Victoria Beckham Stunning 6 Months After Baby: New PICS!

Tue, January 24, 2012 9:13am EDT by 6 Comments
victoria beckham underwear

Can you believe she gave birth to her first daughter, Harper, just 6 months ago? The star looks so toned and slender, showing off her fantastic, better than ever, post-baby body!

Victoria Beckham stripped down for the March issue of Numero magazine’s Japanese edition, where the star showed off her fantastic, post-baby figure in white corset underwear by Rochas. Aside from flaunting her svelte frame, she also opened up about plans to expand her line — and why she has no desire to design children’s clothing! Just like her sexy hubby, David Beckham, who stripped for H&M this couple seems to only get better with age!

“Contrary to what people say I have no interest in doing a children’s line; there are lots of people doing that very well already,” she said. On the cover, Victoria looks so sexy in a blue leather Burberry trench.

When asked about who would make up her dream front row, the first person on her list was her sexy spouse! “My husband. David has never been to any of my shows as I’m incredibly nervous and I need to focus and concentrate, apart from him Tilda Swinton. She’s so striking and I would love to dress her. She’s incredible looking and I love that she seems so confident in herself she doesn’t feel the need to conform.”

As for expanding her company she said, “We are researching retail and e-commerce opportunities as the moment. I rarely get chance to go out shopping, everything I do is online and I believe that will play a part of the future.”

Katrina Mitzeliotis

nicu

Posted at 9:50 AM on March 26, 2012

sexonfire Posted on Dont dispute ebtuayLooks and lies dont mixYou are styles away from where you need to beBe beautiful, believable and a new beginning

erika

Posted at 1:59 PM on January 26, 2012

i bf both of my babies and that didnt help me to any weight so that bf helping with the weight is not true for every mom .
and with chefs , personal trainers and plastic surgeons handy ANY new mom can look like that in no time so i dont see the “amazing ” thing with this article

Real mom, real person

Posted at 11:53 AM on January 25, 2012

Wow another “Look at how annorexic I can look after baby” post. Too bad so much emphasis is put on how thin you can look and not “Look how healthy I am/got”. Also too bad celebrities are to narcissitic to use these moments to highlight issues in the world much deeper than how much smaller of a bikini they can now wear.

Courtney

Posted at 10:48 AM on January 25, 2012

@Disco your not very bright are you a mother who nurses her baby or babies is gonna lose her pregnancy weight quicker than one who can’t/doesn’t

disco