Happy Birthday Alicia Keys! Today, Jan. 25, You're 31 Years Old!

Wed, January 25, 2012 12:01am EDT by 7 Comments
Alicia Keys Birthday

Alicia, we hope you have a wonderful day!

Alicia Keys be the daring Aquarius you are in 2012!

Happy Birthday, Alicia Keys! As an Aquarius, you’re willing to speak your mind and heart without fear of shaking a few people up. Your ability to weave wisdom and hope in songs that people can’t help but sing along with have landed you in the pantheon of the most talented performers of your generation. Having put us in an Empire State of Mind, you’re still reaping the rewards from the mega-successful passage of Jupiter through your sign. The coming year will ask you to continue to share what you learn, and celebrate your epiphanies through your trusted instruments. While you’ll have to continue to put yourself out there, you’ll also feel ready to kick up some dirt and express your broad-reaching visions!

Get More Info At Astrology.com

I simply couldn’t go away your web site before suggesting that I extremely loved the usual info an individual provide on your guests? Is gonna be again continuously in order to check up on new posts

paigebaney,

Posted at 12:10 AM on February 15, 2012

hello, my name is paige baney

im 11 yrs old i can sing and im mosly good at every thing. im very tall to be in 6th grade every one thinks im in 7th, 8th, 9th and higher. i live in willamsport p.a. i have lived her my whole live so has my mom and my gram.but anyway,im doing a resurch on alicia keys for school i hope you can give me some intresting facts and story ans stuff alicia!!(;
love,paige baney

Corletta

Posted at 10:21 PM on January 27, 2012

To the soulful singer Alicia Keyes Happy Birthday to you and me.January 25th is my birthday also.The late legiondary Mrs.Etta James was born on this day.Happy Birthday to all the people who are born on January 25th God has really bless me to see this beautiful Birthday I think him for allowing me to live and be of peace and in my right mind.Iam very greatful for this day.Happy ,Happy,Birthday to you and me.

Tiesha godfrey

Posted at 8:58 AM on January 25, 2012

We share the same bday

kaililau puu

Posted at 12:27 PM on January 25, 2012

Alright today’s your birthday Alicia Keys and im your #1 fan FOR REAL! (JUST A REMINDER COME TO MAUI,HAWAII) and have the best day of your life!

Yusuf Solomon

Posted at 4:11 AM on January 25, 2012

Happy birthday Alicia Keys,I wish Many happy returns!!!

Melinda

Posted at 4:00 PM on December 3, 2012

Aquarius rocks! and they are geniuses!