Snooki Tweets A No-Makeup Pic — Do You Like Her Natural Look?

Thu, January 19, 2012 9:07am EST by 42 Comments

The ‘Jersey Shore’ star is normally hidden behind what seems like pounds of makeup. Do you even recognize Snooki in this new picture?

Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi Tweeted the au naturel picture, saying, “No make up day :) and IDC :)” — IDC meaning “I don’t care.” Do you like Snooki without all that makeup or is her heavy foundation, bronzer and smokey eye makeup all part of her persona?

It must be a relief for her to let her skin simply breathe. She’s so consistently covered in makeup, her pores must be screaming for a break!

Eden Univer

More From Our BFFs At Glamour:

1. Breakfast At Your Desk: 3 Ways to Make Your Oatmeal Exciting Again (For Just a Few Pennies)
  2. Guy Pretty Vs. Girl Pretty
  3. Exactly What to Eat to Lose Weight
  4. What Your Guy’s Taste in Music Says About Him

seqeuya shyann robinson

Posted at 9:04 AM on December 5, 2012

snookie remermber you don have to look good to be your self your biggest fan seqeuya

Kim

Posted at 11:30 PM on June 27, 2012

I think she looks pretty in both pictures but I love her with no makeup

Lilly

Posted at 5:39 PM on May 18, 2012

Omg I never knew she ever looked like this she is so pretty without makeup. I can’t believe she puts on that much makeup when she’s that beatiful. I wish she would go like that more often

Tdawwg

Posted at 12:02 AM on April 13, 2012

She looks like a real person!

John

Posted at 3:42 AM on April 12, 2012

Clearly se has not had surgury done, her face you be perfectly even on both sides idiot, and she still looks the same as she did from the first season ! You people are so jelious that I blinds you! Haha hater are going to hate I guess ! :) lol

Jemar

Posted at 2:18 PM on April 11, 2012

Not a Snookie fan and not sure why she is a celebrity but,I think Snookie looks cute makeup-less. I think more women should go all natural, I do! However, she does do a great job with her eye makeup.

Sumera

Posted at 4:38 PM on March 28, 2012

she looks WAAAAAAAAAAAY better without makeup!!! shes so cute!!!!

Xaviersx

Posted at 8:22 PM on March 9, 2012

She may not be the hottest woman I’ve seen, but she is very cute without the layer of makeup and its trappings. Something tells me that Nicole without makeup is a better person than Snooki, or at least observable as human and not a character played out. Wow, makeup can also age a person, she seems younger without it, fresh and approachable.