HollywoodLife chatted with Ernie D. – the world renowned On Air Personality and creative director of Radio Disney. Lucky for us, we learned SIX new things about the radio legend!
Have you met Radio Disney’s Ernie D. yet? He’s one of the most influential men in music! With his 14 years and running with Radio Disney and dealing with talent the likes of Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez, to name a few! Ernie D. is easily an expert in youth music. So consider us excited to learn a little more about the man that gets to deal with all of our favorite singers!
Ernie’s Favorite Food!
– “I’m a sucker for any kind of ice cream.”
Ernie’s On-Air Work Ethic!
– “Even though I like to have fun, I like things a certain way when it comes to being on-air. Being on the air is a fun job in itself, but it is also a job that shows your true colors as a person. I always want to make sure that whenever I am on air, that I am putting in my best effort not only to make my co-workers proud of me, but also my family.”
Ernie’s Even Prouder Of His Colleagues!
– “I have high standards, not only for myself, but my coworkers as well and I like to celebrate their successes more than my own.” (In addition to being an on-air personality, Ernie is also the Creative Director for Radio Disney and oversees all the other on-air talent.)
Ernie’s Biggest Love!
– “As much as I love my job and what I to do, I love my family even more.”
Ernie’s Favorite Things!
– “I LOVE sports! Football, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball in that order. I love playing too. It is always a highlight of the year for me when I get to cover sports-related events. Yes, interviewing Selena, Justin and the other stars is really cool, but interviewing pro athletes is something that I always look forward to because it is something different and provides a different kind of challenge for me.”
Ernie’s Biggest Fears!
– “I’m afraid of horses and subways, tunnels or trains that go underground. Don’t know why, I just am.”