Taylor Swift's Flirty & Romantic Dinner Date With Zac Efron

Thu, January 19, 2012 9:40am EDT by 34 Comments
Taylor Swift And Zac Efron

crazy13

Posted at 1:36 PM on February 24, 2013

that wasn’t actually a date…

aejaz

Posted at 12:47 PM on March 16, 2012

zac and taylor together looks fantastic

Isabelle

Posted at 12:59 PM on January 23, 2012

They are too different to work out. Also, she is way too tall for him. Not that a relationship can’t work out because two people aren’t physically compatible, but… it helps.

aejaz

Posted at 12:49 PM on March 16, 2012

u r right…

Aarron

Posted at 11:23 AM on January 22, 2012

People really have this FALSE opinion of Taylor Swift that isn’t based on any facts at all. You guys keep saying she bashes all the guys in her songs…Taylor has written 2 songs that bash guys..2 SONGS!! she really writes about trying to find love and how she HERSELF was wrong to leave relationships and regrets it. Also you guys make it seem like she’s dates everyone…she has had 4 boyfriends, 2 of which she dumped…that’s pretty good for being as famous as she is..that’s not a lot at all for a 22 year old.

heybert

Posted at 12:38 PM on January 22, 2012

the fact is that in 2 years she dated 5 guys in a row, she’s not that innocent that’s only what we want to point cause she can does what she wants after all but just stop to lie about her: she’s not a good model to follow

crazy13

Posted at 1:37 PM on February 24, 2013

thanks! that’s exactly what I always try to say!

kml

Posted at 4:26 PM on January 20, 2012

i luv zac efron with all my heart if hes happy im happy but i dont see it with taylor congrats to them if their happy but i dont think itll last but maybe it will,i jst dont see the spark

variel

Posted at 9:48 AM on January 20, 2012

First of all, not everyone she has dinner with is her boyfriend. Guys are probably too scared to date her now, considering the fact that she writes about everything and she’s brutally honest. You hurt her feelings, she’s going to write a song about it. I hope she finds her prince charming one day. :) She’s like this flawless human being. <3

Beverly Ann Clark

Posted at 8:14 PM on January 19, 2012

No non no no no Zac Efron is my date not hers.he belong to me not you I need him more anything I am in
Ove with him and I run away from Texas to near by him and I wish to spent my whole lift with him.i am asking all of you I can have Zac Efron and beeping nice’s to you I can have Zac Efron I like to asking him be my BFF now you more on my date that is not cool to me that wfaut you did. I thank you guys are a d fun person to me and I wish to be like you one day.i ment that from my bottom of my heart over you now you more no my datei gift my lifte to him and I missed my mother she die on my Beverly’s 30 birthday party on the ship after it over..I need Zac Efron ok.and you got me up-set.

Kris

Posted at 7:29 PM on January 19, 2012

Wait, this only works if he’s really popular right now hahahaha no but really any smart dude would stay away from this crazy lady. She might be nice or whatever but she needs to stop calling people out. It can’t always be them honey. I bet she says she hasn’t dated anyone recently because the hollywood fellas are too scared to date her.

Jen

Posted at 6:57 PM on January 19, 2012

Oh boy. Here’s her next “he broke my heart” album coming up.

Kayla

Posted at 5:35 PM on January 19, 2012

YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE ROOD,LOOOOOOOOTS OF PEOPLE LOVE TAYLOR,YOU SHOULD LEARN SOME RESPECT,I THINK THAT IT COULD BENEFIT YOU.

Jen

Posted at 6:59 PM on January 19, 2012

It’s not spelled “ROOD”. Go back to grade school you idiot. It’s spelled RUDE.

qwertyu

Posted at 10:35 AM on January 21, 2012

@Jen: who freakin cares

Kayla

Posted at 5:32 PM on January 19, 2012

ALSO,YOU GUYS DON’T HAVE TO BE ROOD,JUST BECAUSE YOU DON’T LIKE TAYLOR DOSENT MEAN YOU HAVE TO BE ROOD,TRUST ME SHE HAS LOOOOOTS OF PEOPLE THAT DO LIKE HER,YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY LEARN SOME RESPECT,I THINK IT COULD BENEFIT YOU,AND HELP YOU WITH YOUR ISSUES. (I’m referring to Alexis and gbtw and tania and the rest of you being rood) AND TO THE PEOPLE BEING NICE,THANKYOU,IM GLAD SOME OF Y’ALL ON HERE HAVE RESPECT. HATERS,IF YOU DON’T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY,DON’T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. K? K? Good.

Jen

Posted at 6:58 PM on January 19, 2012

Lose the caps. Idiot.

Jen

Posted at 7:00 PM on January 19, 2012

Our issues? You’re the one with the issues moron. Not the least of which is your inability to spell.

Anon

Posted at 7:32 PM on January 19, 2012

If the haters were to say nothing this thing would only have your comments! lol Rood instead of rude…I love it. That’s what I’m going to use from now on. I’m sure my professors will love it haha

Nia

Posted at 5:29 PM on January 19, 2012

Give this girl a chance in relationships. I love her and her songs but i’m getting tired with the same theme of the song. So, if this relationship works, who knows she would be singing some other stuff that is more mature?

Kayla

Posted at 5:24 PM on January 19, 2012

A boy and a girl can be just friends,you know.

sky

Posted at 4:07 PM on January 19, 2012

There not dating but I could easily see it happening in the future…I really don’t understand the hate on this site, not just to Taylor who is great but to everybody it seems. Are you all really that much of low lifes?

Alexis

Posted at 3:05 PM on January 19, 2012

And if they were together we would have to listen about how much he made her cry once he breaks up with her.
I feel all of Taylor Swift’s “relationships” are just ways to get attention.

gbtw

Posted at 2:01 PM on January 19, 2012

i’ve seen it before, but i still always have a hard time understanding how someone so “beautiful” can be so unattractive…

RYAN

Posted at 1:36 PM on January 19, 2012

TAYLOR DESERVES TO BE HAPPY,TALENTED AND BEAUTIFUL

JUAN

Posted at 1:32 PM on January 19, 2012

TAYLOR SWIFT BEATIFUL

L.O.V.E

Posted at 1:10 PM on January 19, 2012

Dear Zac be smart ,just stay friends you don’t want your hollywood status to go down do you.Look how smart Launter is he didn’t go back to her.

ASHLEY

Posted at 12:45 PM on January 19, 2012

SHE WILL NEVER FIND A BOYFRIEND EVERLYTIME SHE DOES THEY BREAK HER HEART CUZ SHE FALLS IN LOVE TO FAST LIKE IN A WEEK OR SO

Stupid

Posted at 12:18 PM on January 19, 2012

Before people come to stupid and ridiculous conclusions. Bear in mind they are in a film together (The Lorax). So they could of simply been going to have a meal now that they have shot it. Doesn’t mean they are going to “date”

em

Posted at 11:16 AM on January 19, 2012

I’ll wait to hear about it in her next album.

Lolololol

Posted at 10:31 AM on January 19, 2012

TANIA LMFAO YEP GIRL HE SHOULD RUN !!!!

tania

Posted at 10:07 AM on January 19, 2012

RUN ZAC RUN FAR AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

aqsa samoo

Posted at 3:54 AM on January 20, 2012

no this is wrong

moomal samo

Posted at 3:57 AM on January 20, 2012

taylor swift you are so sweet i’m biggest fan of you u are so cutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee