Justin Bieber Will Be A Surprise Guest At Selena Gomez's UNICEF Concert

Thu, January 19, 2012 3:16pm EST by 31 Comments

Selena Gomez promised a ‘surprise’ at her UNICEF concert in West Hollywood this week and an insider tells HollywoodLife.com it will be her boyfriend, Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez is throwing an intimate concert at the House of Blues Jan. 20 to benefit UNICEF, and her concert goers are in for a big treat. Justin Bieber is currently set to make an appearance and sing!

An insider tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively, “Justin will be a surprise guest at Selena’s concert. UNICEF is really important to Selena and Justin knows this.”

Not only is Justin, 17, supporting Selena, 19, tomorrow night, he’s joining her for the South American leg of her tour!

“Even though he’s in the studio right now working on his album, Justin’s going to make time to go down to South America,” our source says. “Plus, they love traveling together.”

This Sunday Selena will perform in San Juan, Puerto Rico and Tuesday, she will be in Panama City.

Isn’t Justin the sweetest?

Reporting by Sandra Clark

More Justin Bieber News:

1. Justin’s Secret Obsession Revealed
  2. Justin Wants You To See This — Wedding Party Dancing To ‘Baby’
  3. Justin To Collaborate With Carlos Santana

Selena Gomez

Posted at 12:07 PM on February 17, 2012

Your so Good Michael Jo(: Ya know LOL~ Your also Good for my soul to.I LOVE YOU Michael Jo~
Your Selgomez~

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 6:39 PM on February 8, 2012

JELENA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Selena Gomez

Posted at 3:48 PM on January 26, 2012

Michael I want you(:
Selena Jo

Aneza Alcala

Posted at 9:35 PM on January 20, 2012

hey where r yall right now

Selena Gomez

Posted at 8:17 PM on January 20, 2012

I Miss you Michael.Your the 1 I Love. Michael Justin and I look in Love Thats the acting coming out in me.You and I talked about remember its show biz Lol Love(: I Love you Michael
Selena

Aneza alcala

Posted at 1:08 PM on April 22, 2012

Hiiii selena i am a big fan of yours and jb ya’lll are a Beautiful couple <3

Rhea

Posted at 2:29 AM on January 20, 2012

They are both so cute together
Justins a good bf!

bianca

Posted at 7:56 PM on January 19, 2012

i love them both so much, they look so cute together, and its sooo sweet how they travel everywhere together. i love them both

vikiBelieves

Posted at 7:16 PM on January 19, 2012

Okay, I am not a fan of him being with anyone, but it has to happen. And I would rather it be her than some snotty self-absorbed teen sensation. He wouldn’t go for someone like that anyway, though. All I’m saying is that they are sooo cute together. And as a hardcore belieber, I couldn’t see, nor would I want him, with anyone else. (Except for me. :) lol)

Valerie

Posted at 7:14 PM on January 19, 2012

I LOVE THEM BOTH BUT, ESPECILLY JUSTIN BIEBER LUV YA

liz

Posted at 6:15 PM on January 19, 2012

rigkmc ojw wjdh jd ifnfriz ncibcuknqe papacito
a

Sam

Posted at 5:50 PM on January 19, 2012

I love them! They should totally get married! But I don’t think JB would walk out on the marrige I would think Selena would. She older and more experienced with guys her own age, not some little teenager. Her actions in the past have proven this fact.

bieberfann

Posted at 5:38 PM on January 19, 2012

selena&&justin are made for each other iLove them..i would do anythinq to meet them<3 i would s000 cry if i meet them<3

Alison

Posted at 5:30 PM on January 19, 2012

I hope that some of you Jelena fans know that someday, that could be a different girl someday besides Selena! They aren’t gonna last forever ya know! There will be other girls in Justin’s life as we know it!so let them just be!

Smh

Posted at 7:10 PM on January 19, 2012

And how do you know that ? Who are you to say that? And Why did you even click on this then

Alison

Posted at 8:00 PM on January 19, 2012

hmmmm how can I tell they prpolly not going to last;
1st. they both very young
2nd. bieber never had a real haretbreak in his short 17 yeras of exsting.
3rd. they both celebrites and celebrites realtionships never acttully last.

