Selena Gomez Is So Cute Kissing Her BFF

Fri, January 20, 2012 8:47pm EDT by 18 Comments
Selena Gomez Kissing

Selena’s vacation pics prove that girls just want to have fun!

Selena Gomez may have one of the hottest romances in Hollywood with her love Justin Bieber, but even the perfect couple needs a break now and again.

Selena, 19, puckered up for sweet peck on the cheek with gal pal Ashley Benson, 22, while on a recent girl’s get away.  The starlets showed off their playful sides snapping photos and giggling away during their trip to Cabo, Mexico.

But Selena’s boyfriend of over a year, Justin, doesn’t have anything to worry about.  Ashley is happily dating Justin’s ‘Swagger Coach’ and best friend, Ryan Good.

More Selena Gomez News

1. Selena Gomez’s Fans Have Chosen The Scents In Her Upcoming Fragrance
  2. Justin Bieber Will Be A Surprise Guest At Selena Gomez’s UNICEF Concert
  3. Rihanna & Chris Brown, Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez And More: Hollywood’s Most Shocking Secret Romances

Georgia

Posted at 4:43 AM on May 8, 2012

Shes nt actually kissing her my friends and I do it all the time it is a pose and would u actually think selena gomaz was a lezy I don’t think so she is my idol sooooo BOOM!!!!!!:)

Janae Momany

Posted at 5:14 PM on November 27, 2012

SHE IS KISSING A GIRL

Arcachnar

Posted at 5:15 PM on February 16, 2012

@U Mad? Wait. Are you implying that if you kiss a girl or ‘making out with girls’ makes you a slut? It may makes you more bi or lesbian.

Would not it better to go and look it up on Wiki or something? Because I do not think you know the right meaning of the word ‘slut’.

A nodge in the right direction: A slut is girl who sleeps with a lot of guys. That means that Selena AND Miley are NOT Sluts!

No. I am not mad. Just disappointed that people have not got their facts straight when they are posting on the internet.

destiney diaz

Posted at 4:42 PM on February 12, 2012

I hate you now stupied selena gomes and her friend if your selena’s
Friends or boyfriends and she is inberising you dont be her friend or
Boy friend stop being that pece out girl scout. :) haaaaaaaaha

Georgia

Posted at 4:45 AM on May 8, 2012

She isn’t bad so wat of she was a lezy dats her choice nt urs

LITZY

Posted at 4:33 PM on February 12, 2012

Now i hate selena gomez because she kissed a girl i can belive it why
Does justin bever like her he should like deby ryan instead if she wants
To be hated more she should start puting on line that she is a nerd
She can also start doing more stuff.

Arcachnar

Posted at 8:25 AM on January 23, 2012

Also, is it just me, or is the writer implying that Justin should be worried that Selena will date Ashley Benson instead of him? If it is a yes. Then I think that Demi is a lot better for her. I love them both and Miley.

Jess

Posted at 1:00 AM on January 21, 2012

If this was Janelle from Teen Mom this would be all over the site with “bad mom” and “inappropriate” all over the article.

Jenna

Posted at 10:20 PM on January 20, 2012

I love ashley benson to death but if this was miley and one of her friends she would be called a slut…..

OH WAIT! Miley did post a pic like that with Denika and people did call her a slut and a lezbo so you know what if miley is a slut then so is selena

Arcachar

Posted at 5:46 AM on January 21, 2012

Wait. Kissing a girl makes you automatic a slut? Wow. That is utter BS!!! Selena is not a slut, and you should have known this. A slut is someone who always mess around and do dirty things with different guys. (I say this way, because of the little kids, who comes here.) That bloody means that Selena and Miley are not this kind of girls.

Who bloody cares if Selena and/or Miley kisses a girl or MAY likes girls?
It is their lives and it is not our business.

Miley=Selena

Posted at 10:31 PM on January 22, 2012

I don’t think u read her comment correctly she said that Miley did the same thing that Selena did, and Miley was called a slut because of this But now that Selena did this she wasn’t called a slut.
But I get it because Miley have done things that were innapropialy and digusting and Selena is clean.

Arcachnar

Posted at 8:05 AM on January 23, 2012

And you have not read my comment very well, because I was defending BOTH Selena AND Miley.

I could not believe that people think that you automatic a slut when you kiss a girl (perhaps those people does not know the truly meaning of a slut)

Also, Miley is not a slut as well. Yes. She has made some mistakes with her clothes, but she did not a lot of things with guys (if you know my drift) Neither Selena did this.

I really do not care if Selena and/or Miley like to kiss girls (if it was the case), because it is their lives and we should not mess with it.

Miley=Selena

Posted at 4:18 PM on January 23, 2012

@arcachnar Oh my bad!!

u mad

Posted at 5:47 PM on February 14, 2012

If you’re in a relationship with a guy yet you’re kissing girls then yes that makes you a slut, if you make out with your female friends then you’re also a slut. Get over it.

Georgia

Posted at 4:48 AM on May 8, 2012

Wtf it does nt make u a slut sooo wat if she is a lezy and any way it’s a pose my friends and I do it all the time faaar !!!!!:)

selena..Fan

Posted at 4:09 PM on January 20, 2012

aww..i do the same with my bestiee<3

Lol

Posted at 5:38 PM on January 23, 2012

Good 4 u haha I’m bored

bri bri

Posted at 6:54 PM on September 14, 2012

I do the same thing,and i think it is just funny and its just for the hell of it.Selena gomez would look good with demi lavoto