Russell Brand Already Dating Other Women & He's Trashing Katy Perry — New Report

Wed, January 25, 2012 11:15am EDT by 16 Comments
Katy Perry divorce

Their divorce has gotten ugly –FAST! Not only has Russell started seeing other women, he’s already asked one to move in with him.

Katy Perry is dealing with another devastating blow in her divorce with Russell Brand. Us Weekly reports that Russell has been “seeing” other women, and he’s been “attacking” Katy. Find out what Russell has been doing to Katy to rub even more salt into her broken heart.

“Katy discovered through her friends,” a source tells the magazine. “One of the women told a friend of hers, and it got back to Katy.”

But to make matters even worse for Katy, 27, Russell hasn’t been completely trashing Katy’s name to anyone who will take the time to listen.

“He’s spoken terribly about Katy to them,” the source continues. “Russell has been attacking Katy via emails and texts. It’s gotten ugly. Katy’s concerned about him leaking stories for financial gain.”

You’ll never believe this … Russell actually wants a woman to move in with him into his new $1.5 million pad!

“Russell wants to explore a relationship,” the source adds. “He told her he wanted her to move in with him after the divorce is final.”

— Chloe Melas

Loading video...

More Katy:

1. Katy Perry Stops Following Russell Brand On Twitter
  2. Katy Perry’s False Lash Collection Revealed
  3. Katy Perry Terrified Russell Brand Will Expose Their Marriage Secrets

Proiecte case

Posted at 3:54 AM on July 11, 2012

Hello there, I discovered your web site by means of Google even as looking for a related topic, your web site got here up, it seems to be good. I’ve bookmarked to favourites|added to bookmarks.

love

Posted at 4:48 PM on May 7, 2012

hello there and thank you for your information ? I’ve certainly picked up something new from proper here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this site, since I experienced to reload the site a lot of occasions prior to I may just get it to load properly. I have been pondering in case your web host is OK? No longer that I’m complaining, however slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could injury your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I’m adding this RSS to my email and can glance out for much more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you replace this again very soon..

Jean Valjean

Posted at 8:11 PM on January 26, 2012

Chloe Melas you are so full of it.

What’s wrong with him seeing other women? They are separated. It’s his right and her right. It’s the whole point in getting separated so they can move on with their life.

Did he ask someone to move in? So what. According to you he said it would be after the divorce is final. What’s wrong with that? Is he never allowed to date or live with anyone again?

And is he trashing Katy’s name? According to you and unnamed sources he is. Maybe it’s true. Maybe anything he says about his pain will come back as him trashing Katy’s name.

You suck Chloe. You are the poster child for why women shouldn’t be educated.

gemma

Posted at 3:22 PM on January 26, 2012

i dont believe this story

Sienna

Posted at 9:04 AM on January 26, 2012

Dang! I HOPE he dates OTHER women and leave beautiful, ultra-talanted Katy alone! This is Katy’s chance to run. Run girl run faaaaar away from that ugly a$$ weirdo.

kate

Posted at 4:25 AM on January 26, 2012

I don’t knwow about the dating part (He can date anyone-he’s single right? so what’s the prob?) BUT I’m SURE that Russell is NOT trashing ANYONE. Russell is the kindest person u will ever meet. So Katy’s friends should stop trashing him with fake stories.

jon

Posted at 4:22 AM on January 26, 2012

I love katy perry.she’s my all time fantasy girl.if I had a chance to go out with katy ill take.ill merry her:) and treat her right

Shane

Posted at 9:33 PM on January 26, 2012

Dude you suck at English, punctuation and sentence structure altogether. Also, it’s “marry” not “merry”.

David

Posted at 11:20 PM on January 25, 2012

I bet Russell is out screwing 3 women a night now that he’s been freed from his marriage trap. Obviously, he proved that he’s not “marriage material” and probably never will be. He’s the kind of guy that wants to do whatever whim pops into his head. He’s probably right about staying away from drugs … those probably nearly killed him. He probably has an addictive personality and he just gets addicted to women as a substitute.

Anyway, I think Katy will probably upgrade to much better guy before long. Hopefully, she dates several guys for a while until she figures out exactly what kind of guy she wants to settle down with. Katy seems like a marrying kind of girl. I bet a few MILLION guys would like to go on a date with her … marry her too probably. Katy will be just fine.

I think Katy is a smart, super hot looking girl with a great personality if you watch some of her YouTube interviews. She seems like a fun girl to hang out with and just do stuff on vacations with. Russell probably won’t find a girl as good as Katy anytime soon. I bet he’ll end up regretting it later on after he finally finishes “sowing his wild oats”. Knowing Russell, he might be 55 before that happens.

blowuphl

Posted at 7:15 PM on January 25, 2012

It will be a cold day in hell when I feel sorry for Ole Whipped Cream Boobs. I am only mad at Russell for choosing such a dim bulb to begin with.

shhhh

Posted at 5:12 PM on January 25, 2012

Katy’s people slurring Russell’s ‘good’ name by claiming he is slurring her ‘good’ name. Wow, if I hadn’t gone to grade 5 I might have fallen for that one. Their whole divorce is like a bad version of the telephone game. If I were Katy’s I’d have filed for divorce when he tweeted that photo of her. Why is she so afraid of what Russell will say all of the sudden? What’s her big secret? Why don’t you print that HWL!

tsk

Posted at 1:34 PM on January 25, 2012

foo, EXACTLY! Russell is a gentleman! He has never spoken against his wife. He respects her and respects their past together! On the contrary Katy’s friends can’t keep their mouth shut. Even though I know that this “report” it’s nothing but lies for stupid readers.

foo

Posted at 1:02 PM on January 25, 2012

“Russell hasn’t been completely trashing Katy’s name to anyone who will take the time to listen.”

I might believe your articles if you proofread them, this sentence for instance. It also appears ALL your stories are leaking from Katy’s camp trying to smear Russell. It’s pretty obvious what’s going on here. All this shows is proof he should have cut himself off from her.

MrsEmsP

Posted at 12:58 PM on January 25, 2012

What a load of rubbish, stop makig these lies up and leave them alone. Russell has never been this kind of person and never will be!

www

Posted at 12:23 PM on January 25, 2012

I don’t believe a word! Russell is NOT that guy you are describing, so stop writing lies against him.

LR

Posted at 12:06 PM on January 25, 2012

I wonder WHY the media are trying SO HARD to make Russell look like as the bad guy and Katy as the innocent one! We know it’s ALL LIES!