Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith Living Separately — New Report

Wed, January 25, 2012 10:19am EDT by 22 Comments
Getty Images, Courtesy of In Touch (inset)

agnes a

Posted at 4:49 AM on May 5, 2012

I will never believe in any other hollywood marriage if Will and Jada get divorce.

Cerise

Posted at 9:06 AM on April 11, 2012

One thing i forgot, little sad Jayda has to move into her brothers house after the split. You woulda thought from her apperance she could afford a house whether its basic or posh. Plus since they’ve been selling their daughter to this life cant she help out no ??

lyndsey smith

Posted at 1:32 AM on April 4, 2012

My mother and father has had their share of problems in their marriage. Any type of “bump in the road” you can think of but they are still married and this December they will be married 40 years.

lyndsey smith

Posted at 1:26 AM on April 4, 2012

I personally always thought that this beautiful couple would be together for a very ling time. Hearing this news SHOCKED me and even days later I couldn’t believe it. It must be a difficult decision for both of them to separate led alone divorce even if they are having big enough problems that overides the love they ” useto” have together. I hope everything goes well for the both of them and their two children. Find happiness and love and when you do well you know what to do. Best wishes to you guys. Always enjoy watching your movies….

Renae Mitchell

Posted at 1:46 PM on March 29, 2012

If they only knew the true love of God they would work it out nothing is impossible for God. I know this sounds like an old cliche but it is rdal God die for us because he loved us he could have said “No forget mankind they rrjected me spat on me etc.””The love for us kept him there. Gpd said Until death do us part not i don’t like you any etc. Nothing can buy you happiness but God can give it to uou it’s free

norzella

Posted at 11:28 AM on March 28, 2012

Remember those vowels you took before God. For better or for worse. Right now things may be rough but everyone goes thru trails and tribulation. Try Jesus and keep God in the center fold of your marriage. Not family nor friends can work it out but God can. Faith is the substance of things hope for,evidence of things not seen. I don’t care what it looks like now long as you have breath there is hope. Keep the faith. I will be praying and will and jada you be praying. Because the devil is out to kill, steal and destroy all marriages. Don’t give the devil space. Don’t give up 13 years of marriage. Remember in the beginning why you both came together as one.

Ladymau

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 5, 2012

Jada, i think u and will are a perfect couple, just believe in urselves and u ill see that it ill work out… If u still love will… And ur children. Stand out 4 love girl!

gina bland

Posted at 7:58 AM on March 4, 2012

Please find your way back to each others heart.

Vincent

Posted at 5:54 PM on February 25, 2012

With out GOD, no relationship will work out. Will and Jada have to live it GOD way, even in the next relationship and this goes for everyone….

Lexi

Posted at 12:12 PM on February 26, 2012

Amen Vincent

Erica

Posted at 1:23 AM on February 24, 2012

I remember when my family was in this situation. Me and my sister went with my mom and my brothers with my dad. But see we eventually got together again but not my parents they talk only as friends. Hopefully that could happen to the smith family.

Stasia Gorden

Posted at 1:07 AM on February 14, 2012

I believe any marriage is salvageable. What should happen now is family counselors/therapists should mediate the situation not involve any lawyers. Even introducing a lawyer into the mix is bad for a marriage like this that still has potential. It signals a threat and forcefulness on the other party and it may be a sign for a loss of control for whoever initiated the action. Remembering the good and why it was good helps and should be a goal they aspire to get back to… I hope they stay together and work it out…its celebrities like these that when they divorce ppl begin to doubt the sustainability and purpose for marriage.

shia

Posted at 12:19 AM on February 8, 2012

this would be the worst celebrate split ever

Tolu

Posted at 8:36 AM on February 4, 2012

I recommend they watch “FIREPROOF” like tewilda said, it’s gonna take Jesus to restore their relationship and make all things whole again. In case you are struggling in your marriage, I recommend you watch “FIREPROOF” it’s a movie about how to make your marriage work.

marti

Posted at 3:14 AM on February 6, 2012

I agree Tolu

Tolu

Posted at 8:34 AM on February 4, 2012

I recommend they watch “FIREPROOF” like tewilda said, it’s gonna take Jesus to restore their relationship and make all thing whole again. In case you are struggling in your marriage, I recommend you watch “FIREPROOF” it’s a movie about how to make your work.

tewilda bryant

Posted at 11:05 AM on February 2, 2012

True love keeps marriages together,and his name is Jesus. If one of them could get in a relationship with him their marriage would last through any thing.

Lisa Coogan

Posted at 11:10 AM on January 29, 2012

It’s ashame that this, I believe, 14 year old marriage is over. Not only the fact that it is a hollywood marriage, and lets face it, those seem not to last very long, but because ITS JADA AND WILL SMITH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! Now idk the deal with all the other hollywood marriages, maybe they leap into marriage too fast because they all appear to live “the fast life” but they never seem to last for a couple months to a couple years tops and personally i think most off them stay together because it holds their careers together. But with all that being said, I’ll honestly be sad if the Smith’s get a divorce and I think all of american will too. They were, and I believe, technically still are, the american dream family. God bless all off them. But we do have their children’s careers to look forward to!

lyndsey smith

Posted at 1:37 AM on April 4, 2012

A-men to that. Well said…

gezahegnf

Posted at 1:54 PM on January 28, 2012

Willy,i dont believe it! he is honest for his wife!

Stephanie

Posted at 11:08 AM on January 25, 2012

I Don’t Believe that Story. It’s one of those crappy rumors.I Still Believe that Will & Jada are still together. Will & Jada are the Strongest Couple and They have Two Wonderful Kids Together.Their Relationship will Last.

angelwings

Posted at 9:31 AM on January 26, 2012

Will and Jada is our role model. My husband an I will be celebrating our 18 years of marriage tomorrow. We just believe in Jada and Will to work out any differences that they have and don’t forget what brought them together (LOVE and FRIENDSHIP). They will grow old together gracefully!!! People don’t believe the HYPE!