Demi was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital on Jan. 24 and TMZ is reporting that the actress was doing whip its, causing her to pass out before paramedics were called.
The story of Demi Moore‘s recent hospitalization keeps getting more serious as new reports claim Demi inhaled a dangerous amount of nitrous oxide!
Sources told TMZ that a friend, who was with Demi at the time, explained to the paramedics that Demi was doing whip its — the street name for nitrous oxide — before collapsing.
According to the insider, Demi had a bad reaction to the popular drug and blacked out.
Demi Moore News