'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik: Did Courtney Robertson Deceive Me?

Tue, January 24, 2012 10:09am EDT by 58 Comments
Ben Flajnik And Courtney Robertson

Dana

Posted at 8:53 PM on March 12, 2012

Dana

Posted at 8:46 PM on March 12, 2012

Lynn

Posted at 11:44 AM on March 6, 2012

At what point do you think Ben will find out that Courtney’s “Wedding Vows” were taken, word for word, from a Sex In The City episode.

The man is a fool.

lacost

Posted at 6:47 PM on March 19, 2012

Lynn,I am so happy you brought that up. [sex in the city “wedding vows”}
Doesn’t anyone else realize that?
What on earth did she do that for? Apparently it was just part of her game. When will Ben figure that out? And I wonder how he’s gonna take it. Does he even know yet? How will he explain that one. I really felt that she was making a mockery of him and that silly wedding. He should be mortified when he finds out. seriously, what was all of that about?
I would love to hear feedback from others that are just realizing that now. Thanks

vw

Posted at 10:13 AM on March 6, 2012

to the victor, the spoiled.

backingUPcourtneeey

Posted at 1:35 AM on February 15, 2012

Why is COURTNEY”S behavior the focus point???

since when talking crap behind another girl back is consider NICE???

ALL the other girls don;t have the balls to tell courtney to her face what they feel instead they choose to talk all this crap behind her back isnt that being mean as well???

OH and the girls were mean to shawntel and blakeley how come nobody brings that up!!!

all this people on here are lame including the girls on the show! i am so glad courtney’s enemy is gone (thats right I dont know her name but she has no eyebrows, is blonde, and I guess her PHD degree can’t even get her an intelligence to stfu*ck up!)

Support courtney

Posted at 12:18 PM on March 10, 2012

i disagree and agree with you at the same time. yes, courtney came of a little agressive. only because she felt threatened by the other girls. she changed her ways and showed the real side of her. she even had the balls to tell ben AND to face the women to apologize. and i watched a spoiler episode and ben proposes to courtney. but like they all say “it lasts on the show but it dont last in reality”

Sasha

Posted at 10:55 PM on February 13, 2012

If Ben isn’t smart enough to see through Courtney’s evilness then I think he deserves her!!!! I only feel sorry for all of the other girls who really do care about him. Absolutely love Kacie B and think they could have made a great couple. Don’t know if they all know about the skinning dipping incident, but if I were one of them and I found out about it, I would have cordially and courteously packed my bags and headed home. Wouldn’t want to touch him after that! MOST HATED CONTESTANT TO DATE!

Melissa

Posted at 7:37 PM on February 13, 2012

If he really picks Courtney then I give them 2 months top! I mean really has there been any couples that have lasted from this show. Maybe 2.. and they are on their 16th season. They will break up after Courtney finds someone richer.

hottie stuff

Posted at 12:27 PM on March 10, 2012

agreed. however, i dont agree with your comment saying that “she will break up with him to find someone richer”. do what i did. go back and watch all of their dates. courtney and ben have a real connection. ignore the girls and the fighting and trash talking and JUST WATCH THEIR DATES. it might change ur mind: <3

Courtney is a LOSER!

Posted at 1:30 PM on January 31, 2012

It is so weird how this girl looks in her model photo’s WAY different than she does on TV and in real life because she is NOT very pretty)! Obviously the photo’s are very retouched.
But the worst of it is how UGLY she is as a person! Wow! anyone that uses lines stolen from someone as sleazy as Charlie Sheen is sleazy themselves. It would be different if she were using them jokingly, but she isn’t, she is completely serious. She would make a PERFECT girlfriend for Charlie Sheen. Her bad teeth and splotchy icky face make her look like she is definitely a drug addict. So she could be a perfect mate for him!

Nik Weinstein

Posted at 3:09 AM on February 2, 2012

Totally concur! Courtney is not the more attractive woman in the room as it is, and her weird expression and lip pursing she always does just makes her look awful!

In short, I’ve noticed it’s very typical for whatever reason that some people photograph better than they appear in “real time.”

