'Bachelor' Recap: Cunning Courtney Robertson Threatens To Hurt One Of Ben Flajnik's Women

Mon, January 23, 2012 10:11pm EDT by 18 Comments
Bachelor Ben Flajnik

Bridget

Posted at 4:13 PM on March 3, 2012

I hear Courtney is going to be at the “Girls tell all” this coming Monday.
If she is trying to say she is sorry for the way she treated the girls, then
she should stop and think what she said to Emily, when Emily tried to
apologize to Courtney. What goes around comes around!!

lms

Posted at 10:05 AM on March 1, 2012

Ben is a NO personality freak. WOULD any of these girls even look his way in a bar? ALL of these girls BUT Courtney can do much better. ALL he does is say..I AM GLAD YOU OPENED UP and then does a STUPID UH remark and goes in for a kiss. HE ADDS NOTHING to any converstion. With other bachelors/bachelottes you get to know them. He has NO PERSONALITY. He is just blaaaaaa. GOOD for all these beautiful sweet young girls for NOT getting picked. YOU ALL CAN DO BETTER!!!!! Courtney is just nasty..GOOD luck to the girls that are friends with him, his mother and sister. You are going to have a psyco on you hands!!

lms

Posted at 10:08 AM on March 1, 2012

OH yea…WHY do the girls think BEN is so sweet??? He is NOT that nice. He is NOT taking anyones warnings and is not even sweet when he sends the girls away. I am so lost on why he was picked to do this show.

cali

Posted at 7:37 PM on February 18, 2012

i heard he chose courtney ….. Wondering after watching all of these episodes if they are broken up by the time the reunion show comes up… that should be the most interesting reunion ever..
All of the viewers hate courtney and ben probably does now .. he only so what she wanted him to see . but now he sees it all on tv for interesting info for the reunion .. so excited more excited fro the reunion then the finally

cj Gorman

Posted at 3:24 AM on February 15, 2012

Look up and see the trend. If Ben were going to figure it out and dump courtney; it would happen already. One girl tries to tell him, and gets sent home for her trouble, yet courtney wines about the “mean girls” and he almost falls over himself trying to make her happy. That skinney dipping night: That would done it for me. The girls still don’t know that. I fault the producers fOR allowing that. I would have joined up with the others , confronted them, and walked out,

Susan

Posted at 9:17 AM on February 14, 2012

Ben is blinded by lust! He can’t seem to see past Courtney’s lewd, crude behavior. I hope he picks Courtney in the end, because the other ladies deserve a lot better! The boy’s dumb as a doorknob!

sheena

Posted at 10:14 PM on February 13, 2012

This show is becoming so dumb! They bring people like courtney robertson on the show who has an obvious mental ilness and keeps her on. It shows that the producers arent serious for the sucess of there show. I hope by courtneys actions on this show she gets less employment based off her actions.

kayla

Posted at 11:44 AM on February 10, 2012

i think ben is a idiot he picked courtney ewwww she is not the one for him i think he should’ve picked kacie b i think they will be a cute couple courtney is just playing the game thats all is trying to do……….. i hope he break up………

Stacy

Posted at 3:37 AM on February 1, 2012

I like Courtney! I think Ben is a jerk and he treats women pretty poorly. I am glad that she’ll put him in his place. You go, Courtney!

karyn

Posted at 2:57 PM on January 30, 2012

Ben is officially an idiot. Anybody with half a brain would see through her manipulations. Of course, this man is obviously thinking with the wrong head. All the nice girls can be thankful they dodged a bullet. If this is who Ben wants, it makes him really shallow and foolish, and the other girls deserve better. All Courtney deserves is a long stay in a mental institution. There is something very wrong with her. She has no soul and no heart. Ben seems like he does have heart and soul, but has let her completely dominate the season. What a fool.

Jenna

Posted at 2:36 AM on January 30, 2012

Does Ben really see Courtney “the model from Santa Monica” as the type to settle down in a small town like Sonoma? I mean, seriously. Is he that dumb?

Gretchen

Posted at 7:38 PM on January 25, 2012

Poor Ben. I thought he was smart enough to see through the deceit that Courtney was dishing out. Every time she would say “winning” I just wanted to puke! She seems really unbalanced. Again, poor Ben!!!

Ashley

Posted at 1:20 AM on January 25, 2012

Ben is an idiot for choosing Courtney. Emily is right, Courtney should absolutely be diagnosed. She seems to fit the criteria for ALL the cluster B diagnoses! Well…here’s hoping she’ll spend her old age in a mental health institute. That seems to be where she’s heading right now.

Rosa Intela

Posted at 2:15 PM on January 24, 2012

After just reading that Ben Flajnik is engaged to Courtney I will no longer be watching the”Bachelor”!!!!!She is such a fake and unsinciere person. Good luck Ben you made a huge mistake in choosing her!!!!!

jill

Posted at 12:35 PM on January 24, 2012

Courtney is an evil person and I am certain Ben’s mother and sister will hopefully steer him away from her as I did hear that he picks her in the end. I think that Casey B is a very nice girl, as is Rachel (although she might not have enough substance for him) – other than that, there is not anyone I feel would fit – but Courtney is just a mean, nasty person!

Jennifer

Posted at 10:39 AM on January 24, 2012

I won’t even watch anymore now that I know Courtney makes it to the final 3 and may even be the “winner.” I can’t even stand to watch her – she does this gross mouth upper lip thing that freaks me out, really gross and she defs has narcissistic personality disorder- he’ll be sorry, very bad judgement, especially with so many other great girls to choose from. I’m out. I have never not been able to watch before due to a contestant but Blakely and Courtney are both just too gross!

cindy

Posted at 10:15 PM on January 27, 2012

Oh I know! What is with that weird face she makes with her mouth?!! It drives me nuts. I wonder if she knows how ridiculous she looks!

Ben will eventually see her catty, superficial nature, albeit a little bit too late…she’s not exactly the down-to-earth type that I would think Ben would want in a partner.

Eileen

Posted at 1:08 AM on January 24, 2012

I hope Ben sees how mean, obnoxious,bad mouth, jus
t terrible and two face Courtney is. Ben is a sweetheart I would hate to see her with him .