Justin Bieber Joins Selena Gomez At Her UNICEF Concert — PICS

Sat, January 21, 2012 10:09am EDT by 30 Comments
Selena Gomez Concert

rohit kumar

Posted at 1:12 AM on February 20, 2012

hi justin wht s up i m ur big in india u and selena very cut cuples byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i love you

rohit kumar

Posted at 1:18 AM on February 20, 2012

justin bieber and selena gomez together i m your very big fan in india by i love uuuuuuuuuuuu

Vira

Posted at 5:24 AM on February 10, 2012

I hate… because justin bieber and selena gomez together….

Amruta

Posted at 6:28 PM on February 2, 2012

Justin and salena are a cute couple

chandani

Posted at 2:26 PM on January 30, 2012

They both are really very cute couple and they both adorable

chandani

Posted at 2:24 PM on January 30, 2012

They both are really very cute couple

raquel luzolo

Posted at 8:06 PM on January 24, 2012

woahh im so happy for them

Hannah

Posted at 11:58 PM on January 22, 2012

Love them both to death

Selena

Posted at 11:27 AM on January 22, 2012

Aww it’s so sweet what they do for each other I wish my boyfriend was like that he just bought me a vanilla scented pencil lol Selena is really amazing and btr also and especially Justin thanks Selena I had the best time at the concert I went to the one in holmdel nj too had a blast and the UNICEF

Anai

Posted at 10:37 PM on January 21, 2012

Love u selena my idol love justn to wish u two the best <3

Jake

Posted at 10:34 PM on January 21, 2012

Selena is a lesbian. Im telling the truth! Im a psychic. You guys are the first to know so lucky you! She is a lesbian, in March this year, after Justin and Selena split, she’ll come out and say shes a lesbian. Consider yourselves lucky! My mom and Selenas mom fought, so we’re just cousins, and my family are in bad terms with her mother. Her cousin, Jake

Paul

Posted at 2:11 AM on January 22, 2012

She’s already lesbian she’s with Bieber isn’t she.

Meghan

Posted at 9:50 PM on January 21, 2012

@noneofyourbusiness well Justin is gonna be 18 in March so he’ll be an adults so technically they’d be 2 adults going out since 18 is an adult

lilkk2001

Posted at 9:43 PM on January 21, 2012

selena gomez is aleays trying to change justin bieber and its really stupid he should make his own disitions and she is a ugly butt head aliminati blueberry head

Smh

Posted at 10:00 PM on January 21, 2012

And how has she changed him? She’s didn’t make him change his hair if that’s what you’re all worked up about. And if anyone is an ugly butt head its the one making pathetic and irrelevant comments with no supporting facts(you). Selena is not the reason that bieber has been getting less patient with paparazzi and seems different than when he first staryed out.That’s the fault of the paparazzi and his crazed fans who try to control every aspect of his life!

Smh

Posted at 10:01 PM on January 21, 2012

Oh and please learn how to spell its “decisions” not discicion

JustinBieber is a fag!

Posted at 7:32 PM on January 21, 2012

Ewww! Yuck!!! Selena Gomez shouldn’t never be with Justin Bieber!! UGH!! I <3 haterz of Justin Bieber!!

zenabu

Posted at 7:48 PM on January 21, 2012

selenagomez and justinbieber are a cut couple

Roxy

Posted at 7:19 AM on February 17, 2012

OMG ! Please undrestand what are u saying jb is my biggest fan and u cannot tell every thing to him and death to gomezzzzzzzzzzzzz. My mail=zsbagheri77@gmail.com

Rhiannan

Posted at 7:03 PM on January 21, 2012

Hi Justin you and selena r a cute couple but you do know selena will be 20 soon you might have a fight like i did with my boyfriand whan i was only 13 years old we where going out for a long time whan we first where going out i was 7 years old i do not like to talk about it as much and you might be the same with selena but i hope not and did you get my email i am whating for you to send one back and i hope you ried this it will halp you and selena and any one how rends this will halp tham to.

Kelly

Posted at 6:55 PM on January 21, 2012

They’re so cute together. I hate to say anything more because I don’t want to jinx it. As for them spending too much time together, well it’s not uncommon for young couples to want to spend every waking minute together.

noneofyourbusiness

Posted at 4:35 PM on January 21, 2012

As much as I love Selena and Justin, I don’t see them lasting forever. Selena’s gonna be 20 this year, and I can’t see her dating a teenager when she turns 21…Maybe, just maybe they will stay together.
I think they’ve been spending wayyyyy too much time together. We never get to see candids of just Selena only. She’s ALWAYS with Justin.

Someone

Posted at 2:55 PM on January 21, 2012

I’m not a big fan of them but they’re only teens right now. You never know what they are hiding that’s keeping them together. I know a lot of my friends dated for years and then suddenly broke up. So you just have to see if they will or not.

charlotte

Posted at 2:48 PM on January 21, 2012

I hope they last for eva there so sweet xx love u both selena and justin xx

cece

Posted at 7:55 PM on January 21, 2012

i hope they last forever

shelly

Posted at 2:38 PM on January 21, 2012

yes they will be together 4ever!! like u justin bieber

tanaka

Posted at 2:01 PM on January 21, 2012

yes i want them 2 last forever at e same tym i’m jelousy but uhm yup they will last 4eva love u justin n selena

Kathy

Posted at 1:04 PM on January 21, 2012

Its nice thet they both support eachother in their careers! I laugh at those people who dont think they will last forever.. Im glad they think they have psychic powers and know these things! Im not saying they will last forever either, but you never know either.. I never try to guess these days if hollywood couple lasts forever or not! Why not let them be happy with eachother for how ever long it lasts? I love them as a couple, i hope it lasts however long they want it to last, there i will put it that way.. lol

julez

Posted at 3:39 AM on January 22, 2012

They will last as long as their bearding contracts required them to be

Luis