and Ashton than. she is not famous with out them