Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale Marriage On The Rocks Says New Report

Wed, January 25, 2012 10:49am EDT by 15 Comments

Secret affairs, a love child, jealousy and more send the 10 year marriage into crisis?

Poor Gwen! Her husband’s dark past and infidelities have lead her to reach a breaking point in love, according to a new report in Star magazine.

Gwen Stefani, 42, and Gavin Rossdale, 46, have been in and out of couple’s therapy trying to repair their marriage, but a source tells the mag that divorce is “inevitable.” And Gwen’s brother, Eric Stefani, 44, also agrees that divorce is possible, according to the new report.

“He’s just not been honest with her about his past,” another source tells the mag.

Two years into the marriage Gwen was hit with Gavin’s first secret — that he had a daughter, Daisy Lowe, now 22, by his ex-girlfriend song-writer/designer Pearl Lowe. And then began the rumors about Gavin’s affairs. In 2009, 80s cross-dresser Peter Robinson — famously known as Marilyn — revealed he had had a short fling with Gavin, before he married Gwen. And in 2010, Gavin confirmed the affair in an interview with Details magazine claiming it was a one-time experimentation when he was 17-years-old.

“That was it. You have to know what you like, and I know what I like,” Gavin said in the Details interview.

Right after Marilyn spoke out,  Courtney Love, 47, claimed on the Howard Stern show that she had an eight-month affair with Gavin while he was dating Gwen.

“You mean he was having sex with you while he was with her?” Howard asked. “Everyone … yeah … and a few other people,” Courtney said to Howard. “We didn’t have a lot of pressure on each other, but we did like each other quite a bit.”

Yikes! With all of these secrets revealed way after the two had married, Gwen now fears what else he has hiding in the closet.

“Gwen often wonders what other secrets Gavin is hiding. It’s getting harder and harder for her to go through the motions with a man she sometimes feels like she doesn’t even know,” a source tells Star.

Gwen and Gavin married in 2002 after meeting in 1995 when their rock bands – No Doubt and Bush —  were on tour together, before Gwen turned into a rock star in her own right. Aside from Gavin’s secrets, her newfound success has also caused tension between the two.

“When they got together, it was Gavin who had the big career,” the source tells the mag. But now that the tables have turned and Gwen is more famous than Gavin and that’s “been a really hard journey for him.”

For now, Gavin is preparing to go on tour with his band Bush while Gwen stays at home with their sons, Zuma, 3, and Kingston, 5.

Hopefully this will give Gwen enough breathing room to decide if she still wants to be married to Gavin. It sounds like he didn’t end up being the man she thought she was marrying 10 years ago.

What do you think HollywoodLifers? Would you be sad to see Gwen and Gavin split? Vote and weigh in below.

– Nicole Karlis

More Gwen and Gavin:

1. Gwen Stefani’s Harajuku Mini Line For Kids Launched! So Cute!
  2. Sibiling Style Look-Alikes: Kingston Versus Zuma Rossdale And More Stylish Brothers & Sisters!
  3. Kingston Rossdale Shaves His Head! Do You Miss His Mohawk?

Shleki

Posted at 2:12 AM on February 13, 2014

Sounds to me like he ended up being exactly the guy you would expect him to be. Gwen chased him right from the beginning. She had major blinders on and was totally infatuated with Rossdale right from the start. Unfortunately for Gwen, I predict it’s going to go from bad to worse on this one. I pity their kids when they are old enough to see pictured of daddy with a tranny. WooHoo!!

larry steiningergo

Posted at 8:23 PM on August 27, 2012

Gwen is the most prettiest woman in HollyWood to day. I am a white libra man,my name is larry steininger. my birthday is Oct1,1963 I love you Gwen, my phone number is 1-626-915-8635

Sandra Christie

Posted at 4:25 AM on June 4, 2012

It would be a shame to see a ten year marriage that produced 2 lovely, adorable children end over egos. If , in fact Gavin Rossdale is the cheating hound he is being portrayed to be , then no on but Gwen herself can decide if this is something with which she can live. She seems to be a very strong, self-confident woman who would do well on her own, but maybe they should do their best to work out their issuses for the sakes of their sons.

Falin Roberts

Posted at 2:22 PM on February 4, 2012

I hate hearing this news about Gavin and Gwen. I never thought they would have troubles like all the other stars do. I only hope that Gwen gives Gavin a chance if he has learned that the truth is hurtful sometimes but its better to tell the truth instead of the person you love finding stuff out by other people. As we grow older we sometimes realize the lies we have told were not right as long as Gavin knows this and is not this way anymore I hope she gives him a chance. Gwen Gavin Kingston and Puma are the cutest looking family.

Js

Posted at 11:21 PM on February 1, 2012

I for one hope that they can work this out, but I do know for a fact that he Gavin is a CHEATING DOG. A few years ago during his Wanderlust tour, Gavin was wandering with lust. Here in Calgary, he hooked up with a girl named Rena who works for the sound crew at the UC that he performed at. It was no secret to any of the people working for the UC, he was making out with her in front of everyone and taking his hands on a tour down south- IN PUBLIC! He kept begging Rena to go with him on the bus to ride out the rest of the Canadian tour, but the skank refused not because he was married, but because she wanted to keep her job at the UC.
Rena has the body of a boy and a nose like Gonzo, she cannot compare to Gwen in any area.
Now that Bush is going on tour again, I’m sure Gavin will have a new skank every night. On second thought, Gwen should dump Gavin and take more than “half”.

julia

Posted at 10:37 PM on February 15, 2012

did you really see him?
i’m schocked!!
was he kissing her?

heidi

Posted at 11:51 PM on January 25, 2012

Gavin and Gwen are the strongest hollywood couple! Yes they might have problems just like any other normal relationship doesn’t mean they can’t work it through.. true love concurs all! I believe in my heart of hearts its just rumours.. they both simply make a beautiful couple..

Dianne

Posted at 11:30 PM on January 25, 2012

I hope this is a rumor and a joke. Don’t y’all have better things to do?

Sue Anders

Posted at 1:33 PM on January 25, 2012

I know one thing for a fact as I was out at a restaurant one night when then were at the table across from us and my whole table will vouch for me -unfortunately Gavin has wandering eyes! It was very sad to see. And Gwen, in person, is simply STUNNING!

Julia

Posted at 2:35 PM on January 25, 2012

what did you see exactly?

Rose

Posted at 12:49 PM on January 25, 2012

That’s just stupid. How is Gwen more famous now? Apparently you don’t listen to good music because if you did, you’d know that Gwen and No Doubt has been loved by many for a really long time. I’m almost 30 and i’ve been listening to ND since i was in 6th grade. Bush since about 8th.

Rosemarie

Posted at 11:14 AM on January 25, 2012

I think it is horribly rude for you and other media to claim Gwen and Gavin’s marriage is on the rocks. Just because there has unfortunately been a lot of Hollywood divorces lately doesn’t mean it will happen to Gwen and Gavin. They have been together for 16 years,and still seem to very much in love-they just exchanged loving tweets to each other the other day on Twitter.

Dianne

Posted at 11:32 PM on January 25, 2012

Amen Rosemarie! I had to bite my tongue to keep myself from saying something I’d regret. Ugh!!! :/

ReenaDevi

Posted at 6:42 PM on January 26, 2012

I was just thinking the same thing! they are always tweeting adorable things at each other! stupid rumors =(

Js

Posted at 11:26 PM on February 1, 2012

Sorry Dianne, my reply was aimed at Rosemarie.