Emily Maynard Is Officially The Next 'Bachelorette'

Tue, January 24, 2012 9:06am EDT by 14 Comments
Emily Maynard

Search Love Online

Posted at 1:45 PM on June 6, 2012

Thank you for any other excellent post. The place else may anybody get that kind of information in such an ideal method of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I’m on the search for such information.

Bob Beckel's New Laptops

Posted at 7:06 AM on May 30, 2012

Hello, Neat post. There is an issue with your site in internet explorer, might check this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a huge part of other people will miss your wonderful writing because of this problem.

rapid weight loss suggestions

Posted at 8:13 PM on May 24, 2012

Remarkable issues here. I’m very happy to see your post. Thank you a lot and I’m having a look forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Luce

Posted at 1:48 AM on March 18, 2012

#10 so sorry about the loss of your Akita. I had one a while back. We called her Grumpy Girl but in a good way:)#11 I LOVE my Saints! Your’s is odbraale.#34 Sorry about your friend’s loss. That is nice of you to post.#40 Sammy is beautiful. Made for pictures!

goodluck

Posted at 7:34 PM on February 13, 2012

should rename the show… who gets played next by emily the ho maynard…

gabby

Posted at 6:30 PM on February 7, 2012

She’s very pretty so I’m not trying to be vicious.

But that’s all she is. She put on impeccable outfits and a made up face. And ONLY talked about her sad past. I’m not unsympathetic but what else is she about?!

Seriously. If she’s the centre of attention for an entire season, she’d better have more than just pretty or tearful things about her…

Lola

Posted at 1:28 PM on January 31, 2012

Watch her sabotage any connection with any of the guys here. If she did that with Brad, chances she will do it again. Sorry Emily I’m sure you are a sweetheart and all but are you TRULY ready to find love and not come to the show and pick a guy who will be a daddy to Ricki?

Shhiver

Posted at 11:36 PM on January 26, 2012

She’s very pretty but such a self centred diva! Really, why does ABC need to recycle the re-treads when there are so many other deserving women out there? Good luck to the guy she picks – he’s going to need it!

Leah

Posted at 3:40 AM on January 26, 2012

Don’t let Bentley come back!!! He said all through Ashley’s season how he wished Emily was the next Bachelorette. I hope he doesn’t try to return.

Andrea Lawrence-Stuart

Posted at 2:12 PM on February 13, 2012

I saw Bachelor Brad’s show and believed it was sincere. I think Emily should not, however, be Bachelorette, and I agree with you, there are many other deserving ladies out here. I do think, sadly, that Chris & Co. will plop Bentley in there with the gang again, just to garner viewers. Bentley has had enough attentin. I hate his foul language toward Ashley , and her emotional turmoil was hard to watch at times. She was warned about Bentley in the first sho and I believe he would be basking in the spotlight now that Emily would be on. It would be unfair to the other men vying for her. Bentley is just a male version of Ben’s Courtney. It should be interesting but it is unfair to viewers for Emily to be Bachelorette at all.

cara

Posted at 4:17 PM on January 24, 2012

and whats going to happen to her daughter while she’s filming? neglected and left alone probably.. go emily!

gbtw

Posted at 2:16 PM on January 24, 2012

i stopped watching this franchise, so take it all with a grain of salt- but i think she’ll actually be able to get a successful marriage (a la trista and ryan) out of this. i actually applaud her for having the courage to let herself be vulnerable and search for love. it’s hard to do when you’re a single parent protecting a child. wait, are jason and molly still together? another single parent that made it work… i think?

Jenna

Posted at 2:40 AM on January 30, 2012

Yes, Jason and Molly are still together and married. Seems he really does love her. I’ll never understand why he didn’t just choose her in the end.

galey

Posted at 1:02 PM on January 24, 2012

Actually, I’m disappointed to hear this if it’s true. I wish the network would give more people a chance and quit letting the “losers” and in this case the “winner” get a “do-over”…….If Courtney doesn’t win the “bachelor” this season will she be the next Bachelorette then? That’s probably what she’s counting on because I don’t believe she is really interested in Ben. I quit watching Idol so guess I can quit watching this one too – no biggy for sure!