'Mob Wives' Recap: Karen Gravano Confronts Her Enemy Carla Facciolo

Sun, January 22, 2012 9:31pm EDT by 7 Comments
Mob Wives

Angie

Posted at 3:32 AM on January 24, 2012

Karen is a fat chic. Ramona is fake. They jumped Drita but one on one they can’t mess with drita. Karen is jealous because drita looks better than her. She is a looser and she messy. Act like a woman not a Hood rat.

Teeza

Posted at 1:34 AM on January 24, 2012

Karen wouldn’t bust a grape or bruise a banana. The girl is crazy. She talked all that ish to Carla, then she wants to be friends & have a shot. Karen ain’t that crazy, though. She ain’t crazy enough to get at Drita wild. Karen only seems to eat, sleep & talk ish. She ain’t solid, she is a joke.

REP9

Posted at 9:21 PM on January 23, 2012

First gotta say Big Ang is the bomb! Big Ang, Renee and Drita rock this show! Gotta see this episode again cause I can’t believe what I saw, what a trash bag Karen is, bullying Carla for taking Drita’s side of things, can’t believe Carla then had a shot with her. Karen calling Drita a ho…really…Karen puts the s in skank!!

Ghost

Posted at 4:52 PM on January 23, 2012

Karen is such a pig, i hope she gets hit by a truck this season.

Casper

Posted at 10:00 AM on January 23, 2012

It’s too bad tv has become this, glorifying trash. Who watches this, what is there to learn? These are “women” who live on SI, and want to be worshiped.

tiff

Posted at 8:12 AM on January 23, 2012

Omg, I can’t stand karen! This girl has lost her freaking mind! A grown woman acting like she does makes me sick. Going to war with her, give me a break. Everyone is scared of her and that confuses me. And carla is nothing but a wimp, the last thing I would have done is have a shot with her after what was said. These girls r wierd, karen most of all! She is looking for something and when she finds it, she might just regret what she finds. I want though, I will enjoy seeing her getting her ass beat! On tv!

TRUTH

Posted at 12:28 AM on January 23, 2012

I love Big Ang! I hope we see a lot more of her.