Selena Gomez: Why I Might Retire From Hollywood

Sun, January 22, 2012 9:58am EST by 85 Comments
Selena Gomez Retire

Michael Jo

Posted at 11:13 AM on January 29, 2012

Good Morning,and Have a good day.
M.J.(: Love ya Bye

adriv33 :)

Posted at 2:22 AM on January 29, 2012

uum love th33 new hair !! sso colorful and preetty #1 fan of selena gomezz <3<3

Selena Gomez

Posted at 11:13 AM on January 26, 2012

Michael I bet your old school friends are proud,Like me of you
My High school track star.
Selena~

Selena Gomez

Posted at 11:07 AM on January 26, 2012

Good Morning Michael,Your my night sky
Sel(:

Michael Jo

Posted at 11:56 PM on January 25, 2012

Smile For me babe I Love you, thanks your Pretty.
Have a good evening.Tell Our friends I said Hi(:
I Love You To
Michael Jo~

Selena Gomez

Posted at 6:43 PM on January 25, 2012

I Love you Michael Jo Forever
Sel~

david b conway

Posted at 5:11 AM on January 25, 2012

dear hollywood life web site , hi my name is david conway, and my comments to here is that just how i feel about this issue here is that and just to selena gomez ,her self please the only reason why i am just actting up to munch on,line here is because im not jelaous for her career and fame and talent that she is just after she was 7 yea,s of age , i know that for ever , the problem i have is that may be i am just jelaous for the fact that she has a boy friend now, and the thing that for me im still single at the age of 49 year,s of age , and i just can,t not have a girl friend of my own just because with me im born with the down syndrum retardation headacape im not allowed to have a girl , my parents and my family tell,s that i can,t have one a girl friend , i know that this is so presonal to talk about on this web site , i just what to tell selena gomez , just do,nt quit hollywood just because we have to munch off hater,s out there, but we the fan,s we love you selena gomez , i use to like and love selena gomez, just before she was datting justin bieber , but thing,s had change with selena gomez , it,s her atitude had change with her , if this doesn,t stop , not only she will be lusing her boy friend justin bieber , she will be lusing her life by hater,s , stop it selena we love you , i just hate my self of beinging a headacape kid , just when i was watching her old tv show of wizards of waverly place , it was one best episode i love best a,lot it was called , wizards vs werewolf , just at the end of that episode alex said i guess we are not normal , and by looking at my headacape problem , i just wish i was normal to just if i was not a wizard , just do,nt leave selena gomez just from hollywood , love david b conway

Supergirl101

Posted at 10:38 PM on January 24, 2012

u know i just saw three celebrities on the same page commenting… something is fishy… -_- i have a feeling they r not the real deal.

Lulz

Posted at 6:42 PM on January 24, 2012

MFW Everybody thinks that’s the real Selena and Miley. They have lives… why the hell would they be on here?

miles

Posted at 3:08 PM on January 24, 2012

hey guys it miley and i just wanted to say that SMILERS need to be nice to selena, she is a good person and she is a very talented young lady, and so what if she decides to leave hollywood, one thing is for sure she will never be forgotten.
p.s.: go buy my new single on itunes its called “your gonna make me lonesome when you go”, all the proceeds go to charity. anyway i love you guys.

RADIET LOVE #2012

Michael Jo

Posted at 11:52 AM on January 24, 2012

Hey Selena Good morning.This Idea in Congo can make changes in Lives.Like the other causes That need honor Like the~
“When a Star keeps there word to a Child Foundation”~This Wonderful and much needed group is in the making Now .Do to My working with Children for over 15 years.8 of those years owning and operating My Family State approved Childcare Center.I know the importance and how critical “A Promise to a child is” as entertainers weather your a seasoned Star,or A star in the making,and as a Parent Star we are all Stars to our children They look up to us “Like you Selena~ bright white shinny star” it is so important to keep our word to our Children.Know matter what, Honor your Word To a child raises awareness(:I have other Foundations I want to create as well.Bye sweetheart,Have a Good Day,Thanks I Love you Babe……Michael Jo

dumas1000

Posted at 11:12 PM on January 23, 2012

Die for something or live for nothing. Is there anything that she believes in, or does she just not have a strong opiinion on anything of substinance? Is there anything about her that wasn’t pulled straight from the “you always have to give the proper PC response to everything” PR handbook. Miley takes a stance in favor of gay marriage, even though she knows that doing so will anger some people, because she is standing up for what she believes in. Would Selena ever take a stance on any subject matter that, in turn, might anger certain people? What would happen if you tried to debate her about politics, or religion, or any subject that might require a hard line to be drawn in the sand? I think it’s all a bunch of BS. I don’t really buy the Stepford wife routine. But she is selling herself to tweeners, who are far less perceptive. If Selena’s act is genuine, she has got to be the dullest person on the face of the planet. Either is she pretending not to have a personality, or she doesn’t have one. If she doesnt, then Why would people be enamored with that?

Liv

Posted at 1:38 PM on January 24, 2012

oh, I messed the post to answer your question:
There are people that prefer more a wholesome personality, do you know? People prefer Jen Aniston over Angelina Jolie or Sandra Bulock over Susan Sarandon. Jen or Sandy never said or did anything controversial too. There are public for all personalities nor just strong personalities.

Cate

Posted at 9:25 PM on January 24, 2012

well both jennifer aniston and sandra bullock admit they smoke pot…just sayin.

