Josh Hutcherson Needs Robert Pattinson's Help — Find Out Why

Thu, January 19, 2012 2:45pm EDT by 5 Comments
Josh Hutcherson Robert Pattinson

In a new interview, Josh reveals something shocking about Rob!

Josh Hutcherson might be giving Robert Pattinson a call very soon! The 19-year-old actor tells The Hot Hits Live From LA, why he’ll be reaching out to our favorite Twilight hottie — can you guess why?

When asked if he’s adjusted to fame, Josh just laughed it off by saying: “I don’t even know how to respond to all of it, it kind of just blows my mind. When people ask questions like that, there’s no response. I don’t know what to say!”

But when he’s reminded that he’ll become an even bigger star after The Hunger Games hit theaters in March, the host tells him to give Rob a call!

“What do I do,” Josh screams into the camera as if Rob were there. “Help me!”

Rob definitely knows a thing or two about dealing with mega-fame. The 25-year-old star has blown up into international superstardom over the past four years thanks to Twilight.

Should Rob give Josh some advice?

— Chloe Melas

More Rob & K-Stew:

1. Robert Pattinson: Sexy & Sophisticated In New ‘Bel Ami’ Pics
  2. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart ‘Acted Like Two Teenagers In Love’ On Latest Date
  3. Robert Pattinson Looks Sexy In Never Before Seen ‘Bel Ami’ Video

Milrose

Posted at 2:15 AM on January 20, 2012

I don’t think he has the same insane & fanatic twilight fans. Like Rob he didn’t expect he become popular & most sexiest man alive. With that he become EXALTED.

nina

Posted at 4:30 PM on January 19, 2012

he seems like a sweet boy. That’s fine to ask rob. rob’s just a freak of nature though, his rise to fame is just insane. rob is completely lovely but very charming, so he really disarmed people.

Michele

Posted at 3:54 PM on January 19, 2012

I can see why Josh H.would think that—The Hunger Games are coming and and he plays one of the main characters. This series is as loved as Twilight (and a lot better written I might add) and fans are already excited about the film. If I were Josh H. I’d be knocking on Rob’s door too for help. But whether he will be as popular as Rob, I don’t know. It’s not so much the Edward character that made me a fan, more Rob himself. So I guess it will depend on how Josh handles things. Good luck to him with all that.
Michele

max

Posted at 3:19 PM on January 19, 2012

i don’t think Josh will become half loved as robert

emma

Posted at 2:52 PM on January 19, 2012

I don’t think Josh will have the same problem as Robert Pattinson.