'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum's Video Tour Of Their NYC Love Nest

Mon, January 23, 2012 5:27pm EST by 10 Comments
Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum

Ashley and J.P. welcome you to their new apartment in the sky. What do you think of their new place?

Bachelorette Ashley Hebert and her fiance J.P. Rosenbaum are happily settling into their NYC love nest. In a new video posted on UsMagazine.com, Ashley and J.P. take fans on a panoramic tour of their new place and gush about what it’s like to be living together.

“We just really wanted a place that we both could call home with a comfortable couch, just a homey feel,” J.P. says in the video.

Ashley and J.P. live in an 800 square foot rental in a a high rise building in the middle of NYC called the Atlas building. “The Atlas building was the first one we visited,” she shares. “As soon as we walked into this apartment, it just felt right.”

J.P. and Ashley worked with local interior designer Courtney Cachet to design their new place. “She’s got wonderful taste, and she’s been really, really unbelievable to work with,” says J.P.

Ashley also dishes on how the wedding planning is going. “I think we are going to have a New York wedding,” she notes.

BFFs — what do you think of Ashley and J.P.’s first love nest?

More Ashley Hebert News:

1. ‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert: How I’m Getting In Shape For My Wedding
  2. J.P. Rosenbaum: ‘Bachelor’ Ben Flajnik Should Focus On His Fiancee
  3. J.P. Rosenbaum: ‘Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert Won’t Convert To Judaism

u pull it

Posted at 9:56 AM on May 17, 2012

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all people you really recognize what you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also discuss with my web site =). We can have a link exchange contract between us

ang

Posted at 9:24 PM on March 13, 2012

I didn’t see much….what kind of a tour was that? All I saw was an annoying girl, gosh she has really over done it….poor JP.

Joyce

Posted at 12:16 AM on February 29, 2012

I don’t know if I would call this a tour of their place. All I saw was a couch.

Sienia

Posted at 8:05 PM on February 22, 2012

Aww, so glad they are making it. Cute couple. Was so routing for JP the whole time.

Pem

Posted at 8:47 AM on February 15, 2012

Gosh she is so annoying!

Cindy Smith

Posted at 2:55 PM on February 11, 2012

I love Ashley and JP together. I was rooting for JP since day one.

DLP1177

Posted at 8:05 PM on February 1, 2012

I love them together! I felt really bad for Ben but I was rooting for JP. It’s always hard to see the other person get let go if you like the final two. AND I’m really upset that I read who Ben ends up with. I’m really disappointed in his decision! Sorry to get side tracked….this is about Ashley & JP and I wish them a lifetime of happiness! JP is absolutely HOT, charming, adorable, genuine, etc. I could go on & on. Ashley is one lucky lady!!

mamag

Posted at 4:23 PM on February 1, 2012

SO HAPPY FOR ASHLEY AND JP!! I too was rooting for JP the entire time; he made it known he was sincere.

Elle

Posted at 9:37 PM on January 31, 2012

Me too! Adore them and am so happy for them!

showaba

Posted at 9:36 AM on January 31, 2012

I absolutely love this couple:)) hope they always be this happy!!! They look like they are made for each other!!! Ashley you truly made the BEST decision I was rooting for JP the whole time..:))!!