Michael Jo

Posted at 10:05 AM on January 25, 2012

Hi LIV awsome name you have.I Love your Work and your very attractive.Tell your Dad Great Job in his career.I remember when your Dad and Ted Nuggent introduced a group from down under AC/DC.Great memories.I want you to have a Peaceful day,and I want to Record 1 of your dads songs on my next Album Titled”I Don’t want to close my eye’s” Great and POWERFUL Love
song.Your Dad Did a Great job when he recorded that Master piece.
Good by Liv
Michael Jo

dumas1000

Posted at 10:49 PM on January 23, 2012

She never even suggested in this interview that she might actually retire. Selena has never said anything controversial or buzz worthy or revealing or meaningful in any of her 100s of bland interviews full of stock, safe, guarded, uninteresting, coached-up, PR-speak answers and tired cliches. This is just another one of those intentionally misleading headings created to generate false buzz.Sadly, it seems to be working, although I’m not sure why. Bottom line, Selena’s lips are often moving, but she’s never actually saying anything.

Liv

Posted at 11:35 AM on January 24, 2012

there are people that prefer more a wholesome personality, do you know? people prefer Jen Aniston over Angelina Jolie or Sandra Bulock over Susan Sarandon…

jjvv girly

Posted at 9:57 PM on January 23, 2012

selena gomez if u read this all i want to say is that i want to admit that some times i didnt like u but i ive been seeing ur videos on you tube and how u feel and im very sorry u are a great star and good singer and actress . who cares wat haters say about just ignore them there no offense but a low life piece of s . ur a great girl and u love us fans an dfans love you back #loveesosory.

jjvv girly

Posted at 9:59 PM on January 23, 2012

oh and u why they hate u just because ur going out wit justin bieber just so u know i as jeleous and rude just because i found out that u were going out with justin bieber. bye #lovee u 4ev

Demi Lovato

Posted at 8:24 PM on January 23, 2012

Hello everybody! It’s Demi Lovato, and yes it’s me in the living flesh :) . Listen, Sel never want’s to leave her fans, from the biggest ones, to the haters. Selena is a full adult and needs more respect . As some of you may know, I took a break from twitter it’s annyoing as heck! We aren’t “Quitting forever” we just need time. Selly needs to think, and I must still recover. I LOVE ALL MY LOVATICS <3 ~ Demi :)

AracedFire4ever

Posted at 10:36 PM on January 24, 2012

wait why did two celebrities go on HL? WOW, must be a popular website! Anyways! I luv ur music!! And I really feel empowered by u and ur message. I think it is so good u have overcome the odds. Good luck to you in the future and I hope to continue to hear those powerful vocals of yours too!

Juli

Posted at 5:37 PM on January 23, 2012

she’s not leaving guys! she just answered a question. don’t make a big deal of nothing

Selenabiggestfan

Posted at 4:36 PM on January 23, 2012

Selena plz dont leave ur my fav star and my one idol if u leave i wont know who to look up to:(

Idk but I don't like u

Posted at 4:22 PM on January 23, 2012

Pllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzz leave Selena

selenaFan

Posted at 3:03 PM on January 23, 2012

Plzz dnt leave Selena iLoveee uu so0 Muchh..!!! Your music is so0 awesome,Your my idoL, iLovee ur movies,tv shows, ima just a big fan of ur work selena yourr a stronqq gurl selena i know you can make it<3

Michael Jo

Posted at 1:13 PM on January 23, 2012

Selena,You Know I Love you,and I have always told you,what means the most to me in regards to You & I~is you being way Happy and free to do what it is you want.I can’t tell you sweetie what to do in life.Because I Love you to Darn much to do that.I have tryed Selena not to Fall in Love with you.
I would even tell you how good you seemed to be with who ever seems to make you happy and how you can’t do know better then him(U Know).If your ready,and are equally in Love with Me and will not Leave me and the kids then here are a few suggestions,You Can Join Me here you know where I live Now,We can wed @a secret Location while I finish my second album @3 Locations.When its Done We all come out together 2013~You and I and the kids(Our(new) Family) . (you coming out of retirement) .OR we could world tour summer 2012 together you and I now. OR Have our wedding 2012 and wait~and together do (2013 world Family Tour with young and old school~ suprise Guests)~ We could Dazzle The younger crowd with our music interests,and at the same time Bring in the older crowd,Parents,single moms etc.Letting Old school know “Hey we have some songs for you as well.”Bringing & promoting family & peace, Love & togetherness at concerts”LOVE Songs for all to enjoy As well as Fast jams~(:I want you Now To Selena!…….I Love you to Selena.P.S~ I will school you in tennis young lady(: LOL I will show you how to Play~
Michael Jo.

Selena Gomez

Posted at 10:51 AM on January 23, 2012

I Love you Michael Jo! I want you Now.When I Act I think of you.When I sing I think Of only you. When I go to sleep I listen to your music through my Head set sometime.You always seem to help me sleep,Your Voice is soothing to me Michael. I want to leave Hollywood and be with you and the kids.I miss you So much.Your Amazing Michael Jo! I want to come be with you Forever Now!Tell me what you want Michael !
Selena Jo(:

Rahul

Posted at 6:32 PM on January 23, 2012

R u the real Selena Gomez if u r I luv u I made my own version of hit the lights and I’ll try and get it to u

helllokitty2142

Posted at 8:01 PM on January 23, 2012

im pretty sure shes fake……

tin2x

Posted at 5:43 AM on January 23, 2012

shes OAAAAAAAAAAAA

Erin

Posted at 11:31 PM on January 22, 2012

Just needed her name in the media–I think they get scared when no one talks about them.

Aaron

Opps u forgot the DON’T’s

MiNi

Posted at 8:34 PM on January 23, 2012

No I didn’t

LOLZ023

Posted at 10:39 PM on January 24, 2012

haha! lol that made me laugh

Jj

Posted at 9:23 PM on January 22, 2012

PLEEZ DON’T LEAVE SELENA!!!!!! U ROCK!!!!!!!!