Miley Cyrus Tells Paparazzi She's Drunk — Is She Just Joking?

Thu, January 19, 2012 8:03am EDT by 31 Comments
Miley Cyrus Drunk Pics

CLJuma

Posted at 5:26 PM on January 28, 2012

Yes she is a role model, but she is also a 19 year old kid, doing normal kid things. The only problem is the media, stop blowing everything up and there would be no problem. Hey it is not our business if she was or was not.

james

Posted at 12:11 AM on January 26, 2012

shes 19. who cares. its not that big of a deal, so what she smokes weed, so what she gets drunk (if she does). its called being a normal teenager, shes NOT shoting heroin into her arm or snorting cocaine up her nose, so people need to stop flipping out “ohh miley this, miley that”, shes not 15 and hannah montana anymore, shes a 19 year old your adult. if any other 19 year old said that, noone would care

whocares

Posted at 5:39 PM on January 25, 2012

I wish there were a third option: “I don’t care.”

mileyfan

Posted at 5:20 PM on January 25, 2012

myob she’s 19.it even says 19.in article cant u read?fyi shut up chrissy

MYOB

Posted at 2:10 PM on January 23, 2012

She was obviously kidding. And btw guys, Miley is 18 now, now 15 or 16. Still not legal here in the US but she’s a young adult, she will joke about things and most people I know that age are very sarcastic. I doubt her parents would’ve been okay with her drinking in public

Smiler Forever and Nai Cyrus

Posted at 11:32 AM on January 22, 2012

She Was kidding!

gg

Posted at 7:19 PM on January 21, 2012

If I drank when I were only 15 years of age I would get kicked out of the house so fast!! What kind of place allows kids to drink at age 16 legaly?! :/

readthearticle

Posted at 2:50 PM on January 24, 2012

the article states she is 19 not 15…and it’s a joke ,she’s laughing is she not?

Gg

Posted at 7:14 PM on January 21, 2012

Seriously? This isn’t a big deal at all. So, she fell. And?!
Miley has made some stupid mistakes in the past, but I doubt
she’d drink with her parents around.She was joking. Clearly.

Chrissy

Posted at 8:24 PM on January 20, 2012

Miley is a disgrace to society (& all humanity for that matter). And to think she made that sort of a comment in front of her parents? Gee, Mommy & Daddy Cyrus must be so proud!

truth

Posted at 12:49 AM on January 23, 2012

you’re a disgrace to society Chrissy

helllokitty2142

Posted at 5:47 PM on January 19, 2012

im pretty sure shes joking

sam

Posted at 5:42 PM on January 19, 2012

Okay she an adult first of all what the hell she dose with her life is up to her, She isn’t hannah Montana anymore! And there no proof that she even said that!

c

Posted at 3:59 PM on January 19, 2012

i feel like i’d say the same thing if i tripped.. have a sense of humor, god!

nataliya

Posted at 2:31 PM on January 19, 2012

wow she used to be such a good girl. what happend?

Sgaynon

Posted at 2:09 PM on January 19, 2012

First of all miley does smoke weed and she drinks, shes just playing everybody into thinking shes innocent but shes not, shes a hypocrite

reality

Posted at 4:10 PM on January 19, 2012

She’s not a hypocrite at all. She has ADMITTED that she has had alcohol before. As for the weed, the only person who really knows if that’s true or not is Miley Cyrus.

Holly

Posted at 11:14 AM on January 19, 2012

I highly doubt Miley was drunk. I wouldn’t be surprised if she had ONE margarita, but not enough to get drunk. I’m sure Miley was just being Miley and joking to give the paps something to freak out about. If Miley was really drunk, I highly doubt that she’s mention something about it to the paparazzi. Despite what you all at HL think, Miley isn’t stupid.

Jensen

Posted at 10:58 AM on January 19, 2012

You’ve got to have a sense of humor to get through life. Nobody has a more sarcastic sense of humor than I do and that’s something that I’d say (I joked that my Alavert was my birth control pill when somebody asked me about it). She seems to be better a person with Liam and I don’t think with him (and her parents there) that she’d be drunk. She looks fine to me.

Anybody else notice how protective Liam is of her?

Sabrina Haingartner

Posted at 10:43 AM on January 19, 2012

EVEN IF MILEY WAS DRUNK, I don’t care. I mean she really is old enough, where I come from you can drink with 16 legaly! And I also drink and I’m just 15 so.. ;-D I love this girl!

Arcachnar

Posted at 10:00 AM on January 19, 2012

It is clearly obvious that Miley was joking, because those vultures (paps) only want to bring her down and cannot see a joke when it is in front of them. I love Miley and this kind of humor.

lexi

Posted at 9:12 AM on January 19, 2012

seriously, bonnie why do you have to try and make a scandal out of everything she does or says, she was probably joking and stumbled because of the paps talking pictures

dumas1000

Posted at 8:49 AM on January 19, 2012

Milely has perverse sense of humor, so you gotta take stuff like this with a grain of salt. It can get her into trouble at time, but I like the fact she isn’t wound so tight.

Hailey

Posted at 8:31 AM on January 19, 2012

I doubt she was actually Drunk, especially if her parents were there.

Amy

Posted at 8:30 AM on January 19, 2012

Were is the proof she said this? She was obv joking, and prob stumbled because of all the people surrounding her.

Stan

Posted at 8:29 AM on January 19, 2012

BTw, does a Yes vote mean she is drunk, or does a yes vote mean she is kidding? You need to clarify your poll.

Stan

Posted at 8:27 AM on January 19, 2012

Where the video? I would have to listen to what she said and how she said it, not take the word of some pap trying to make a story, but knowing her, if she said it, she was most likly joking.

Smiler

Posted at 8:23 AM on January 19, 2012

WTF, HOLLYWOODLIFE?
MILEY JUST SAID “TOO MANY MARGAROTAS” SHE DIDNT SAY SHE IS DRUNK! YOU JUST MAKE UP NEW STORIES! GTFO!
#SMILER