How Scott Disick Pampers Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian

Thu, January 19, 2012 9:42pm EDT by 25 Comments
Kourtney Kardashian Pregnant

Kourtney says her second pregnancy has been a struggle — she only wants bland food!

Reality star Kourtney Kardashian is preparing for baby number two, but she’s having a hard time tolerating certain foods! Luckily her longtime boyfriend Scott Disick is there to look after the mom-to-be. “I pamper her no matter what,” he told Us Weekly.

The pregnant 32-year-old admitted this pregnancy isn’t easy. “I think this time, there are less foods I can tolerate,” Kourtney explained. “I’m just eating more bland foods — whatever I can.”

But Scott, 28, is doing his best to be a supportive boyfriend. When the couple took 2-year-old Mason to breakfast on Jan. 10, he made sure to order only foods Kourtney would like.

Kourtney appreciated the take-charge attitude, but an onlooker says she couldn’t help making a joke. “She told the waitress, ‘I let him think he runs the ship!'”

Loading video...

More Kardashian drama:

1. Khloe Kardashian Speaks: I’m NOT Seeking Fertility Treatments, Pregnancy Is In ‘God’s Hands’
  2. The Kardashians Vs. ‘Teen Mom’: The Best HollyBaby Twit Pics Of The Week
  3. Kourtney Kardashian: Play Dates Are A ‘Win Win’ For Moms And Kids

juvenile diabetes

Posted at 12:54 PM on July 10, 2012

Fantastic items from you, man. I have have in mind your stuff prior to and you are simply extremely magnificent. I actually like what you’ve bought right here, really like what you’re stating and the best way wherein you are saying it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to stay it smart. I cant wait to learn much more from you. This is really a tremendous site.

Full Article

Posted at 11:15 AM on July 10, 2012

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in truth used to be a entertainment account it. Glance complex to far introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how can we keep in touch?

Read it all

Posted at 6:45 AM on June 7, 2012

Wow, superb blog format! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The entire glance of your site is wonderful, as well as the content material!

Lory Ping

Posted at 4:10 PM on June 1, 2012

I’m still learning from you, while I’m making my way to the top as well. I absolutely enjoy reading everything that is posted on your website.Keep the stories coming. I liked it!

gifts for pregnant women

Posted at 2:59 AM on April 12, 2012

Wonderful points altogether, you just received a new reader. What could you recommend about your post that you made a few days ago? Any positive?

lisa

Posted at 9:26 PM on March 27, 2012

Khole you need to have a baby because Lamar is feeling really left out. Kourtney is gone for a girl child what’s up with you and Kim? You guys need to come to Jamaica and see me and I will recommend you both to a special doctor who will make you both get pregnant

Anika

Posted at 9:22 PM on March 27, 2012

Kourtney you made a big mistake in your life, that mistake is you haad a child before marriage. You need to get on with your life and leave Scott a lone he only want your money. He’s too wicked. I mean your pregnant and he’s troubling you about your weight that’s not nice at all!!

Kimone Doyley

Posted at 9:14 PM on March 27, 2012

I think Scott is really wicked because he got her pregnant again, take my advice Kourtney don’t get pregnant again please!! Khloe you need to hurry and give Lamar a child or else he will leave you!!!

Kardashianlover

Posted at 10:09 PM on January 29, 2012

I think Kim did love Kris in the beganning and rushed into marriage as her sister had said once before when she loves she loves hard. She’s known to marry at the spur of the moment even before her fame. Kim is human like most people “we make mistakes” I don’t think its fair for her to be ridiculed just because she is famous, very open and opinionated, wealthy buisness women to each their own “whatever gets your paper up”. Personally I believe the Kardashians is the most real reality show there is, Apparently those negative bloggers out there think so as well do to the fact you even know they exsist;)! *love Khole:o)…

Ann

Posted at 11:44 AM on January 24, 2012

I can’t believe that stating I have sex with my husband is TMI. How else do you think babies are made? it’s not like I went into detail about my sex life. PEOPLE NEED TO GROW UP!!!!!!

Trendsetter

Posted at 3:13 AM on January 22, 2012

So sick of the media flaunting the immorality of such trashy human beings. No one should be flaunting having a bastard; especially not having a second one. It only encourages the ignorant members of society to think it is acceptable for them to do the same.

daniella

Posted at 3:45 AM on January 23, 2012

Your full of it. Theirs no difference if she had a ring on her wedding finger and she had a child its all in your mind. A status in life doesn’t matter when your bringing something special in life like a child.

peacemomma

Posted at 12:11 PM on January 25, 2012

Wow….hello….2012….had no clue this archival belief still exists….let’s try to open our mind so you don’t shrivele up into an angry festering mess

TRUTH

Posted at 11:40 AM on January 21, 2012

Two completely useless human beings.

Teresa Morales

Posted at 9:32 PM on January 20, 2012

I really wish everyone would give the Kardashian family a break!! I wish that every time some one says a negative comment about them, I hope their mouth tastes like sh–! God Bless the Kardashian Family!!! I love you all!!! Teresa Morales Chicago IL.

Teresa

Posted at 9:21 PM on January 20, 2012

I know exactly how you feel! I had morning sickness with all three of my beautiful kids, all day long! I couldn’t understand why they called it morning sickness. It should be re-named, all day long sickness! ;) God Bless! Your my favorite Kardashian!!! You go girl, you and Scott make beautiful babies!! I wish the both of you Oceans of Blessings!!! Teresa Morales Chicago IL.

Ann

Posted at 3:47 PM on January 19, 2012

My husband and I don’t sleep in the same bed, it’s been that way for years (he snores very loud) just because you don’t sleep together doesn’t mean you don’t have sex! My husband and I are expecting our 3rd child in April :)

A

Posted at 1:58 AM on January 20, 2012

@Ann — TMI!!! Who needs to know that, really!

Stephanie

Posted at 1:40 AM on January 21, 2012

How is that TMI?? Because she used the word sex?? Ohh my! ō__ō

Jessica

Posted at 11:40 PM on January 21, 2012

um, yeah, and the fact that is her personal information about her life and relationship. info we didn’t need. hence, TMI…

Shelly

Posted at 2:05 PM on January 19, 2012

LOL…these people are so pathetic is boggles the mind and Kourtney looks like a cheap hooker in that pic.

I believe what she says about Scott….”I let him think he runs the ship!’””

shelly

Posted at 10:12 PM on January 19, 2012

just 2 let yall know i never said that on that other page someone else did(creepy)

LA80

Posted at 10:59 AM on January 19, 2012

Surprised she’s even pregnant since she doesn’t even sleep in the bed with him! Weirdest thing ever!!

debbie

Posted at 10:12 AM on January 19, 2012

the biggest TOOL what a loooooser!!!! MR MOM will always be the FEMALE in their PATHETIC relationship!!!!!
KEEP begging Scott your 2 minutes of kardashian fame is about to end and so is the pathetic kardashian fame.

Lisa K

Posted at 11:34 PM on January 30, 2012

This is a grown up conversation. So if you can’t handle the word SEX. Then leave the convo or part with it -__- and ANN, i’m with you on that one also. I’m only 19 but i know that couples don’t sleep together in the same bed because of certain reasons but still enjoy eachother sexually.