At the end of the day, all one can do is pity Courtney. She is very insecure and is boiling with psychological problems. Sometimes you can be sure someone has problems not because you have deep insight into their character, but because the walls they put up are so visible and their attacks on others are so vicious.

Julie

Posted at 11:56 PM on January 30, 2012

OMG, Courtney is a twisted be@ch and Ben is a fool if he picked her. His dad is spinning now, watching how this wierd face woman played Ben. Having so many really nice girls and pick her? He’s clearly thinking using wrong head and is in complete denial. Lost all respect for him. Oh well…. Its his life and he can mess it up as much as he wants.

Mary

Posted at 10:42 PM on January 30, 2012

Ben is thinking with the wrong head….

Mira

Posted at 1:19 PM on January 31, 2012

Absolutely agree with you.

karyn

Posted at 2:59 PM on January 30, 2012

Ben is officially an idiot. Anybody with half a brain would see through her manipulations. Of course, this man is obviously thinking with the wrong head. All the nice girls can be thankful they dodged a bullet. If this is who Ben wants, it makes him really shallow and foolish, and the other girls deserve better. All Courtney deserves is a long stay in a mental institution. There is something very wrong with her. She has no soul and no heart. Ben seems like he does have heart and soul, but has let her completely dominate the season. What a fool.

courtney

Posted at 8:30 AM on January 30, 2012

Ben is obvsiously immmature. He is letting his ego rule his soul. He needs to dig a little deeper with these women….find out or think just how everyday life would play out and that will give you an answer as to who is a life long partner.

Jenna

Posted at 2:26 AM on January 30, 2012

Um… a SPOILER warning might have been nice!

Mary

Posted at 10:44 PM on January 30, 2012

Spoiler warning on ask.com said Ben and Courtney are engaged.

Linda

Posted at 7:11 PM on January 29, 2012

Ben is not very bright if he fell for Courtney

James

Posted at 12:23 AM on January 28, 2012

I’m stilling liking Courtney, and seem to be the ONLY one on the planet!! Why does everyone seem to be giving her such a bad rap? Her honesty? confidence? Ya, to most it can be off putting, yet I get it, live it, know it. I still think they are dating material for one another, and my gut says they will be together at the end of the show… and maybe for a year or two. FYI, her “over confidence” is ONLY a defence for the insecurities she has had to grow up with. We ALL have em, she is human, and if we look into our own lives, honestly, we’ll see we’ve done and acted much harsher towards enemies and worse…. loved ones. Wake UP and join HUMANITY FOLKS!! WINNING!! KjamezN gmail

Courtney is a LOSER!

Posted at 1:36 PM on January 31, 2012

Cuz your a guy James, and you’re thinking with your….um…well, the wrong head…let’s just put it that way. And when you do that, you make poor decisions and choose women that play little girl games, and can’t get along with other women. There is something wrong with a girl that can’t get along with both sides of the race. If a girl says to you, “I tend to get along with guys better than girls”, it’s code for, I give up my body to every guy that I meet, and that’s why they like me so much, and I have nothing but a vapid empty head, so I can’t really get along with anyone else, because I have nothing at all to say, or anything I do say is completely useless or mean. Don’t worry James, you’re probably not even 30 yet, and you’ll figure this out on your own someday, because I can’t tell you this, your mother can’t tell you this, and no one can. You’ve got to figure it out on your own. But you will. :)

Smooth jazz

Posted at 2:07 AM on February 1, 2012

You are so full of it n apparently a man hater n any woman who is gorgeous you are jealous of how pathetic your life must be! I have more male friends then female n how dare you say it’s becuz I sleep with them u insignificant sl#@! Get a life it’s a fricken show n none of your business anyway!

Smoothjazz

Posted at 1:57 AM on February 1, 2012

I agree I like Courtney n I’m female! This girl knows what she wants n is not afraid to go after it. So sick of the “only good girls win” bs. Go C ourtney hope you do win!

Nik Weinstein

Posted at 3:21 AM on February 2, 2012

You are an idiot. It’s very clear from your writing style, that are unaware of how to compose a complete sentence and I can therefore conclude you are likewise incapable of a complete thought. I am sure you are an idiot because your brain is not located in your gut, so if you are hearing voices from your stomach area, you are confused about anatomy to a ridiculous degree.

