Selena’s Sexiest Outfit Yet — Shows Off Cleavage & Bare Legs

Mon, January 23, 2012 10:46am EST by 21 Comments
Selena Gomez

Justin Bieber

Posted at 3:28 PM on January 24, 2012

I think Selena looks sexy in that oufit. Work it babe

trevor talbert

Posted at 5:08 PM on January 23, 2012

whoooo selena u take my breath away

Kate

Posted at 5:05 PM on January 23, 2012

Okay now that outfit is sluty !!!! I used to like her .. but .. what the hell is he turning into ?

trevor talbert

Posted at 5:12 PM on January 23, 2012

don’t say her look is slutty, she is growing to be much a hotter woman, the woman of my dreams

emily

Posted at 6:09 PM on January 23, 2012

yea its true ! just because she’s all grown up and all that she dosen’t to wear stuff like that

Liam

Posted at 3:03 PM on January 23, 2012

Miley, being from Tennessee, thought dancing provocatively was accepted in the rest of the world. Tennessee folks find it normal to do a pole dance is front of their horny day and wannabe mom. Most pre-teens in that state are supposed to be de-sexualized so the dads, uncles, neighbors, etc. can bring them up as “Daddy’s little girls”.
But in Billy’s defense, she didn’t act that way until her Mom took over managing her career. Selena dances for her fans; she has Mickey Mouse Ears as her bra, and Daisy Granny Panties for underwear. Which one is better? Depends if you come from Texas or Tennessee. Hoohah!

trevor talbert

Posted at 5:17 PM on January 23, 2012

look at little liam, why don’t u get a better hobby instead of making fun of someone, go jackoff in a ditch

Rina

Posted at 11:48 AM on January 23, 2012

I totally agree with Sam. Btw I love the dress and her <3

Amandalee

Posted at 11:42 AM on January 23, 2012

I really dont see any problem with the outfit.

javi

Posted at 11:25 AM on January 23, 2012

the dress was beautiful. and i agree with @sam about miley grinding and crawling theres no need for that when your in front of fans mostly kids i think selena did an awesome job with all her dresses.

Sam

Posted at 10:50 AM on January 23, 2012

While I don’t completely love the new look, I can see why ppl call miley inappropriate when she dresses similarly. It’s not just about the dress. It’s about the mannerisms. When miley wears such clothes, she usually has very suggestive and sexual moves (like crawling on the floor, grinding and rubbing herself against things. When selena wears such a dress, she only wears it and performs. The dress doesn’t turn her into a sexually heightened character. That’s what I think…selena doesn’t try to be sexual. So even when she wears smth dat might seem appropriate, her gestures balance that out. Just what I think.

azrael

Posted at 12:38 PM on January 23, 2012

People shouldn’t be so easily offended by dance moves. This is 2012.

alex

Posted at 10:42 AM on January 23, 2012

miley cyrus has hooker legs and mouth. selena at least she trying to be sexy

mee

Posted at 10:30 AM on January 23, 2012

are you kidding me?? “Super Sexy Legs” wtf… have you ever seen Miley’s legs?? they’re super sexy, not this…

catherine

Posted at 11:18 PM on January 23, 2012

Omg! I so agree with u. Selena is tryna grow up slowly as she is afraid that she would get the same treatment as Miley when Miley was trying to grow up. But what I really admire about Miley is that she is not afraid of negativity. She is ready to let go of Disney and I’m proud of her. She is a role model. Ok no offence, I’m not tryna be rude but what Selena and Taylor swift is tryna do is to let people aware that life is perfect. I mean honestly,who is brave enough to claim they’re perfect. that’s my opinion. I bet u guys have different opinion too.

livas

Posted at 9:07 AM on January 23, 2012

I don’t understand how people can praise Selena when she is wearing something like that. When it comes to Miley,everybody has to make a huge ‘hoo-haa’ about it. Saying she is a slut and what have you. I don’t understand this. God,this just make me sick.

trent

Posted at 10:40 AM on January 23, 2012

i kinda agree with your comment but i see it this way when miley was in disney fans tought she was a role model when she started dressing to sexy for her age people started to protest her image because she was a child selena is an adult she started dressing sexy in her tour. and that dress is elegant miley on the other hand most of her shows she dresses in leather and way sexy.

blaize

Posted at 12:41 PM on January 23, 2012

Miley Cyrus was only 5 months away from being an adult when she started wearing these kinds of outfits on stage though. And the age of consent in most states is 17, so people shouldn’t have overreacted the way they did and called her a slut for it.

Meeee

Posted at 12:30 AM on January 24, 2012

I totally agree with you. MOST of Selenas fans are btwn the ages of 5-14, this is too much. I hate all the negativity Miley gets. At least she says she isn’t perfect. Selena is really cute and all but she’s trying too hard and it doesn’t work. Either pretend to be the innocent angel or try to hard to be hot. Both doesn’t work. Smh poor Miley :/

amelia

Posted at 8:34 AM on January 23, 2012

omg! i love that dress and her <3

Mimi

Posted at 1:23 AM on January 25, 2012

Selena looks elegent in that outfit, not slutty at all and she doesnt keep making moves like shes horny which is why it doesnt seem slutty at all and most of all shes 19 going on 20 so im sure u dont expect her to dress in a Barney costume outfit + Selena doesnt only have 5 year old fans, she has above 20 years fans too and im saying this because i am one of them. btw a 5 year old wont c slutty on the outfit but glitter. why arent swiming costumes slutty since they reveal way more than that again? think people