Heidi Klum To Divorce Seal

Sat, January 21, 2012 8:03am EDT by 24 Comments
Heidi Klum Divorce

rockstar walker

Posted at 4:56 PM on January 25, 2012

I think the divorce is all Heidi’s idea. Judging from that interview seal still loves his wife very much and to continue to wear the ring means he does not want a divorce. It’s all her, I am sure of it!!!!

Anna

Posted at 10:43 AM on January 22, 2012

Actually, new reports say that while they are having some problems they have not called it quits yet. They want to work at it before giving up. People.com just posted a new article about it.

enyonam

Posted at 4:27 AM on January 22, 2012

dey shd try to solve their differences,i adore dem sooooo much & am jst sad to hear dis,may god be wth dem

wow

Posted at 11:26 PM on January 21, 2012

i saw her on runway and she was pragnet and i m really sorry for the kidz :(

Jane

Posted at 7:07 PM on January 21, 2012

Let’s face it..Seal is not a goodlooking man and Heidi is at the age where she is looking for one and may have already found one. She lost a lot of weight recently and that usually leads to another guy on board. It’s the kids that really suffer the break, not the parents.

pollywog

Posted at 8:29 PM on January 21, 2012

The shock to me is that they were ever married. I feel for the children.

divaaa!

Posted at 2:57 PM on January 21, 2012

Am really shock to hear Heidi getting divorce, i thought they were deeply in love. This system will devour you.

Katz

Posted at 2:10 PM on January 21, 2012

Well folks, this is it for me.
I thought these two were really gonna make it for a very very long time..
This is quite a shocker for me (and I am not easily shocked.
So, as I said, this is it for me…….
I am not even gonna marry (I am serious)…
I will live, love (for as long as it can last), then
when the fizz is gone, we both move on.
Nowadays marriage seems to be almost a waste of time, energy money, emotion etc etc…
I figure, if two people are together and serious, just do up some paperwork (to protect and cover each other financially)
and ??????
Look, I am in shock right now, so I must be babbling.
Such a waste……………..

gbtw

Posted at 5:23 PM on January 21, 2012

don’t give up katz. marriage ain’t easy, but if both people want a lifetime partner, you work through the lows (which happen in the late 30’s and 40’s, i’m guessing- when the lust spark has faded), and then you have a best friend to walk through the golden years with. it can happen…

bpaula

Posted at 1:29 PM on January 21, 2012

they seemed to be happy and close. they did have 3 kids and he adopted her girl w i thought was ric pepino. guess it wasnt w him, some other Italian guy who didnt marry her. she does work a lot. these people leave eachother so easily. this was probably going on for more time than everyone knows.

Sandy

Posted at 1:15 PM on January 21, 2012

He’s cheating! She looks like the type that would end it immediately if she discovered that. And hey, he’s a man so…..

Katz

Posted at 2:02 PM on January 21, 2012

To Sandy…
My thoughts exactly

gbtw

Posted at 5:21 PM on January 21, 2012

ditto sandy and katz. wish men would just get out before they went to another woman— but it’s “just sex” to them, so they don’t think it really matters. but, who knows, maybe he didn’t cheat… maybe it was something else… but my gut tells me it’s the usual culprit. man sleeps with other woman.

gbtw

Posted at 1:06 PM on January 21, 2012

sometimes it takes more than love…

Cleo

Posted at 1:04 PM on January 21, 2012

When a woman divorces a man whom she has children with, there can only be three reasons; he cheated her, he abused her; he stole money from her. The last one is the most unforgiveable of all. Women are the ones who take from their man; not the other way around. In this case thought, I think the potmarks in his face were getting so big, they started to remind her of mini vjj’s.

xyz

Posted at 12:34 PM on January 21, 2012

Some people think that marrying black or white or even adopting vise versa is a fast track to fame in Hollywood. Only people who have hidden agenda do that and are not honest to themselves. Wake up.

Lara

Posted at 12:32 PM on January 21, 2012

They did love each other! It’s just that pisces and gemini are too different. :((((

Laura

Posted at 11:00 AM on January 21, 2012

OMG!!
I can’t believe it i thought that they were different, I thought that they really love each other…..

Genug

Posted at 10:18 AM on January 21, 2012

sad – thought they were going to make it….

JD

Posted at 10:12 AM on January 21, 2012

I hate this! I thought they were in it for the long haul.I don’t think that often with celebrity couples but somehow I thought these two were different.What a shame!!!

SKaye

Posted at 9:57 AM on January 21, 2012

Oh,no. So sad. Thought they were so much in love. :(

Jenny

Posted at 9:28 AM on January 21, 2012

What is going on in Hollywierd????!!!!%

MissV, Raleigh NC

Posted at 1:40 PM on January 21, 2012

Good question. Either its the water, the air, too much jealousy (or insecurity)…

lori

Posted at 9:48 PM on January 27, 2012

maybe its to much jewelery