You guys have to give them a break comeon he is only 17 and she 19 or 20 I dont thing that acttully thing about marry someone and having kids rigth now just stop saying such things like “OMG they sooo lovely I know their gonna last forever and having a bunch of littel biebers and selenas awww” you know just grow up and let them be In my opinion they gonna break up someday hey they still teens they still growing up and trying to find themsels and while u growing ur feeling could also change u never know what will happen or who will u meet tomrrowe mabey u fall in love with a complety diffrent person everythig can happen when u a teenager and they still are teenagrest (well bieber sill is one) just let them live their damn life and when they meet somebody eals than just let meat sombody eals they probelly dont even know what real love is cuz this is somrthing u will find later in life just let them find out who they realy are and find out whts the best for them and not for u.

Juli

Posted at 8:58 PM on January 19, 2012

Well, Bieber will be 18 in 41 days(March 1) and Selena will be 20 in July 22. in other words, in 41 days they both will be legally adults and I just hope they has centred people around them whom they listen for prevent reckless decisions.

Anai

Posted at 5:29 PM on January 19, 2012

LOVE U sel I wish I could go see u ur my IDOL

lol:)))

Posted at 5:26 PM on January 19, 2012

oh my gosh they’re obssessed with eachother that isnt normal anymore, you know there is a diffrence between carring for someone and being obssessed with someone and they defenitly obssessed with each other, I mean I have nothing aginst them but they realy should spend some time apart and hang out with own friends they so young they alrady act like their are 30 years old married coupel that cant live 2 minuets without eachother I know they in love and i also know that i shouldn’t critiz on they realtioship I know thats they thing they old enougth to decied whats the best for them but here is a littel tip for you gus guys, slow it down.

Kathy

Posted at 5:38 PM on January 19, 2012

well, you can definitely tell that you havent been in love before!! Im sorry, you can say they are obsessed with eachother, but when you actually love someone, you tend to want to spend as much time together as you can.. Especially in their case with them being celebrities! they dont get to spend every single day together, so whenever they do get a chance they spend it with eachother! and honestly, how does them spending alot of time with eachother affect your life in any way?

Gah calm down

Posted at 9:06 PM on January 19, 2012

I totally agree it doesn’t affect their life in any way. Haters gonna hate.

Alison

Posted at 10:53 AM on January 20, 2012

umm I’m 17 and I had boyfriends so I’ve been in love before u just cant tell pepole that they never been in love before u dont even know me so how can u say that?

Kathy

Posted at 11:13 AM on January 20, 2012

I can ask you the same question.. How can you say they are obsessed with eachother and spend too much time together.. when in actuality, we really dont know how much time they do get to spend with eachother? The only thing we know is by the pictures of them when they are photographed together!Selena goes on her South America tour soon, so maybe they wanted to spend as much time together before she leave for like 3 weeks!Why should you judge them on how much time they want to spend with eachother? Unless you live in theeir shoes, being a celebrity, who both seem to be busy with their own careers, Justin making his new album, and selena going away on her tour. they really dont get to spend that much time with eachother as u think!

margot

Posted at 5:00 PM on January 19, 2012

semt me your pon nombr

Kathy

Posted at 4:40 PM on January 19, 2012

No offence to Hollywood Life, but sometimes they are proven wrong with the stories they come out with! It wouldnt surprise me if Justin sings tomorrow night at the Unicef concert, but the travelling with her for her South American tour, i dont really believe!! He is busy working on his new album, i cant picture his manager Scooter Braun letting go off for three whole weeks without getting his album done! Maybe im wrong, i dont know! Maybe he will fly up for a couple of days, but i cant see him going for the whole 3 weeks! I guess we will have to wait and see when the pictures of them come out in South America, i guess.. lol

Juli

Posted at 4:26 PM on January 19, 2012

But the UNICEF surprise is very cool. Well done

Juli

Posted at 4:24 PM on January 19, 2012

They’re obssessed with each other. They need more friends on their age. I mean, she is going just for 3 weeks, they can survive apart this period, geez.

javi

Posted at 4:12 PM on January 19, 2012

cool and its for one night only and is for the kids that unicef helps.

camilla

Posted at 3:42 PM on January 19, 2012

CAN THEY STOP MIXING CAREERS WITH THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS ANNOYING. THANK U.

meiner

Posted at 4:58 PM on January 19, 2012

if Selena and Justin mixing their careers ..
they would together .. TV advertising .. common songs .. common films .. etc etc
So your statement is .. only stupid

deise

Posted at 7:36 PM on April 6, 2012

sorrri baby odie a selena