'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik's Love Letter From Cunning Courtney Robertson

Thu, January 19, 2012 2:07pm EDT by 15 Comments
Bachelor Ben Flajnik And Courtney Robertson

Is Courtney’s letter a desperate attempt to stay at the top of ‘The Bachelor’ game — or is she sincerely falling in love with Ben?

Wow. Courtney Robertson seems so desperate for Ben Flajnik to pick her as the winner of this season of The Bachelor. In a video of unseen footage posted on Warner Bros Bachelor fan site, Courtney gives Ben a corny love letter. But while she lists the reasons why she’s “falling in love” with Ben, is this really a sincere note — or just another attempt to get a shot in front of the camera?

“Titled a love letter,” Ben reads out loud. “‘I woke up with the biggest smile on my face today and I have you to blame. I’m so happy about our magical day together. I must say you’re one of the sweetest guys I’ve ever met. You’re truly a breath of fresh air for me.'”

Ben pauses for a minute and looks at Courtney. “Goes both ways,” he says before he continues reading.

“‘Thank you for taking me on the most romantic date I have ever been on,'” Ben reads. “‘It feels too good to be true and I’m just in awe of you. No man has ever said such sweet and lovely things to me. You’re so refreshing and really know how to make a girl feel special.'”

Courtney interjects. “Insert smiley face,” she giggles as if she thinks she’s cute.

“‘When I feel overwhelmed, you instantly relax me,'” Ben finishes. “‘After yesterday, I can say without a shadow of doubt that I could see us really falling in love and you becoming my husband some day. Yours truly.'”

Courtney then pretends to be embarrassed. “I know that’s really forward, but I’m emotionally available so,” she says. “You know?”

“It’s sweet,” Ben replies.

What’s wrong with this girl? Is she really falling for Ben — or is this just a huge game that she sees as a way to promote her career as a model? HollywoodLifers — tell us what you think of Courtney’s love letter.

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Bachelor News:

1. Emily Maynard Is The Next ‘Bachelorette’ — New Report
  2. Bravo’s Andy Cohen Was Approached To Be ‘The Bachelor’
  3. ‘Bachelor’ Ben Flajnik’s Visit From Shawntel Newton ‘Was Sincere,’ Says Former Contestant

Tammy

Posted at 4:46 PM on February 18, 2012

It’s really hard to judge what she is feeling in her black heart. I read somewhere that Ben has a party attitude, so maybe he deserves her. Whatever Courtney’s intentions are, she is a mean spirited person with a caustic opinion of others, she will not survive over the long term. There are way too many bad vibes being thrown in her direction and Ben will become easily uncomfortable … you are the company you keep syndrome.

Laura

Posted at 6:59 AM on February 9, 2012

Is there something wrong with Courtney? Does she have a medical diagnosis with all that twiching of her face?
Hasn;t her mom told her that her face will freeze up if she continues doing that? I can’t wait.

Kathy

Posted at 12:55 AM on January 31, 2012

Just remember, everyone, if Courtney “wins”, she will have to answer to Ben and his family for her evilness! And that may be our saving grace!

Deb Robertson

Posted at 9:09 PM on January 30, 2012

to be honest I think Courtney is a psycho evil witch that is only there to promote her career & I Wish Ben would see it, because Courtney is not a good choice for Ben, she’s not there for the right reason for sure

Ben will regret the decision if he keeps Courtney
I am getting sick & tired of seeing other girls being sent home while this witch with a B is kept on the show

but hey thats my opinion & I am glad I was able to get it off my chest
I HOPE she gets sent home tonight (Jan 30th)

connie brooke

Posted at 5:50 PM on January 25, 2012

Hope that Ben has not fallen for that creepy Courtney, I think he is smarter than we think and will see who she really is.

Tate

Posted at 11:01 PM on January 24, 2012

*sighs* Please someone give Courtney a pair of tweezers!! Adjust her attitude and make sure she can never procreate 0.o

Sandy

Posted at 1:13 AM on January 24, 2012

Well…she’s already 28 yrs old, and hasn’t made it big in her so-called modeling career, so she’s either trying to give it a MUCH needed boost, or Ben is her fallback plan; gotta get the big bucks somehow…

Jill

Posted at 11:45 PM on January 23, 2012

Doesn’t Courtney know that when you say “winning” like that it means you are a total loser like Charlie Sheen ???!!!Its revolting .

susan

Posted at 9:09 PM on January 23, 2012

I think she is crazy….She is mean and evil…she is only on the show looking for fame…If Ben picks her I will never watch that show again…She needs help, she has a problem.

Sue Anders

Posted at 9:29 PM on January 19, 2012

She is mumbling through her lip injections – it’s so sad that women do this to themselves. She is such a pretty girl with no need to do that to herself.

Anon

Posted at 8:20 PM on January 19, 2012

She looks masculine. She has great hair which looks great only when it’s curly/wavy and that’s what she uses to sell her appearance.

Anon

Posted at 8:23 PM on January 19, 2012

and apparently she’s a dumb@$$ too based on her comment last time about how smart girls are boring (directed at Emily who at least has a personality unlike her)

karen

Posted at 5:47 PM on January 19, 2012

It’s one big PR game to her, and he is like a horny high-school kid who can’t believe A MODEL likes him. She already has him and knows it, which is why Shawntel was not given a rose. Courtney made it real clear she was not happy, so Ben said bye-bye to another nice one. He likes the sleazy ones…..Courtney, Blakely, etc. The nice ones open their mouths to talk to him, and he immediately swoops in for one of those sickening kisses. The guy really needs to learn how to kiss. I can’t wait for the break-up. That should be a hoot.

kelly

Posted at 3:26 PM on January 19, 2012

She may be pretty but she’s ugly inside..Jimmy Kimmel is right, she’s evil

suelawing

Posted at 3:14 PM on January 19, 2012

She mights be a model but she is cute at best- nothing gorgeous about her.