Heidi Klum & Seal: Why They Shouldn't Divorce

Sun, January 22, 2012 2:13pm EDT by 7 Comments
Heidi Klum Divorce

Lauren

Posted at 2:29 PM on January 26, 2012

I have been yelled at, yelled back. Went to counselling, but you have to work at marriage every day. Not just when you feel like it. Especially if you have children..they are absorbing everything you do. Having four children in seven years, jet-setting careers must be exhausting. But they have the luxury of nannies if they want to be alone and reconnect. Also, I bet that Heidi has a temper as well..she is not the meek & silent type. Well done Bonnie..i needed to read this as well. Thank you.

gbtw

Posted at 4:00 PM on January 23, 2012

it doesn’t have to be that a bad thing happened. there might not have been cheating. there might not have been fights. they might just have lived separate lives for so long b/c of their work schedules, that they don’t know how to connect anymore. this is nothing new, and ‘there’s nothing cold as ashes, after the fire is gone.’ i just hope that whatever happens, the kids lives are not disrupted and they feel safe and connected to both parents if they were connected to both prior to this occurrence. heidi and seal will be fine whether they’re together or apart- to me it’s just about the goal of not spoiling one precious day of the short period of blissfulness and carefree days that should define a person’s childhood.

Suzy

Posted at 4:43 AM on January 23, 2012

Bonnie, yes you met them a few times and it all seemed great, but obviously what goes on behind closed doors is another matter.
I do remember this: A few years ago there was a story about her talking to some photographers and Seal getting in a snit and angrily shouting at her,”GET IN THE CAR.”
I remember being amazed that she put up with that. Well, other outlets are now reporting that she couldn’t put up with his TEMPER anymore…that’s the cause of the divorce.

Nathan Mooney

Posted at 7:18 PM on January 22, 2012

I like your thoughts and what you had to say for each of them. Your words hit close to home as my wife left me for somebody else after being together for 15 years and married for 10 of them. It’s not that she didn’t love me or love our daughter, she just fell in love with somebody else. Sometimes I think that she would want to start again but is afraid of the challenges that would entail. I wish she would read the article and understand what marriage is and the work that it entails. Sometimes I think she gave up because it was easier to give up then to try to make it work.

Present

Posted at 8:47 PM on January 22, 2012

know what you mean … My husband left me before Christmas, me and our son, I think it’s easier to get rid of the problem than face it … and honestly I do not know what to do because I love him, and I feel that I can not continue my life without him.

zel

Posted at 5:20 AM on January 23, 2012

Of course you can. you started your life without him, you can continue it. You have a child to look after. It’ll be okay.

Present