Anyone can argue that any unethical thing someone does is “only” because of some personal flaw they have, but forming psychological models of people based on their behavior and is the ONLY way we have of judging people since they don’t just come right out and tell us who they are (usually because they just plain don’t know).

DISCLAIMER: The above is my display of honesty and confidence is my own opinion over yours. By your standards, you should like me as well as Courtney, because…well, my need to be right is ONLY my insecurity that I’ve had to grow up with. You can’t judge me because you have flaws too, so let’s just go on liking everyone regardless of what they do or say, because we are all the same species (human).

PS. Your stupid comment that alludes that Courtney is only “human” supposes there are some superior form of life that you are aware of and the rest of are not? Do you speak of Harry Potter? Jesus? Hercules? Which of your daddy’s stories do you compare humans against, as we are not measuring up. Geez, the top life form in the known universe and we’re never good enough.

cindy

Posted at 10:12 PM on January 27, 2012

Why on earth does she keep making those weird faces with her mouth?! It drives me nuts to watch her talk! Does she even know how ridiculous she looks?

Ben Rapelisberger

Posted at 6:13 PM on January 26, 2012

I think the way these group dates really work is the women take 3 min turns sucking the guy’s d^*k. Whoever makes him c*m gets the rose.

Shelley

Posted at 4:25 PM on January 26, 2012

This episode reminds me of the Jake and Vienna saga all over again; and look where that got the two of them! Need I say more.

nancy cole

Posted at 11:35 PM on January 25, 2012

I was just saying tonight how courtney is such a competitor. She cares for ben, but it is really about ‘winning” with her. Women watching should learn what works for Courtney. Interesting how she knows so much at a young age. She doesn’t give a darn about what anyone thinks. She has the prize in mind w her every word and action. She is using her attributes that God gave her. Ben is very naive and he fell for her wiley feminine ways. I don’t expect her to stay w him as she doesn’t seem ready to settle down yet.

julie

Posted at 8:34 PM on January 25, 2012

I thought for sure Ben possssed a brain. If he did indeed pick this shallow, moronic
PR seeker, he managed to fool all of the intelligent women out there rooting for him.
What a joke this season will be and what a loser he will turn out to be!

Lizza

Posted at 4:47 AM on January 25, 2012

Hey dude what’s going on thru your mind right now. I don’t know why you still keeping Courtney in the house, she’s not right for you. I’m watching the show she’s the one who always starts a fight against other girls. You will never know the the real Courtney, she’s acting good around you but she’s not in the house, she always try to let down all the girls in the house. I feel sorry if chose her cause she’s gonna control you with everything. Don’t you see her reaction, model is not good all they do show off their good look around many people. So Ben think deeply and take your time to know the real person they are. Observe how they handle themselves together with others and you as well. Courtney is already make her moves and know what to do when she’s around you and the girls as well. Check their personalities, look how they handle themselves, don’t just check the outside appearance but the inside is more valuable than feelings like all they want is to kiss you and so forth.

jodie

Posted at 3:25 AM on January 25, 2012

courtney i won’t say she’s not pretty she does have a unique sort of look something different that differentiates her from the other girls since shes a model but her personality is terrible from what is shown on the show. I feel like remember when Ben saw her when she first came to the house he was like oh she’s beautiful after she came out of the limo, I think he’s just been lusting over her since day 1 and was going to take her all the way through and i guess he ended up choosing lust. Kacie B and him look like they have great chemistry and she seems like such a sweetheart why couldn’t he pick her!

Reality Chic

Posted at 2:37 PM on January 25, 2012

He could pick Kacie B., but who he picks shows what’s really in his heart. If he wanted a really sweet normal girl to potentially have a long term relationship with (you never know with anyone what the outcome will be) – he would pick Kacie, who he has great chemistry with as you say. BUT, if he only is interested in having a fling with a hot model for a short time, and then continuing to play the field as the newest eligible bachelor in Hollywood, then he will pick the girl who is looking for the same thing – that being Courtney. It would be a mutually self-serving deal. Let’s not kid ourselves, Ben may be less than the sweetheart looking for lawe all imagined in the fairytale world.

