Demi Lovato’s Sexy New Bra Pic Revealed

Sat, January 21, 2012 1:56pm EDT by 70 Comments
Demi Lovato Bra Pic

Ariella

Posted at 12:27 AM on March 4, 2012

I luv Demi. I struggled with anorexicia and I’m just getting over it. Demi did get over it. Sure it took seven years but she did it and that’s all that matters

Heather daniel

Posted at 4:19 PM on February 25, 2012

That aint demi. Thats a photoshopped pic. Yall will do anything to make someone look bad you are pathetic.

jodie

Posted at 12:03 PM on February 25, 2012

it is demi, look at the tattoo on her hand.. it was for a photoshoot.

Alex

Posted at 6:17 PM on February 3, 2012

Her face looks weird. Person check before you post. I don’t think that’s her. If it is then she has been getting some plastic surgery.

Sarah Allen

Posted at 12:33 PM on January 31, 2012

That does not look like demi , a little bit but im sure there are people that look alike in this world, it could be her mabye maybe not! but Im pretty sure its not

Yenisel

Posted at 5:19 PM on January 30, 2012

That is SO not her it looks sooo odd. I dont know how you people actualy think its her. You sicken me people. Shes been through enough dont you think?

P:R

Posted at 11:31 AM on January 30, 2012

Esa no es ella, se nota en la cara porque se le ve muy grande la cabeza. Definitivamenten esa NO es ella.

loulou

Posted at 4:00 AM on January 28, 2012

That is her,she was wearing the same thing when she was shooting a photoshot with Tyler Shields!

Arcachnar

Posted at 4:41 PM on January 25, 2012

No. For your info, it is still a doll or a wax figure. Because it does seem that there is something wrong with it.

Why cannot some people see this? Look at her eyes, hair and her body. Does that look right to you? No.

One if the things that you may do when you are Bipolar Disorder is doing things by impulse. My mother has this disorder as well. So I know about this.

If this is the case with Demi, then we should suport her instead of judging her.

I will forever support her, because I am a true fan. This is likely expected of you people. Or you should not you call yourself a fan.

Kat

Posted at 7:05 AM on January 25, 2012

Yeah, that’s not Demi. I think it’s just a very close look-a-like.
On the off chance it IS her, she needs to calm down. However, anyone with experience of Bipolar or similar disorders will know impulse control is something that is possibly the most difficult to contend with. She’s not healed, but she does need to surround herself with GOOD people (I.E NOT Hannah Beth)

Angelique Chavez

Posted at 9:13 PM on January 24, 2012

No way that’s her

PunkySpunky

Posted at 11:54 AM on January 24, 2012

that is not her
but those real dolls that are realistic sex dolls
you can tell just by looking at it

common.sense.

Posted at 10:31 PM on January 23, 2012

This is obviously not her. The skin tone of her face does not match her stomach, there’s a clear line between her chest and her neck, where the head/face has CLEARLY been Photoshopped in. Secondly, her head is not the right size. Lastly, there is a clean cut on the hair wave that partially covers her face. Real hair has STRANDS and is not a SOLID BLOCK. Enough said.

OH! For all of you who actually believed that this is her,

HERE’S YOUR SIGN!!!! Grow some eyes and half a brain.

dumas1000

Posted at 5:22 PM on January 23, 2012

As far as her still having issues, or whatever. Yeah, she’s a little unstable. There is no cure for Bipolar Disorder, which is a legitimate mental illness. Perhaps some people don’t get that. There are varying degrees of Bipolar, and I don’t think we know which she has, but just look at Britney Spears. Britney’s people keep her much more guarded, but there have certainly been days where Britney hasn’t looked so good. Her people prevent her from ever talking though. That’s really the difference.

Beth

Posted at 1:09 AM on January 24, 2012

Being as I have full experience with photoshop. (I have been photoshopping, etc. for about 5 years of my life) I know that is NOT photoshopped, it is just the lighting that is very much off, and also being the fact that it has had some editing to it (different textures, etc) which can be added by a simple app on the iPhone, or Instagram. This is Demi, she still needs help. Hanna Beth is no good for her, and I honestly don’t care what Hanna has been through, she cheated on Trace Cyrus with Andy Biersack, and both were very hurt by it, and apparently has been spotted drinking, etc. I don’t care if she is of age, she is no good for Demi. Before you all jump to conclusions I am a supporter of Demi and her well being, and I just think she really needs to face her demons full on in another round of treatment, even if it is only a 3 week stay.

Melissa

Posted at 3:40 AM on February 5, 2012

100% agree.

dumas1000

Posted at 5:07 PM on January 23, 2012

There is serious question as to whether that is Demi Lovato, or a lookalike. I don’t think this picture can be confirmed as authentic. It’s not a big deal to me if it were, but I have my doubts/suspicions.

Arcachnar

Posted at 7:53 AM on January 23, 2012

Sorry, if this is a double post. (there went something wrong.)

I still cannot believe that people really think that this is the real Demi. That is not the case, because this is not the real one.

If you really look carefully, you can see that there is something wrong with it.

Look at her eyes, face and even her body. It is lifeless and waxy-like.

Have you seen that the tattoos are not there?

Lovatic1025

Posted at 1:52 PM on January 23, 2012

You can see the cross on her hand a little bit, but I don’t think it’s her either!

jayv

Posted at 7:11 AM on January 23, 2012

My future wife is sexy.

ryan

Posted at 6:41 AM on January 23, 2012

most of her fans are over 13 so they know whats right and wrong, she is growing up she cant be a little girl forever.

Amy

Posted at 6:00 AM on January 23, 2012

Why does she look like a waxwork/drag queen?

The Voice of Reason

Posted at 1:49 AM on January 23, 2012

Sextape incoming!!!

Beth

Posted at 1:23 AM on January 23, 2012

I think she needs help still, I think she is the same party girl she used to be just minus the other issues. /= I LOVE Demi to death don’t get me wrong i’m just worried for her health…

katy

Posted at 8:48 PM on January 22, 2012

Ewwwww.

vik

Posted at 8:20 PM on January 22, 2012

this is the fakest pic ever. her head is way bigger?!

heart silvia

Posted at 12:19 PM on January 24, 2012

I do not believe

Rebecca

Posted at 5:48 PM on January 22, 2012

Wow. uh double standards much? If this was Miley Cyrus, they would be calling her a slut and a whore, and all this other bullcrap. But when Demi does it, it’s “oh! we think she looks hot and sexy!” Now, I’m actually a fan of Demi, not a hater. But seriously? It’s messed up.

Courtney Silva

Posted at 5:52 PM on January 22, 2012

Umm. There was hate towards this. Some even by her own fans so please know your facts before posting

I heart Demi Lovato

Posted at 5:59 PM on January 22, 2012

Exactlyy-rebecca

amanda

Posted at 11:58 AM on January 25, 2012

exactly and courtney silva demi may have gotten hate for it but not as much as miley would of. miley would be on evey magazine, talk shows would be talking about, it would be everywhere. the only hate for demi is a few fans and thats basically it.