Kardashians Fire Back At Rumor That O.J. Simpson Is Khloe Kardashian's Father

Thu, January 19, 2012 2:21pm EDT by 46 Comments
Khloe Kardashian OJ Simpson Daughter

The Kardashians aren’t taking the latest story about their family lightly and they’ve resorted to Twitter to let their voices be heard.

In the midst of reports swirling around Hollywood that Khloe Kardashian, the youngest of the three Kardashian sisters, isn’t in fact a Kardshian — her family backs her up on Twitter.

Kim Kardashian, 31, made a joke about the ridiculous claim  saying that Khloe’s father is alleged murderer, O.J. Simpson — reported by the National Enquirer on Jan. 18.

“Now we have all the answers! It makes sense now! Khloe u are so tan!” Kim tweeted on Jan 18, with a photo of the National Enquirer cover.

But not everyone is making a joke of the matter.

Khloe voiced her thoughts about the rumor on Twitter too, saying: “And do the rumors ever stop? What is the recent obsession with all of this? What are they going to say next? #SoapOpera,” and “My insomnia is back. Havent slept in 2days. I literally can’t but Im so tired &now I have 2start my day… Hope Im not going 2B2 bitchy LOL.”

We hope she’s literally not losing sleep over this! And, of course, the Kardashian matriarch, Kris Jenner, had to put in her two cents.

“”Thanks for all your love and support today dolls! Wow some of the stories out there today are either fabricated, or SO 24 years ago!! LOVE U,” Kris tweeted on Jan. 18.

We’re glad everyone is stepping up for Khloe in this troubled time!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Do you believe this rumor about Khloe? Vote and weigh in below.

– Nicole Karlis

More Kardashian News

1. Kim Kardashian To Film Extra ‘KKTNY’ Scenes
  2. Kris Humphries Furious With Kim Kardashian For Turning So Many People Against Him
  3. Kris Humphries Won’t Date Again Until Officially Divorced, Says Close Source

jamel

Posted at 6:33 PM on August 3, 2012

I almost forgot. Tell mama Kris she foul. If it wasn’t for her beening a whor you wouldn’t be going through this. If I was Jenner I would leave her cause she ain’t no good and she treat him so bad. I see wher Kim get her ways from.

Shartreise White

Posted at 10:39 AM on June 9, 2012

Let’s face Khloe would not be put thru t his turmoil if mama Kris was not such a stank whore back in the day…..Kris Jenner was a known coke whore with best friend Nicole Brown Simpson…..These whore’s banged parking valet’s, bus boy’s, delivery men, hairdresser’s, etc….Kris Jenner was an airline stewardess before she met Robert Kardashian….she prolly boned him out on a flight…. mile high club if you know what I mean…….I feel for u Khloe….Khloe look like O.J. though for real…

Judy

Posted at 9:14 PM on March 4, 2012

Yep. I see it totally. The size of her head, nose brows, the only one with an athletic build, the timing, the similarity to siblings … however, NOT our business.

Petey

Posted at 12:02 PM on February 15, 2012

I think Kris Jenner was a whore back in her day. She had sex with Oj because he wasn’t a murderer yet. They we’re all friends back in the 80’s and they had sex. You see Oj’s baby pic. It looks just like Chloe. There is no doubt in my mind. She is a whore just like her daughters. Except Kourtney. She just dates a piece of S**t.

Nae

Posted at 8:27 PM on February 2, 2012

Paternity test,i mean dam kris did admit to having affairs back then!!!

Sarah

Posted at 9:17 PM on January 29, 2012

Really!! He is black and she is white?? DUH!!!

Shirley

Posted at 8:01 AM on April 22, 2012

Does not matter that he is black and she is white…. come out of your shell. Duh!!!!!

anna harding

Posted at 12:00 PM on January 28, 2012

she could be and so could I, put it to rest get a paternity test done by someone reputable not someone paid off by the kadashians and let the cards fall where they may

Shania

Posted at 11:32 AM on January 24, 2012

Okay so I belive she is still Robert and Chris Kardashian daughter. You never know what her grandmother looked like she could have looks of her grandmother. As long as she is happy it should be okay. But no she has dramma now thanks to people. Live YOUR life not hers.

Megan

Posted at 2:04 PM on January 23, 2012

It amazes me how many bogus stories the Kardashian’s will make up just to keep themselves in the spot light. Who cares who her father is??

NS

Posted at 10:15 AM on January 23, 2012

I don’t believe that OJ is the father, but not to say the Khloe is a Kardashian!! Why are they in so much denial??!! I think that Khloe is Jenner, NO DOUBT! She resembles Kendal like a twin. I believe she is Bruce’s daughter!! Khloe your not a Kardashian, it’s obvious and the more you reject that, the more your really NOT being true to yourself!