Reality Chic

Posted at 2:43 PM on January 25, 2012

Well, he could pick her, if he wanted to pick a normal girl who he could potentially form a long term relationship with. He has admitted to great chemistry and being “in trouble” with Kacie B and his feelings for her. But maybe the simple truth is that Ben is not looking for that, but rather would prefer a quick fling with the hot model type and then play the field as the newest eligible bachelor in the Bachelor franchise. The whole skinny dipping thing from next week leads one to realize that he isn’t as concerned for the ladies’ feelings as he should be – doing that right in front of all of them – Kacie and Lindzi included. I wish they would all pack up and leave the show, leaving him before he gets the chance to eliminate them one by one. Skank.

Courtney is a LOSER!

Posted at 1:50 PM on January 31, 2012

I so totally agree with you. He even states that he thinks she may be too good to be true. I think that anyone that is smart enough to own his own business, and so on, is smart enough to know that what the girls are saying to him is true, and that she is “too good to be true”.
This is what he wants, and he is trying to sling himself to stardom himself! Getting his foot in the door of the Bachelor Pad franchise and trying to get as many people as possible to know his wine brand!

Janna

Posted at 5:27 PM on January 31, 2012

I think you could be right.

Courtney is a LOSER!

Posted at 1:46 PM on January 31, 2012

Kacie was such a sweetie. I hope they choose her for the next bachelorette (after the one with Emily). Kacie is beautiful on the inside and out. And even though she makes it known that she doesn’t like how Courtney acts, I don’t think she ever really puts her down or does anything mean. She is a nice and honest girl, it seems to me. And beautiful!!!!!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous on the outside, as well as the inside!

miss4real

Posted at 7:27 PM on January 24, 2012

Hearing Courtney speak makes my skin crawl and watching her speak makes me want to punch my TV. Her elocution is the same as nurse Ratched from ‘One flew over the coocoo’s nest’. There’s no doubt that she is a very dark soul. She must deliberatly slow her diction down because she sounds like a calculating psycho when she speaks.

Emily gets my vote. It took courage to do what she did. She merely voiced what everyone in America was feeling!! Like her, I am losing respect for Ben too as the weeks go by and I watch him getting manipulated and played like a little puppet by Courtney. How could you chose such a dark psychopath like Courtney over such a smart and genuine person like Emily? Ben, for the love of God, wake up!!!!!!!

Karlie

Posted at 11:04 PM on January 24, 2012

Her MODEL status is questionable..who would hire her skanky
look?? So confused. Maybe Skanksrus.com need her back at work.

Lola

Posted at 5:54 AM on January 25, 2012

Courtney is a model. Fashion Model Directory website lists LA Nodels as her agency and she was on a Fitness magazine cover.

Lila

Posted at 5:25 AM on January 27, 2012

This comment sounds as if this is Courtney, making model as the only thing she can say about herself. This research on the website and cover she came out made to be so important. Her personality is not of a good person no matter what profession.

Courtney is a LOSER!

Posted at 1:55 PM on January 31, 2012

Lila,
I was going to say the exact same thing. You beat me to the punch.

Marion

Posted at 10:56 PM on January 30, 2012

Yes, Courtney is skanky looking. Her modeling “career” must be on the blink so she decided to go on the bachelor and get some more exposure, hoping to get another gig. Her mouth is the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen. She is in bad need of a lib job. She should at least wear make-up, it would help her ugliness. I don’t know how Ben could say she was beautiful… when I first saw her step out of the limosine, I thought she was the ugliest one on there. I hope he does pick her… he deserves what he gets. If he wants a slut, that’s what he’s getting. Why would any man want a woman that will sleep around. You can just tell that’s how she gets what she wants.

Smooth jazz

Posted at 2:21 AM on February 1, 2012

CANNOT BELIEVE HOW JUDGEMENTAL YOU ALL ARE ! YOU CALL HER A SLUT? WHO The HELL DO YOU ALL THINK YOU ARE? GET A CLUE IDIOTS ITS A FRICKEN SHOW N JUST BECUZ KACIE B “IS SWEET” DOESN’T MEAN SHE’S NOT A PSYCHO.. .THERE’S ALOT YOU DON’T SEE BEHIND THE SCENES N THEY SHOW YOU ONLY WHAT SELLS THEY’RE SHOW! GROW UP

Courtney is a LOSER!

Posted at 1:52 PM on January 31, 2012

OH SO TRUE!!!!

Jen

Posted at 3:07 PM on January 27, 2012

Love your description of Courtney! She made me feel like punching the t.v., too, that’s why I couldn’t watch anymore. Blakely was pretty irritating as well – too cocky. The person who said the other girls should have bailed after his skinny dipping with Courtney was right.

Dana

Posted at 8:57 PM on March 12, 2012

Agree. Ben u r an idiot for picking Courtney u deserve to be lonely. She doesn’t even look like a model just a skank. And I am a woman old enough to be a mother straighten up and quit thinking with just your manhood. I agree with all the skanky comments and there is no way she is or ever was a true model maybe for her pimp

Kay

Posted at 7:24 PM on January 24, 2012

I sincerely hope that next week when Ben and The Model are skinny dipping, the ladies run down to the sand and steal their towels. And then call a few cabs and high tail it back to sanity.

Amber

Posted at 12:02 AM on January 25, 2012

Courtney is nasty inside and out.Her personality is disgusting and she isn’t even pretty!She’s gross.How could he pick her over someone sweet and adorable like Kacey B who seemed to have amazing chemistry with?He’s has dense and dull as courtney.I give less then a year.She is totally in it for the exposure and “Winning”.They have zero chemistry.

LLluna

Posted at 1:00 PM on January 25, 2012

She is a terrible match for him! They won’t last 6 months after they make their engagement public. I read an article where Courtney’s mother questions Ben’s “looks”–saying that her daughter has dated very attractive men and actors in the past–and Ben doesn’t add up in the looks department. How SUPERFICIAL and sad! She better evaluate her own daughter, ugly inside and OUT! Hope Ben leaves her in the end.

Claudia

Posted at 11:39 AM on January 24, 2012

To Lindsey Dimattina, the writer of this article: Why the hell do you reveal who Ben picks without adding a SPOILER ALERT???????????????

Lacy

Posted at 1:27 PM on January 24, 2012

Except for the fact that this ditz had more freedom to ‘go with the flow’ to fit into Ben’s lifestyle, she is a total CAD. Even in the kissing scenes, you could see that she was not into him, it was about her – WINNING- and getting noticed. She’d be better suited to Charlie Sheen!
Too bad Ben does not have access to these videos of the goings on WHILE the thing is being shot and before he chooses.
Jamie would have been the best choice overall.

gbtw

Posted at 2:30 PM on January 24, 2012

omg. hahaha… how incredible would it be to have a “celebrity bachelor” with charlie sheen(a la flavor flav’s “flavor of love” show)?! why has this not been done? the guy has nothing else going on- he should be pitching this to someone!

ShadyMe

Posted at 11:43 PM on January 24, 2012

This recent “newsflash” does nothing to commit Ben to actually saying he was played. Matter of fact he remains ambiguous to any Comment on Courtney directly. Naturally the writer imposed and infused their own Perception of what he may or may not have meant by his comments. I didnt get the idea that Ben has had any “revelations” or “re-grouping” his final decision. True though is this..He hasnt walked down the aisle and there is still hope that he doesn’t with that gawd awful Courtsleeze…err I mean Courtney.

karyn

Posted at 10:58 AM on January 25, 2012

Courtney would be a great match for Charlie Sheen. Two sleazeballs who deserve each other. Plus, she’d get that fame and fortune she wants so badly.

Courtney is a LOSER!

Posted at 1:59 PM on January 31, 2012

OMG….I said the same thing above about her and Charlie Sheen being a perfect match! She is just slutty enough for him too. It would be a perfect fit. And she looks like a druggy too!

Smooth jazz

Posted at 2:39 AM on February 1, 2012

How sad your life must be loser if you can judge those you don’t know…glad you’re not my friend cannot EVEN imagine what you say about them lol! I cannot stand PHONY People n most of those “good ol girls” are just that! At least Courtney is honest n they all know AHEAD OF TIME that the guy will see the show eventually,,,,so sick of hearing about “all the sweet” women…no such thing…they are all bi&$es, all jealous, all gossip,,ALL BACKSTABBERS!